Imperial Textile Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Small group family like business
Ecommerce Team Member (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMarch 16, 2017
Everyone here knows each other no matter how long someone has been working there. People depend on each other to get there jobs done so it is important to maintain communication between departments.
Very high turnover rate, toxic work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 10, 2016
Job is hopelessly complicated, inadequate training is provided. Management will not hesitate to back stab and blame you for things you have no control over. Owner is an abusive micromanager. I wouldn't advise any one to work here.
Pros
Free coffee, casual dress code
Cons
Pretty much everything else
Family owned and micro managed
No tile just a worker (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYAugust 27, 2014
A typical day consist of being over worked and under appreciated. No information is shared on how the company is doing but the workers are clear on the negative impacts. If your thick skinned you can go far but if not you will join the long list of turn over employees.
Pros
Its a job with a pay check
Cons
Management is out of touch with reality

Comment – September 6, 2014

You need to add that the building doesn't have heat in the winter and no ac in the summer. all of our hours and benefits are cut and raises canceled. everyone is looking for obs someplace else.

Small buisiness, has nice personal touch
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 24, 2013
This is a good job for balance of work and personal life.
My duties were record and log incoming shipments, and prepare outgoing shipments. Managing warehouse inventory. General janitorial and maintenance work.
Pros
Good personal balance
Cons
Small buisiness, growth is limited
Fun atmosphere in our customer service office.
eBay lister/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYDecember 10, 2012
I handled a eBay store website for a textile company. I processed the payments, took ebay orders over the phone, listed all the items on the site, was responsible for the way site looked, researched pricing for products, listed a detail description of products, quotes shipping costs along with emails and just the general upkeep of the site.
I also worked as a customer service representative for the company, taking orders via phone, email or fax, talking to vendors regarding products, embroidery and heatpress specials and editing/creating customer accounts. We were also required to log our daily tasks and followed a daily schedule. This helped us stay on track and made less room for errors.

Our customer service team was awesome. We worked great together always looking out for one another.

The hardest part of the job was leaving. I liked my position but the company and I did not have the same direction.
Pros
great people to work with alot of eating parties!
Cons
not a great health care plan and not much room for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Imperial Textile. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8