Immersive Concepts is an innovative government contractor seeking an experienced Unified Communications Subject Matter Expert who possess the following skills and expertise:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, engineering, telecommunications or a related field or equivalent relevant experience.
- 8+ years of directly related experience in video teleconferencing, unified communications, IT technical services, audio/visual installation, and/or help desk.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Polycom codecs (IP and ISDN), Multimedia Rooms, RMXs, CMAs, DMAs, VBPs, Streaming Video (uni-casting, multi-casting), and Video On Demand (VOD) technologies.
- Strong IP Networking background ranging from T1s, to ISDN PRIs, SIP trunking, and secure crypto communications
- Strong interpersonal and customer interface & customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive experience designing and implementing enterprise solutions upon Polycom CMA, DMA, RMX MCU, VCM, RealPresence Resource Manager, Codian MCUs and ISDN gateways, Adtran Atlas, AMX, Crestron, Extron, SmartBoards, etc.
- Polycom RealPresence integration with Microsoft Lync 2013
- Must be self-motivated, multitasking and able to work alone as well as in groups.
- Excellent writing skills, experience with writing and preparing Statements of Work, technical papers, and training material.
- Provide Audio/Visual, Video Teleconferencing, Unified Communications, and Video Streaming ideas and design concepts
- Gathering requirements via site surveys to produce drawings and recommendations for possible solutions and improvements
- Perform complex troubleshooting for telecommunications circuits, IP network, VTC codecs, A/V switches, and video bridges.
- Prepare documentation, trainings, and presentations for all equipment and solutions
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard