Responsible for overseeing the Case Management and Medical Records staff. This position will be responsible for implementing a program to improve our patients’ health, increase access to appropriate care, and reduce costs by placing patient at the center of care. The goal of this position is to allow the department to identify factors that increases chances of poorer health outcomes; to work with the patient and family caregivers to develop a plan of care to address those issues; and to maneuver around traditional barriers to addressing needs by integrating medical and non-medical services as part of patients’ routine care. Responsible for service levels and maintains customer satisfaction by implementing and monitoring staff productivity. Completes quality audit reviews for all Case Management staff. Participates in committees, task forces, and work groups as needed. Identifies opportunities for improvement. This position is part of our Senior Management Team.
- Supervision of High-risk case management
- Implementing appropriate clinical and organizational supports needed to effectively coordinate care.
- Coordinating care across a continuum of medical and non-medical services, from primary and acute to long-term and home- or community-based care.
- Medication adherence
- CQI support to Medical Director
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, problem solve and work effectively with people.
- Skilled at supervising high functioning teams.
- Excellent organizational skill including the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office Products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Registered Nurse and Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
Imperial Beach Health Center
Attention: Human Resources
949 Palm Ave
Imperial Beach CA 91932
(619) 429-3826 Fax
Imperial Beach Community Clinic is the parent organization Nestor Community Health Center and Imperial Beach Health Center.