IMPERIAL SECURITY Employee Reviews

KNOWLEDGE OF THE JOB
Sergeant (Current Employee), Burlington, NJJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Paid holidays after 90 days
Cons: Pay, Benefits
As being Sergeant i interactive with the guards and upper management and see various events unfold daily and become sharper on my skills as Sargeant
Develop new market strategies and increase profitability
Vice President and General Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Good staff
Cons: Traveling
Create budget strategies by obtaining new customers and increasing sales in both events and industrial security throughout PA, NJ and MD. Maintain good client relationships.
Its ok
Security Guard (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 22, 2015
Pros: pay every week
Cons: boring
good job good people fun place not to much work work boring work boring good pay fun place good pay nice people not to much work
Great Posts
Security Officer (Former Employee), Industry, CAJuly 17, 2015
Day runs smooth, co-workers are very considerate. I learned a lot, with the management at the post. Hardest part a work when I had to detain a former worker due to them not being allowed on premises.
slavery in the work place
scheduler/security officer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 7, 2015
Pros: a week vacation
Cons: no one wonted to work together
you work hard and still get no reward. when someone make a mistake you get the blame even if you did not do it management do not work with you. you have to make your self feel good knowing that at the end of the day your work was complete
Do as Told
Security Guard (Former Employee), Industry, CAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Working alone, Paid uniform
Cons: Minimum wage.
Working for Imperial was a great experience because of all the places and faces you get to meet. This company utilizes all employees for long distance and short term job sites. They also work very well with your personal schedule such as school and other family emergencies. The management was an absolutely kind, friendly and understanding team who would never hesitate to back you up in any situation.
Something new everyday
Security Supervisor (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 25, 2015
A typical day in event security can go by interacting with a lot of people who are visiting Philadelphia from other parts of the country or world. Usually pointing them to some good places to eat, monitoring the crowds, greeting incoming and outgoing guests, and even showing people how to navigate throughout the Convention Center.
Security Officer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 18, 2015
Pros: always available for overtime
Cons: not really off but sunday and monday
Hard working employees; company looks out for their employees. I learned management skills. the hardest part of my job is the time I have to be here.my co workers are awesome
Truth
UNARMED SECURITY GUARD (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 16, 2015
Cons: No Benefits
They have a issue with hiring people who don't show up for work and then you have to pick up the slack even if you've already worked a 12 hour shift and they lose paperwork pertaining to licencing.
fun place to work
Event Supervisor/Ticket Takers Supervisor (Former Employee), philadelphia paJune 12, 2015
Pros: close to homw
Cons: not enough work
Manage security team and ticket team (including scheduling, training and interviewing)  Create insentient reports when needed  Supervise Front-of-House logistics  Interview candidates
Easy work, no benefits, low pay
Security Officer (Former Employee), Salina, KSJune 5, 2015
The work is simple, very little in the way of prerequisites. No health benefits, no vacation time, no sick leave. Hours are fairly stable, but are in no way guaranteed. Pay, while higher than minimum wage, is still well below national average, and is low even for the industry average.
A decent job
Security Officer/Console Operator (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 19, 2015
Pros: It's a job
Cons: No benefits, no PTO
Not too bad of a company to work for. It's a typical security company; minimal training, very little managerial support. However, if you do your job well, you're pretty much left alone.
Hours Hours Hours!
Security Officer (Current Employee), Edgewater Park, New JerseyMay 2, 2015
Pros: Paid breaks & lunchs
You work alot of hours. You always have overtime hours you can grab. very easy work but it takes away alot from your personal life.
Common Sense Security
Gate Security (Former Employee), Trucking Company GateApril 20, 2015
Pros: Friendly Drivers
Cons: Idiot Manager
Worked with UNLICENSED OFFICERS.
Officers that showed up for DUTY in sweats & slept in their car the whole shift.
After reporting this the manager shorted my pay 16 hours.
Took me 5 weeks to get it.
Then manager put me on 12 hour overnight shift including Saturday & Sunday.
fun place to work
Security guard (Current Employee), memphis, tenneseeApril 3, 2015
everyone is really nice. i learned how to be a better security officer than what i was. its an ok place to work. i log trucks in and out all day.
Great company
Armed Security Guard (Former Employee), Nashville-Davidson, TNMarch 14, 2015
I enjoyed working for Imperial. My manager was awesome. I would recommend Imperial. Great company. The people i worked with were very friendly.
Its A Job
Security Officer (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 10, 2015
Its really just a job with not much to offer and they don't really care about workers. unless your mgt. even then they don't really care
Stepping stone
Security Management Trainee (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 9, 2015
Imperial is a means to an end, I am grateful for the employment during my MBA tenure, however I would not recommend this job as a career to any of my constituents.
Not my favorite company to work for
Security Officer (Former Employee), Diamond Bar, CAMarch 5, 2015
I worked for them for 18 months and never given a raise or benefits.My co-workers were ok for the most part. Not very reliable though.
Overall great company
Lead Security Guard (Former Employee), Austin, TXMarch 4, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: short breaks
Productive and safe workplace with a lot of job security. Location was convenient and job was laid back and easy going. Team concept with daily required routine security checks.