Impact Management Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Okay place to work at
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIAugust 5, 2017
Temporary job and not enough jobs available. I think the company could be a little more open to job seekers who may not have a high school diploma but have great work ethics
Don't be fooled by the "we care" BS
Machine Operator/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MIAugust 2, 2017
At the interview/walkthrough they tell you to let them know if the placement isn't for you so they can place you elsewhere (LIES). You end up being stuck at that placement until you finally decide you cnt take it anymore, even if you apply for better positions they have listed they'll ignor your application. They placed me at a slave shop paying literally bear minimum, and after your hired in you continue getting the same pay but have to wait 2wks for your check. At the placement we'd have meeting b4 the shift started which was extremely unprofessional, turnovers where very high so I ran 4 machines in a shift, and never heard ANYONE say they appreciate the hard work you put in. Instead your grilled about the runners and parts being on the floor. If IMPACT places you at Davalor gather you things and run out the door, trust me you'll find a better opportunity elsewhere.
Pros
Close to home.
Cons
Everything else.
Great Place
Executive (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 28, 2017
Great Place to work. Provides employees the opportunity to grow and make lives better. There is a ping pong table and many team building events throughout the year.
Lack of communication and assistance
Machine press (Former Employee) –  Canton, MIJanuary 21, 2017
Called Impact to let them know that my baby son is being delivered, and ask if I can take time off. Impact approved. Came back to work, and the client told me I was fired. Come to find out. Impact did not informed the client, nor advised me to inform them. I nolonger have an assignment, and I'm an unemployed new father.
Pros
It was a good client assigned
Cons
No sympathy, terrible staff
They're AWESOME, at lying!
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MIAugust 25, 2016
Awesome awesome liars! 👍🏼 they'll tell you anything to get you in so THEY can get paid, then screw you on YOUR pay. Very unprofessional & ran by a handful of millennials.
Pros
The company they pimped for was DECENT
Cons
Won't pay you what you worked
IMPACT was the best agency ive ever used
welder (Current Employee) –  michiganAugust 6, 2015
impact kept telling me they wanted the write position for me and would never send me on a temp job. the found me a great job and I was just hired after 4 months,. thanks impact!
Pros
fast, nice, and tell the truth
Horrible experience.
production worker (Former Employee) –  BrightonApril 25, 2015
Impact & my job assingment were horrible. Keep a written log of the hours you work, because they will try to withhold pay. Had to work 12 hours/7 days. 18 months later they still won't pay what they owe me. If I could give them a lower rating I would.
Great Job
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Highland Park, MIOctober 28, 2014
Love the Services and positions. Staffing recruiter was wonderful
Very productive and great staff
Machine operator & Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 4, 2014
They work to get you work and actually push to see their clients succeed
Pros
Offer great opportunities
n/a
Customer Service Representative/Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MINovember 8, 2013
At this time I do not wish to write a review. I will say the staff does work to help you find a job and are very helpful.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a