Imperial Marketing

Imperial Marketing Employer Reviews

Positive work enviroment with team oriented co-workers.
Dealer Consultant Business Development (Former Employee), Southfield, MIDecember 5, 2013
Arrive at 8 am and go over emails from previous day. Listen to voice mails and address clients needs. Team lead overviews goals and hot points for the day/week. Start calling clients that left voicemails to satisfy their needs. When completed move on to high priority dealers to ensure their goals are met to ensure maximum profit. Touch base with all – more... departments in dealership to show where opportunity is available. If need be produce income development books for specific dealers to show value in our company. Contact target dealers to push up gross revenue with our products and to show loyalty.
Working at Imperial has taught me how to more efficiently manage significant accounts while constantly building excellent rapport with existing and future clients. In addition to mastering such programs as Power Point, Excel and Microsoft Outlook. Maxium Trak and Route One were also crucial tools for success.
Everyone employed by Imperial was respectful, hard working and willing to lend a helping hand when possible or needed.
The most difficult task at first was getting familiar with everyone at the dealerships. After about a month it was second nature to reach out to them.
I really enjoyed using al the different programs and speaking with people of all different backgrounds and business tactics. – less
Marketing Company
Dealer Consultant - Business Development (Former Employee), Southfield, MIMay 6, 2013
The work that I did at Imperial Marketing was very repetitive. However, my co-workers and clients made it a very enjoyable experience.
Great work environment. Extensive travel with great Home Office support
Regional Manager - Denver Business Center (Former Employee), Southfield, MIFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: satisfaction in accomplishing sales objectives with great rewards.
Cons: extensive travel.
Enjoyed the work. Great B2B sales opprotunities. Significant opportunities to grow business and your revenue. Built extensive network of clients and business partners.
Fun workplace, learned a ton
Account Coordinator (Former Employee), Southfield, MIJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: free lunches/samples, close to home, good boss
Cons: no room for advancement
Busy place, always hustling. Learned a lot about the industry and about business. Management and co-workers were a good group of people. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with the workload but had a great team to jump in and help when you needed it. Great processes and cross-training across teams. Most enjoyable part of the job definitely the people.
Daily on the job training and mentorship program
BRAND AMBASSADOR (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJune 20, 2012
Pros: employee incentives and performance based advancement
Cons: previous sales experience or bulletproof sales skills set to move upward in the company
Rewarding company for pitch practice and networking on a National level.

Enjoyed the team work aspect to the daily business school morning meetings.

Travel and working in the field is both exciting and exhausting.
Great working environment
Intern (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 23, 2012
I learned a lot during my internship and was over joyed at the response from clients and company owners. I gained a great understanding of business, creativity, and structure.