Impact Employee Reviews in United States

Material Handler (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJuly 21, 2016
Typical work day was productive. I liked working with the people. I learned a lot from working with this company. Not a bad company to work for.
I would enjoy working for this company because, i was learning new things
Forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Redlands caJuly 14, 2016
my job was to drive the forklift,and put tires in stock. I would do inventory, and would have to let my supervisor how much short we were. I would get peoples orders,and load up there trucks.
nice pay, good enviorment
Temp (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MIJuly 14, 2016
I enjoyed working with Impact. Good pay and i also enjoyed the swing shift and the pace of my job. The line leads did an great job of showing and explaining my job and duties.
Learned a lot about stores and their products
Merchandising Associate (Former Employee) –  San Clemente, CAJune 17, 2016
The day would be to review the advertising that was put up on the last visit, put new advertisement on shelves and take pictures for the clients to see that what they wanted to show was done correctly. Management was by phone but they would come to stores if needed. We worked by ourselves so we didn't see too many co-workers. Some of the planograms or schematics were challenging at times but not too hard and I enjoyed traveling to the different stores.
Good job for a "lone wolf"
Assembler, Apollo (Current Employee) –  WisconsinApril 10, 2016
Flexible schedule, different location every day, travel reimbursement, tool lease option, work alone without bosses looking over your shoulder, decent pay with piece rate, assembling different but similar items each day. Other opportunities if you want to work more hours.
Cons
No benefits
Impact Review
National Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Sanford, FLMarch 29, 2016
Typical day includes making phone calls to staff, Running Audits, Managing: Email, Database, Staff in 24 locations, Repot with Customers, Budgets, Inventory, Logistics, Accounts payable, B2B.

Working from home I have learned to manage my time. Became a good communicator, held myself to ethical values, manage others and myself, think outside the box, create new customers and maintain repot, strive to provide continuous value and ample service.

Hardest part of my job is managing staff members that don't hold themselves accountable. Thus finding ways to maintain a positive relationship with our customers.

I enjoy the traveling, meeting and building new relationships, working from home.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
No benefits
OK steady work
Retail Service Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  FloridaMarch 11, 2016
a day consist of resetting products in Price chopper stores.Management is OK. I never see unless I or he emails. Co-workers are all hard workers that show up every day as do I. Hardest part is remembering where an item goes. A variey of product week to week is enjoyable
temp assignment
Forklift operator, stock (Current Employee) –  LaGrange, GAFebruary 19, 2016
it was a temporary assignment and there were so many changes that came and were to come since another company was taking over
Company in transition
Resarch & Strategy Associate (Former Employee) –  Dayton, NJJanuary 24, 2016
Enjoyed working here. Wish there were more opportunities to make a larger impact. My role was not as defined as I would like and it was challenging to make a real difference. I do not like to work for just a paycheck, but rather to add real value.
Pros
Laid back work environment
Cons
Strategy and leadership
I respect the people I work with and the way we treat each other and our clients
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 6, 2016
I am proud to work @ an agency that delivers all that they promise. Although clients are sometimes not happy to be here-everyone is treated with the utmost compassion and respect. I have been here for 16yrs. and we feel more like family than co-workers. I don't feel there is anything hard about my job-I enjoy doing it. Most enjoyable part of my job is seeing people get the help they need.
Very Professional
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Marquette, MIDecember 29, 2015
The epitome of excellence, cutting edge development and professionalism in the training industry. Busy, challenging, exciting, diverse and pleasant work environment.
Great Co-Workes
Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 26, 2015
Great Company to work for part-time, helping out the community in treating Domestic Violence offenders. I enjoy the group meetings and working with the other facilitators.
Flexibility
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 18, 2015
Good company to work for. Got the chance to work from home when needed & got lots of free samples. It can be very stressful depending on the department.
Pros
Lots of free samples
Cons
Micro-managed
Great atmosphere agency that works with integrity
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 19, 2015
Friendly atmosphere, fast paced. I took calls at front desk greeted customers as well answered questions took payments from customers handled crisis calls route them accordingly.
Pros
good benefits flexible
Spiritual and riveting
Club Leader/Founder (Current Employee) –  Berrien Springs, MINovember 12, 2015
It really perks up your day after being with people you don't much care for. Having a positive outlet and doing good things for people and hearing a positive message is refreshing.
Young and fun workplace
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CASeptember 8, 2015
The workdays were simple. Receiving requests for certain items, stocking clothes, keeping an organized work environment, and providing customer service. Management was fairly helpful, however the problem I saw was there were way too many workers who constantly needed a manager's assistance. This limited production, and the manager's attention to everyone. The co-workers were friendly and easy-going. For the time period I worked here, I didn't find anything to be difficult. I thought that being able to work and serve to a majority of young customers was enjoying. The atmosphere had its youthful energy. The store is Abercrombie and Fitch, not Impact.
Pros
Store discounts
Cons
Not enough hours to work
I learned so much at Impact.
I.T TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Hill Station FreetownAugust 6, 2015
A typical day at work was the day when my manager was out of the office and we where having a meeting with one of the ministers of Labour by then ,so i was asked the chair the meeting.so from that day i learn to be alwasy prepeare and never gives excuses.my working relationship with my fellow workers was very good.The hardest part of my job is when ever there is an electrical fault and the most enjoyable part of my job is solving IT problems.
Pros
No free Lunch
Cons
Free healthcare
Being able to give back to a great cause(s)
Volunteer swimming participant (Former Employee) –  Corvallis, ORJuly 6, 2015
Having the opportunity to work with and be a role model to children was one of the greatest experiences I've have ever had! It was great to give back and make a good reputation for my school, football team, as well as, myself as a human being.
Productive place to work
Influence, Lead Team Member (Former Employee) –  101 Treehaven Rd, West Seneca, NYJune 27, 2015
A consulting firm that specializes in marketing, public relations, media relations, strategic plans, grant writing, fund development, research and advocacy. Clients include: Seneca Nation, Broadway Market, YouthBuild USA, YMCA of Kingston, Ulster BOCES, Back to Basics, Jefferson Business Association and the Buffalo Kanazawa Sister Cities Program.
very good job
Health Physics/Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kingston, TNJune 13, 2015
This was a very good job with lots of room for growth, you could learn so much and always a new task each day, Got to work with a lot of people and do something different each day.
Pros
Great pay and experence
Cons
Company closed/ there was no real con's to the job