Imperial PFS Employee Reviews

over all pleasant experience mainly because of coworkers and managemant
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJuly 5, 2017
there were 3 different shifts, but everyone always spoke upon arrival and signed into their phones in a timely manner. The opportunity to learn came with every call, so the day was never boring. When ever needed, management was always available and helped whenever possible. Overall there was a normal amount of stress, and at times an extreme level of stress, but that is with every work place. Probably the hardest part of the job was being able to stay detail oriented due the speed of which the calls came into the center. It was very important to be able to maintain that accuracy but still keep the volume of calls under control. The best part of the job was the ease of getting along with everyone. There was always time to laugh and there were times when we would have parties for birthdays and other special events. Usually everyone would participate. Over all I really enjoyed the customer contact, management and my fellow employees.
Pros
lunches and celebration dinners
Cons
some micro-management and inability to advance within the company
Relaxed setting with fun people
Collections Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 19, 2017
A typical day at work was answering a lot of calls and replying and sending a lot of emails. I learned what goes into a commercial insurance policy. Management was great, they always made us feel included and loved to hear of any ideas we had.
very busy Customer Service and front office work.
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCMarch 27, 2017
I have been with this company (AIG and IPFS) for 16-1/2 years. One my last review I got outstand in most areas (who wouldn't after 16-1/2 years). Typical day at work would be heavy phone contact with customers, typing letters to Insurance Agents requesting updated information and planning events when needed.
My employers has decided to move our office to a new location therefor closing the office here. My last day is 4/19/17
Pros
Casual Fridays and Donuts on Friday
Cons
Traffic, Donuts on Friday and unhappy phone calls.
upbeat environment, friendly staff and management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJuly 12, 2016
Working with Office Team/Robert Half was my first experience working with a temp agency. I have no complaints and would work with them again if the opportunity presented itself.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
pay scale was not the best
I love IPFS if you get achance to work here cherish it!
Collections Associate (Former Employee) –  HosutonMarch 20, 2016
No bad reviews at all. Maybe it was just the Houston branch but i loved all my co workers and managers. Great incentives and benefits; on Christmas I got an Apple Watch. Plus two bonuses a year!
Productive and Fun Workplace
Leadership Development Associate/Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 27, 2015
Imperial PFS is a wonderful place to work for. The people are great and they provide a great service to their customers. I would recommend anyone looking for a job in the premium finance industry to check out Imperial PFS.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Limited opportunity for Advancement
A very positive mindset exists here.
Neglect to disclose (Current Employee) –  Anytown, AmericanDecember 11, 2014
This is a good company with solid ownership but there is limited room for advancement.
Celebrating Customer Service
Employee (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCNovember 10, 2014
Provides excellent Customer Service and aims to be Legendary.
Working as a team
Customer Service Representative / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAApril 8, 2013
Primary, answer an direct calls. Learned, customer service and accounts receivable. Management, team work stressed. Enjoyed working with an excellent group of people. Hardest part not enough time in the day. Enjoyed assisting both external customers and internal employees.
Pros
casual fridays
Cons
healthcare
A company with good technology in place
Network Services Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 10, 2012
A nice place to work. Staff and management are friendly. Latest technology is used. has good learning opportunities.
Pros
free sodas