Amazing Opportunity to be part of
developing and establishing logo and brand identity
Consulting Practice that focuses on non-profit and marketing projects is looking for an intern to be part of building its brand, web site, marketing materials, marketing outreach. Also has the opportunity for a future project with a Foundation that is in its infancy stage and needs to add a team member.
The ideal candidate will have web and graphic design experience and thrive in a deadline driven and quick changing environment. The incumbent will be responsible for establishing and developing the firm’s (and a new Foundation) first website and graphic design needs, including: creating collateral, branding new programs, updating marketing materials, and handling website upkeep.
- Responsible for collaborating to establish firm’s brand logo and brand identity
- Concept and develop, design and management of firm’s website
- Design and execute newsletters and email campaigns and marketing program s
- Maintain brand consistency through all projects and initiatives
- Develop PowerPoint templates and presentations
- Create videos using photographs, clips, and multimedia, to communicate campaigns
- Brand new programs and initiatives and create logos as needed
- Degree in graphic design or related field
- Must have own laptop with Adobe Create Suite CS5 or higher installed
- Experience with branding, conceptualizing new logos and affiliated marketing materials
Comfortable juggling multiple projects and priorities, and working ad-hoc hours when needed for events
- Creativity, communication, and problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic and Entrepreneurial work ethic and an eye for detail
- Open to new ideas and influences and quick to react to changing trends
- Experience working independently and collaborating within a small team.
- 1 plus of experience in interactive design, graphic design, content development and/or multimedia production
- Video editing skills
- Writing and editing skills
This position is approximately 10 hrs on average a week, with additional hours as needed prior to events. Compensation is based on experience. A flexible schedule is available for the right candidate, as is the ability to work from home.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio of web and graphic design work
Subject line re: Web & Graphic Designer