Impark

Impark Employee Reviews

Proactive workplace
General Maintenance Worker (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 16, 2015
Pros: good hrs
Cons: The bad weather days
Get to interact with lots of different people and experience their definition of hanging out. It gets hectic during the bad weather days because you may get soaked.
Decent company, but not perfect.
Site Manager (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAMay 23, 2015
Pros: Understanding managers, great company culture, tries to work with your personal life schedule
Cons: will do anything to keep a client happy, overly concerned with their bottom line
Advancement is certainly available for those who work hard for it. However, I always felt like I was not paid enough for the work I did and the amount of time I spent troubleshooting problems after-hours. I also felt that the career path from attendant to site manager was fairly clear, but once I hit site manager I did not know where I could go next.
Monotonous desk JOB
Data Entry/ Accounting Assistant (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 4, 2015
Its just a basic data entry/accounting assistant job. Entering information into the computer system. Balancing the general ledger.
Cashier
Cashier/Flagger/Janitorial Specialist (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNJanuary 26, 2015
I would get a float at the beginning of the shift, I would work as a cashier after the traffic slow down I would have to clean up the parking ramp.
productive and hardworking
Cashier (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: met knew people
Cons: standing all day in the sun
I loved the job over all it was amazing and the managers were very understanding
Cashier
Cashier (Former Employee), Milwaukee wiJanuary 16, 2015
phones, dealing with money, walking around. To see if there car spot in the lots and the safety if the
people
my review
Bus Driver (Former Employee), Hanover, MDDecember 26, 2014
Pros: we do not have a free lunch
Cons: we take a break and have a health assistant
I am a bus driver ; Manage route and schedule as well as follow dispatch instructions. Assist customers with luggage.The hardest part,when you have to lift a heavy luggage, Sometimes, you get a help from some co-workers , We always have fun to help . Verify vehicle safety and satisfaction of passengers . I enjoy Handle around 300 customers a day.
Worst company ever!!!!!
Supervisor (Former Employee), PhadelphiaSeptember 2, 2014
Cons: rude and nasty people
This is one of the worst company I ever worked with. There managers are very rude and nasty. They don't know how to speak to people. They treat people like animals. Upper management is even worst. It was a blessing that I'm no longer working for them.
Productive & Engaging
Cashier Attendant (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNDecember 10, 2013
This job is very different from my previous job experience. Although there is still interaction with many customers, the atmosphere is not the same as it would be at a retail store like Hollister. I enjoy being able to work at my own pace and still able to get the things that I need to get done, done.

Another thing is that it is very laid back.
Fun Environment
Parking Attendant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 25, 2013
Met alot of Atlanta Braves players. Everyone is friendly, showing to work with a smile. Never had a bad day at the job.
Parking Attendant (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYSeptember 13, 2013
meet people
friendliness
great management
very nice co-worker
customer take the car key
smile with customer
good place to work, good pay
Payroll Administrator (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 30, 2013
Pros: laid back environment.
Cons: vacation accrual
ok company. Good pay. Working to improve their culture. Standard work day. Cool Co workers. Best part is the autonomy. Hardest part is systems are old.
Working at impark
Cashier (Former Employee), Queens, NYJuly 29, 2013
Pros: air conditioning
Cons: short to no breaks
I dealt with a lot of customers and all customers were friendly people to me. I sat in a booth all day. When I left the booth to fix ticket machines or help customers I learned how to solve issues and fix jams. The day could be boring at work but I made it through and stayed occupied. some of the supervisors gossiped a lot and made working uncomfortable at times.
great place to start'/work
Office Support (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNJuly 22, 2013
Great management but little advancement in the company. It's a great place to start and co-workers are pretty friendly.
productive and fun workplace
Assitant Manager (Former Employee), Jamaica, NYAugust 15, 2012
Pros: worked the majority of the evening by myself
Management was very reliable at Impark. The work environment was very relaxed at times but it also had its hectic days. i learned a lot on how to multi task and deal with customers problems and the goal was to have them walk away with a smile on.
Fun, fast paced workplace
Traffic director (Former Employee), Greenfield, WIAugust 14, 2012
Pros: free visits to statefair
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at a work greeting customers going in and out of visits, standing for long hours, quickly assisting customers to parking areas and directing traffic.

The hardest part of the job is making – more... sure the customer park and folow instruction to keep them and others safe from acccidents.

At this job, I learned how to be patient due to the traffic jams, work and stand for long period of hours.

I enjoyed my experience at this job because I was able to get to meet a variety of ppeople and work with a diverse g roup of individuals. – less
I loved my job.
Maintenance/Cashier (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 13, 2012
Pros: free parking, free lunch
Cons: customers with bad attitudes
My most enjoyable part of my job was my co workers. I liked everyone I worked with and I enjoyed what I did.
NOT ENOUGH PAY
Valet Driver (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 17, 2012
Pros: alot of overtime
Cons: no medical health benefits
PARKING ALOT OF ON MY FEET BACK AND FOURTH AND NOT EVEN A PAY RAISE OR A HEALTH COVERAGE.
coworkers that become life long friends
Accountant (Current Employee), New yorkApril 5, 2012
Pros: great employees
Cons: unorganization
I have learned how to multitask and be patient. Hard work will always help you when needed