IMMI

IMMI Employer Reviews

Safety Based Company
Executive Assistant / Office Manager (Current Employee), Burrton, KSApril 17, 2014
My daily routine varies. I process daily reports for production, monitor time cards, etc.
very productive
flow tech (Former Employee), Westfield, INMarch 21, 2014
Pros: hour lunches on thursdays, paid days off and vacations
Cons: short breaks
working on sewing machines.building cargo nets and seatbelts for school buses
Not a great place to work
Office (Current Employee), Westfield, INMarch 13, 2014
Pros: healthcare and benefit fairs
Cons: low pay, reviews are not regular
There aren't any standard operating procedures in the office area
Tribal knowledge
Good pay, unfair practices.
Purchasing Clerk (Former Employee), Westfield, INJuly 23, 2013
Pros: 1 hour lunches on thursday.
Cons: not being able to talk during work. seniority non existant.
IMMI used to be a very fun place to work. Unfortunately they do not feel the need for fairness. The company shows no respect for seniority. People (good workers with good attitudes) are disrespected. There is a great feel of friendships. However you are not supposed to talk to one another during your shift making it very hard to do your job with a smile.
Christian based company
Material Handler (Former Employee), Westfield, INApril 15, 2013
Pros: benefits, location
Paid the bills, decent job and had good hours of business, i enjoyed my time there
Bible study
Prototype Shop Machinist (Current Employee), Westfield, INMarch 3, 2013
Pros: clean, great co-workers, and good variety of work.
General toolroom activities. CNC mills, Wire EDM, lathe, grinders.
Nice workers and clean facility
Flow Tech (Former Employee), Westfield, INJanuary 30, 2013
Pros: the company would give free meals to all employees on holidays like christmas, thanksgiving and easter.
Cons: training is given. sometimes you do not learn enough during training to do your jobs properly.
I love my job at IMMI. Supervisors and teamleads were great. They would do the same jobs as they would ask you to do. The hardest part of my job is being on concrete floors all shift and standing. 8 hours a day is fine. But when you would work overtime up to 12 hour shifts, it would start to bother your feet and back. On a daily we would have one 10 – more... minute break and a half hour lunch break and one 5 minute break. One day a week on Thursdays we would have hour lunch breaks. I enjoyed that we had a pastor on site to help talk with you when you need to talk. We have a clinic on site that was free to all employees temps and full time . – less
Overall a good company
Team leader (Former Employee), Westfield, INJanuary 9, 2013
I had alot of opportunities and worked in several areas, management was very good. However, many jobs were being sent to Mexico.
Great place to learn and advance, couldn't follow through on wage promises
CAD/CAM Programmer (Former Employee), Westfield, INOctober 25, 2012
Learned a ton there. Started as an entry level machinist and was eventually groomed into a CAD/CAM Programmer. Only problem was I wasn't being compensated for my skills. I was promised a significant raise 2 years in a row and it never happened.

January 30, 2013

I was hired as a temp. employee. I was told when I put my application in, that after 3 months employment, I would be hired full time if the company did not have any problems with my work. I worked there for over 13 months and was not hired full time. Other people would walk off the street or only work for one month and be hired on full time. Do not understand there hiring policies.