IMMI Employee Reviews in United States

fun place to work
Flow Tech (Current Employee) –  Westfield, INMarch 24, 2016
Absolutely love working with all of the people. The company is there for their employees and will go the extra mile. They train you everywhere sand it is easy to advance in other opportunities.
Pros
atmosphere
Cons
drive/hours
Worst employer ever!
production (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INJanuary 19, 2016
It's a Christian owned company. If you like religion shoved down your throat. It's more of cult than a company. My advice would be RUN! Don't look back. Choose something else. Anything else.
Pros
Cons
everything.
Job leaves little to no room for advancement.
Set up Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Westfield, INJuly 26, 2015
A fast paced, numbers driven environment. As with most production companies, the focus is on numbers and quality. There is currently no room for personal growth nor is there any chance for career advancement. Direct supervisors are fair and friendly to the staff.
Pros
monday through thursday work schedule
Cons
no room for growth
Christian owned company that believes in God.
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee) –  High Point, N.C.June 4, 2015
Christian owned company with great benefits. well respected people work here.Best part of job dealing with customers.Do it right the first time.
Great benefits, but little room for advancement
Senior CAD Draftsman (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INFebruary 20, 2015
I worked for 12 years and still did not have the opportunity for management even with a management degree. It felt like they promoted the "good old boys" first. Great benefits and good work/life balance.
Productive and fast paced environment
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INJanuary 25, 2015
A typical day requires an employee to be physically and mentally strong enough to endure the conditions of the job. While it is not a horrible place to work, standing for 10+ hours can be difficult.

Some of the department leads are not too bad. There are a select few that can be difficult to work with which can lead to a stressful, and uninviting work environment.
very good company to work for.
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INJanuary 16, 2015
I enjoyed the people I worked with supervision was to a T. They all communicate extremely well. Most of all I enjoyed my job I loved the work itself.
Pros
christmas bonus gift cards bible study with lunch provided also a hour lunch on thursdays
Cons
take forever to get full time. no benefits till then
good place to work
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INDecember 15, 2014
I enjoyed the team I worked with and management. I liked that was able to run machines and management was good.
Good benefits but poor management
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INNovember 19, 2014
IMMI has a good starting salary and better than average benefits package. If it wasn't so mismanaged it would have been a fantastic place to work. Almost every day included lines shutting down because the parts were not in so you spent a lot of time sweeping. The chances of advancement are very slim if you are the kind of person who doesn't sugarcoat and are honest. The co-workers are what made the job enjoyable.
Pros
christian atmosphere including a bible study.
Cons
management did not communicate well and inventory accuracy was horrible
Productive and very friendly work enviroment
Cost Management(Part-time)-Setting (Current Employee) –  Westfield, INSeptember 29, 2014
A great work environment and great staff. I enjoy my job and the group of people i work with.
Nice co-workers
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INJuly 15, 2014
Had to work weekends.
Full commission
Work day started and ended later than normal business hours
Safety Based Company
Executive Assistant / Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Burrton, KSApril 17, 2014
My daily routine varies. I process daily reports for production, monitor time cards, etc.
very productive
flow tech (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INMarch 21, 2014
working on sewing machines.building cargo nets and seatbelts for school buses
Pros
hour lunches on thursdays, paid days off and vacations
Cons
short breaks
Not a great place to work
Office (Current Employee) –  Westfield, INMarch 13, 2014
There aren't any standard operating procedures in the office area
Tribal knowledge
Pros
healthcare and benefit fairs
Cons
low pay, reviews are not regular
Good pay, unfair practices.
Purchasing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INJuly 23, 2013
IMMI used to be a very fun place to work. Unfortunately they do not feel the need for fairness. The company shows no respect for seniority. People (good workers with good attitudes) are disrespected. There is a great feel of friendships. However you are not supposed to talk to one another during your shift making it very hard to do your job with a smile.
Pros
1 hour lunches on thursday.
Cons
not being able to talk during work. seniority non existant.
Christian based company
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INApril 15, 2013
Paid the bills, decent job and had good hours of business, i enjoyed my time there
Pros
benefits, location
Bible study
Prototype Shop Machinist (Current Employee) –  Westfield, INMarch 3, 2013
General toolroom activities. CNC mills, Wire EDM, lathe, grinders.
Pros
clean, great co-workers, and good variety of work.
Nice workers and clean facility
Flow Tech (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INJanuary 30, 2013
I love my job at IMMI. Supervisors and teamleads were great. They would do the same jobs as they would ask you to do. The hardest part of my job is being on concrete floors all shift and standing. 8 hours a day is fine. But when you would work overtime up to 12 hour shifts, it would start to bother your feet and back. On a daily we would have one 10 minute break and a half hour lunch break and one 5 minute break. One day a week on Thursdays we would have hour lunch breaks. I enjoyed that we had a pastor on site to help talk with you when you need to talk. We have a clinic on site that was free to all employees temps and full time .
Pros
the company would give free meals to all employees on holidays like christmas, thanksgiving and easter.
Cons
training is given. sometimes you do not learn enough during training to do your jobs properly.
Overall a good company
Team leader (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INJanuary 9, 2013
I had alot of opportunities and worked in several areas, management was very good. However, many jobs were being sent to Mexico.
Great place to learn and advance, couldn't follow through on wage promises
CAD/CAM Programmer (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INOctober 25, 2012
Learned a ton there. Started as an entry level machinist and was eventually groomed into a CAD/CAM Programmer. Only problem was I wasn't being compensated for my skills. I was promised a significant raise 2 years in a row and it never happened.

Comment – January 30, 2013

I was hired as a temp. employee. I was told when I put my application in, that after 3 months employment, I would be hired full time if the company did not have any problems with my work. I worked there for over 13 months and was not hired full time. Other people would walk off the street or only work for one month and be hired on full time. Do not understand there hiring policies.