Imperial Textile

Imperial Textile Employer Reviews

Small buisiness, has nice personal touch
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYOctober 24, 2013
Pros: good personal balance
Cons: small buisiness, growth is limited
This is a good job for balance of work and personal life.
My duties were record and log incoming shipments, and prepare outgoing shipments. Managing warehouse inventory. General janitorial and maintenance work.
Fun atmosphere in our customer service office.
eBay lister/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYDecember 10, 2012
Pros: great people to work with alot of eating parties!
Cons: not a great health care plan and not much room for advancement.
I handled a eBay store website for a textile company. I processed the payments, took ebay orders over the phone, listed all the items on the site, was responsible for the way site looked, researched pricing for products, listed a detail description of products, quotes shipping costs along with emails and just the general upkeep of the site.
I also worked – more... as a customer service representative for the company, taking orders via phone, email or fax, talking to vendors regarding products, embroidery and heatpress specials and editing/creating customer accounts. We were also required to log our daily tasks and followed a daily schedule. This helped us stay on track and made less room for errors.

Our customer service team was awesome. We worked great together always looking out for one another.

The hardest part of the job was leaving. I liked my position but the company and I did not have the same direction. – less