Impark Employee Reviews

Lousy
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 31, 2017
Wasn't trained very well and management doesn't solve customers problems expects employees to solve them. Don't inform employees they are on a probationary period for 90 days and instead of suspending or giving warnings they fire you on the spot. Don't care if you have a family and no second job. Discriminate against you because of tattoos.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Bad management
Long days of running
Valet (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 16, 2017
Managers are sometimes unorganized. They say you will give you rewards but won't/forget to give them to you. There is a good amount of time to get a full 40 hours of work or more if wanted.
Bad working Environment
Parking Attendant/Cashier (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 9, 2017
i've been working this company almost less than year with less job training and high job pressure with less worker volunteering quit due to falsely accusation and lack of Management.

co-workers being really rude and lazy by doing less job duties and take workers tips...
Pros
1 hrs breaks with job benefits
Cons
Lack of Management
Excellent job
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  CADecember 9, 2016
I have enjoyed working at impark very much. The work environment was very friendly and my coworkers were very helpful. The boss was very accurate and helpful.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Healthcare
Productive and friendly working environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYOctober 31, 2016
Atypical day working at Impark was pretty straight forward. As a cashier i had to take the customers tickets who were leaving the garage, charge them, then let them pass through the gate. Sometimes it was more complicated because some people have monthly passes, some had coupons they could use as well as other things. I was always on the job with another cashier so when rush hour came it wasn't too busy even though it always was. My managers were great people, very friendly and they made me feel comfortable there. The hardest part of the job was remembering the right buttons and what to do in certain situations but the job is repetitive so once you got it, you got it. Working there was definitely a great experience for me and i plan on working there again.
Working with public
Shuttle Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 22, 2016
Don't pay enough money and treat employees as second class citizen always harassing staff members and no confidential information is protected and everyone knows your private business
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Hourly rate is below driving normal rates
Located adds to the prestige of the job
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 10, 2016
A typical day is filled with greeting customers and creating a respectful and peaceful environment for the patrons by assisting them with the valet transition and assisting them with other needs.
I learned how to deal with different peoples of all ages and genders professionally.
Management at this site was different per employee
My co-Workers were good people for the most part.
The hardest part of the job was working a solo midnight shift having to perform the duties of 5 valets at times. Then dealing with management.
The most enjoyable part is meeting and greeting the people and making an impression that lasts!
good work place
Lot attendant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 6, 2016
guide traffic. work hard in any weather. meet great people while doing your job. learn the hospital ins and outs to help the patients.
Love love love
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hoboken, NJMay 18, 2016
I love this job its actually a piece of cake and the people are very good people.. I have time to study after i complete my work
Pros
i love that im not tired after work
Cons
no cons
Good Management
Senior Payroll Manager, Imperial Parking (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 14, 2016
Good management, long hours, but at least management appreciated the long hours and work. Enjoyed working with all staff and employees.
Not a good place to work
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 3, 2016
Impark top executives are in Canada. They do not know what it takes to run a company in the US. HR do not exist when it comes to actual HR work. There is no training department at all. They do not have a work and family balance at all.
Pros
No Pros because working like that is not good
Cons
Long hours too much work no training
fun plce, great people
Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 10, 2016
a good company to work for, competitive salary, great co-workers. I learned. the most enjoyable moment is to be able to help customers.
Not all together...
Payroll Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 2, 2016
Company is headquartered in Canada. Not in touch with employees needs to successfully perform job duties. The US HR department in virtually nonexistent. Management has no idea what it takes for the company to run.
The customers are awesome
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 3, 2015
It was hard getting the hours to support your family.
Customers where fun to talk to.
When they went automated was a bad idea. You no longer had the one-on-one with the customers, and when they where mad or upset about something it was hard to just talk to them on a phone.
Pros
All the new people
Cons
Did not have the face-to-face with the customers anymore
Boring and slow enviornment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 3, 2015
I learned how to work a resister, and how to do a overview report. working with my coworkers were interesting because I didn't see them much because I was in a booth alone all day but I still got to know them very while.
Overall good
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PaJuly 17, 2015
* I have great managers ( that don't give me a hard time & Actually cares )
* Safe environment to work
* Have time to do my course work
* Excellent hours
* Friendly customers and coworkers
Pros
Get paid weekly
Cons
Could have better training, minimum wage
Proactive workplace
General Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 16, 2015
Get to interact with lots of different people and experience their definition of hanging out. It gets hectic during the bad weather days because you may get soaked.
Pros
good hrs
Cons
The bad weather days
Decent company, but not perfect.
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 23, 2015
Advancement is certainly available for those who work hard for it. However, I always felt like I was not paid enough for the work I did and the amount of time I spent troubleshooting problems after-hours. I also felt that the career path from attendant to site manager was fairly clear, but once I hit site manager I did not know where I could go next.
Pros
Understanding managers, great company culture, tries to work with your personal life schedule
Cons
will do anything to keep a client happy, overly concerned with their bottom line
Monotonous desk JOB
Data Entry/ Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 4, 2015
Its just a basic data entry/accounting assistant job. Entering information into the computer system. Balancing the general ledger.
Cashier
Cashier/Flagger/Janitorial Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJanuary 26, 2015
I would get a float at the beginning of the shift, I would work as a cashier after the traffic slow down I would have to clean up the parking ramp.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Impark. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8