Job is located in Palm Coast, FL
- Candidates should be highly motivated, self-starters who have broad marketing experience.
- The culture is a fast paced, work hard – play hard environment.
- The ideal candidate will be technologically savvy and comfortable managing multiple projects, across multiple marketing channels including direct marketing, events (trade shows, webinars, user conferences), and web (internet, email, PURLs/GURLs, SEO/SEM).
- This manager will need to be a self-starter, and have confidence in moving forward with (sometimes) limited information or input. The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting B2B sales strategies in the higher education, retail banking, healthcare, and printing industries.
- Experience in Banking and/or Mobile Technology is a plus.
- Crystallizing brand messaging, and establishing a multi-channel marketing roadmap to achieve objectives.
- Develop, implement, and track performance of a portfolio of B2B demand generation programs and activities, including: Direct Mail, Email, Web, webinars, events, press releases and newsletters
- Develop collateral and presentations for the sales team
- Deliver presentations face to face and via webinars
- Refine and grow advertising programs through search advertising, Seminars, Webinars, Trade Shows, Blogs and other web 2.0 tools.
- Investigate new opportunities for demand generation, conduct due diligence research, and provide strategic recommendations for new initiatives.
- Ability to manage several simultaneous demand generation programs across multiple tools including online, web 2.0, blogs, direct mail, webinars, list buys, etc.
- Prior experience with a broad, complex technology product portfolio
- Experience with B-to-B marketing programs
- Demonstrated ability to analyze effectiveness of programs and communicate results quantitatively.
- Prior experience in a high technology selling environment.
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- 7+ years experience developing and implementing customer acquisition programs.
- Deep understanding and passion for Internet technologies and online marketing strategies and techniques.
- Expertise in Social Media Marketing, Mobile Marketing and Applications, and Email Marketing a must have
- Graphic Design capabilities a plus but not required
iMirus is a dynamic and fast paced technology company headquartered in Tulsa, OK. iMirus offers a turnkey solution for its clients and partners with a cloud-based Multi Channel Publishing Platform, creating Online and Mobile (Smartphone & Tablet) Editions of Magazines, Periodicals, Catalogs, Books, Annual Reports, Promotional Collateral, and any printed material. As a leader in the fast growing digital publishing and marketing communications industries, iMirus offers significant career growth opportunities.
Indeed - 18 months ago