Impact Employee Reviews

Painter/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 8, 2017
I learned a lot from working in this in environment and would recommend it to anyone. This was a good opportunity to learn new skills and work with people from all levels of management.
fun place to work
Mental Health Worker (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 6, 2017
Loved working at this place. The staff and management were awesome. they took their time to show you how to do things they didnt bark orders or come down on you when you made mistakes they were their every step of the way.
Pros
work environment
Cons
not enough hours
Great experience!
Production Artist (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDApril 24, 2017
Hired as entry-level, but learned more working for this company than I ever did going to school for a degree! Owner/boss was incredibly helpful and only gave constructive criticism, which was helpful in the whole learning process.
Grate place to started
Ware house worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 17, 2017
grate place to start and they are willing to work with you after being off work for a while. the stuff will help you in anyway they can. they work with you as long as you let them know thing asap. they also will keep trying until they find you the best job.
Pros
the staff
Cons
need high starting pay
run
Stocker - Hollister (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 7, 2017
Pay sucks, hours suck. You get call ins and half the time you are never called in. So you waste your day, do not do it management is terrible just run away.
i dont mind the job its managment i have a problom with.
Living Sign (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVFebruary 23, 2017
I like the job, its not difficult, and I don't mind the alone time, passes by quickly with a little music. the only issue with the Job itself is the available work is limited.
Pros
simple, easy, calm
Cons
not a lot of hours, shecualling systom in place is... flawed (to put it nicely)
ok
Provider/Transporter (Former Employee) –  Crown Point, INFebruary 12, 2017
• Transporting
• Passing medications
• Assisting with daily living

Work with more dementia residents
• Work with less help from others
• I learned to listen to the residents better
Fun work Both, Catalina Restaurant Group and Impact
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAFebruary 12, 2017
My old job ended doe to closure of lots of restaurants, doing different types of jobs is fun for me,not necessary in many companies.
Pros
free lunch, bonus and benefits
Cons
ate when we had time, not quite on time
Awesome team
Internship (Former Employee) –  West Allis, WIJanuary 16, 2017
This internship was amazing. I would love to work at this place if given the opportunity. Helping those in need is very rewarding and a great place to learn about the social service programs in the milwaukee area.
Impact
Children and Youth Leader (Current Employee) –  Tega Cay, SCJanuary 14, 2017
This organization helped me to develop team-building skills and event planning skills. I planned a successful event for the entire college where we had over 200 students attend.

Want to know more about Impact?

Ask a question
Had fun with Co-workers and customers!
Puyallup Fair (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WADecember 14, 2016
I went in every morning early and got dressed in uniform set up game stands in the morning, During the day I worked I made sure i stayed positive during the day. I sometimes had to run multiple stands while i worked because others wouldn't show up to work. I learned how to stay positive and productive under a lot of pressure. The co-workers that did show up to work i got along with greatly. They helped me with encouragement. The hardest part of the job had to be working multiple stands and having to run back and fourth. The most enjoyable part of the job i think would have to be the benefits of fair food and socializing and working with the customers i found it extremely enjoyable and i learned a lot about how i could better myself at work with their criticism.
Pros
Customers. Learning. Self bettering.
Cons
short breaks, sometimes lack of being able to have a break. being under a lot of preassure at times.
Productive, Energetic work environment
Senior Pastor (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCNovember 15, 2016
Very good work environment. Knowledgeable leadership who is willing to teach and help their subordinates learn and grow. The hiring process is one that was well planned and very informing.
Pros
work hours and work environment
Cons
tools to do your job
Fast paced learning environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 22, 2016
Employees are awesome to work with, management not so much. The work that you do is rewarding so you have to really want to be there for the people you serve or it isn't worth it.
Intensely Hands-On
Marine Biology Camp (Former Employee) –  South Miami, FLAugust 20, 2016
Every other day(like Tuesdays, and Thursdays) we go to the beach. While snorkeling at the beach a giant, wild manatee swam beside me! We were encouraged to chase after it by outstanding, positive team leaders! Being at the beach, snorkeling is my favorite part of being in IMPACT! I learned that red algae and green algae survives in similar, interchangeable conditions! The hardest part, and most enjoyable part of the job is working with my team to overcome obstacles in the lad with experiments and research, to out in the ocean, facing riptides and other strong currents!
Pros
Free, tastey lunch that comes with deserts!
Cons
Not going to the beach everyday
great work place
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCJuly 25, 2016
Very Friendly employers intresteing things to do every day good training on forklift drivers they give you the step by step process other then to just put you out there and just go with what you think you kno
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJuly 21, 2016
Typical work day was productive. I liked working with the people. I learned a lot from working with this company. Not a bad company to work for.
I would enjoy working for this company because, i was learning new things
Forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Redlands caJuly 14, 2016
my job was to drive the forklift,and put tires in stock. I would do inventory, and would have to let my supervisor how much short we were. I would get peoples orders,and load up there trucks.
nice pay, good enviorment
Temp (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MIJuly 14, 2016
I enjoyed working with Impact. Good pay and i also enjoyed the swing shift and the pace of my job. The line leads did an great job of showing and explaining my job and duties.
Learned a lot about stores and their products
Merchandising Associate (Former Employee) –  San Clemente, CAJune 17, 2016
The day would be to review the advertising that was put up on the last visit, put new advertisement on shelves and take pictures for the clients to see that what they wanted to show was done correctly. Management was by phone but they would come to stores if needed. We worked by ourselves so we didn't see too many co-workers. Some of the planograms or schematics were challenging at times but not too hard and I enjoyed traveling to the different stores.
Good job for a "lone wolf"
Assembler, Apollo (Current Employee) –  WisconsinApril 10, 2016
Flexible schedule, different location every day, travel reimbursement, tool lease option, work alone without bosses looking over your shoulder, decent pay with piece rate, assembling different but similar items each day. Other opportunities if you want to work more hours.
Cons
No benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Impact. Our community is ready to answer.