IMMI Employee Reviews

Organized workplace and fun and great people to work with.
Production team member for school bus seat line (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INMay 7, 2017
During this job, I learned more of how to work in a line. We built new seat belts, buckles, and seats for school buses during the summer season. The hardest part of the job was the long days and the long drive. The people there definitely helped though by just talking about just about anything to pass the time.
Poor Management
Quality Engineer (Manager) (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INMay 2, 2017
It is amazing that this company is still in business. They have made so many missteps with quality issues, poor customer support, poor treatment of employees.
could be better
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INApril 17, 2017
I worked for immi for a couple years. When I first started, I loved it. Loved who I worked with. As time went on, I feel like management was constantly doing things that did not need done making extra work for the entire department which led to more man hours or overtime, having very little family time. The major thing for me was it took over a year in a a half to get a full time position to get PTO, and vacation. Always receiving the run around and new excuses as to why I'm not full time yet. It was a great learning curve, but was just not for me in the long haul.
This is an awesome place to work
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INJanuary 17, 2017
The people there are nice and friendly. The workers there have good work ethics. Coworkers are friendly. It is repetitive work. I was a factory worker there for many years. My job did involve a lot of standing.
Review
Controls Engineer (Current Employee) –  Westfield, INJanuary 5, 2017
I've been here 10 years and am the Controls Engineer. I write the PLC control software for all the production machines that are inclusive of our Westfield operation and our Mexico facility.
Liked working here
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INAugust 23, 2016
It was a good place to work. I enjoyed it and the people that I worked with. It just wasn't for me. I need more time at home with my kids. They weren't very family oriented.
Great Company
Cost Accountant (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INJuly 12, 2016
IMMI was a great company to work for. I was in the office setting and really enjoyed it. My coworkers were awesome to work with and my boss was great! We had fun but we also worked hard. The salary and benefits were good. Furthermore, there is flexibility with your schedule and everyone is respectful. Executive management was fun to work with as well. There is an on-site doctor and workout facility with free personal trainers. Overall it is a great company to work for!
Pros
Salary, benefits, flexibility, coworkers, executive management
fun place to work
Flow Tech (Current Employee) –  Westfield, INMarch 24, 2016
Absolutely love working with all of the people. The company is there for their employees and will go the extra mile. They train you everywhere sand it is easy to advance in other opportunities.
Pros
atmosphere
Cons
drive/hours
Worst employer ever!
production (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INJanuary 19, 2016
It's a Christian owned company. If you like religion shoved down your throat. It's more of cult than a company. My advice would be RUN! Don't look back. Choose something else. Anything else.
Pros
Cons
everything.
Nice Company
Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INSeptember 22, 2015
Worked for the outdoor side of the company. Enjoyed the employees I worked with on a daily basis. Took this job because my previous employer laid me off and had never been without work. the day was spent picking orders and making sure the shipments went out daily. It just wasn't my cup of tea. They're a very Christian Company which was very nice to work for. In all pretty good company to work for.
Pros
bonuses, enjoyable staff
Cons
not me
Job leaves little to no room for advancement.
Set up Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Westfield, INJuly 26, 2015
A fast paced, numbers driven environment. As with most production companies, the focus is on numbers and quality. There is currently no room for personal growth nor is there any chance for career advancement. Direct supervisors are fair and friendly to the staff.
Pros
monday through thursday work schedule
Cons
no room for growth
Christian owned company that believes in God.
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee) –  High Point, N.C.June 4, 2015
Christian owned company with great benefits. well respected people work here.Best part of job dealing with customers.Do it right the first time.
Great benefits, but little room for advancement
Senior CAD Draftsman (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INFebruary 20, 2015
I worked for 12 years and still did not have the opportunity for management even with a management degree. It felt like they promoted the "good old boys" first. Great benefits and good work/life balance.
Productive and fast paced environment
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INJanuary 25, 2015
A typical day requires an employee to be physically and mentally strong enough to endure the conditions of the job. While it is not a horrible place to work, standing for 10+ hours can be difficult.

Some of the department leads are not too bad. There are a select few that can be difficult to work with which can lead to a stressful, and uninviting work environment.
very good company to work for.
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INJanuary 16, 2015
I enjoyed the people I worked with supervision was to a T. They all communicate extremely well. Most of all I enjoyed my job I loved the work itself.
Pros
christmas bonus gift cards bible study with lunch provided also a hour lunch on thursdays
Cons
take forever to get full time. no benefits till then
good place to work
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INDecember 15, 2014
I enjoyed the team I worked with and management. I liked that was able to run machines and management was good.
Good benefits but poor management
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INNovember 19, 2014
IMMI has a good starting salary and better than average benefits package. If it wasn't so mismanaged it would have been a fantastic place to work. Almost every day included lines shutting down because the parts were not in so you spent a lot of time sweeping. The chances of advancement are very slim if you are the kind of person who doesn't sugarcoat and are honest. The co-workers are what made the job enjoyable.
Pros
Christian atmosphere including a bible study.
Cons
Management did not communicate well and inventory accuracy was horrible
Productive and very friendly work enviroment
Cost Management(Part-time)-Setting (Current Employee) –  Westfield, INSeptember 29, 2014
A great work environment and great staff. I enjoy my job and the group of people i work with.
Nice co-workers
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INJuly 15, 2014
Had to work weekends.
Full commission
Work day started and ended later than normal business hours
Safety Based Company
Executive Assistant / Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Burrton, KSApril 17, 2014
My daily routine varies. I process daily reports for production, monitor time cards, etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IMMI. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8