IMPERIAL Employee Reviews

was great
Route Manager (Former Employee), Sterling, WAFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: steady employment
Cons: not many benefits
Great coworkers, team players. This is where I received my education on boiler maintenance. The CEO was willing to educate.
another day cooking
cook (Current Employee), London, ARSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: weekends and holidays off
Cons: the drive to work every morning
I get to work I get everything ready to start the day I stark cooking breakfast and once we open I cook for everybody at the nuclear plant then we will close for an hour then we come back for lunch cook some more and then we close clean up and go home
The Imperial have great team work and excellent patient care
CNA (Former Employee), Chicago ilSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: free lunch and bonuses
Cons: union dues
on a typical day I would have 13-15 patients at a time I will dress, feed, and assist those how need it more. I document everything on a daily basics such as transportation, feeding, bath, and any activities.
Sales job
Sales (Former Employee), Irvine, CaJuly 16, 2014
Pros: long lunches, pay weekly
Cons: the product was very hard to sell, tedious calling all day long
Imperial was a decent job in a nice office building. I was given a lead list of people to call and I would call all day to sell internet coaching for an online business. Using the leads i constantly called people until i got a sale.
securing is the key
Security Guard (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 22, 2014
an honor to do what I love doing. to protect and serve as a human is a great feeling.
Nice clean work enviorment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Alton, ILApril 22, 2014
Imperial is a nice clean safe place to work. I learned how to work many different tools.
Last of a Kind
Director of Social Media (Former Employee), Lombard, ILMarch 5, 2014
This is the Mid-Wests largest privately owned facility maintenance company. Run, and operated by amazing, enthusiastic individuals, who are highly qualified and competent,
Imperial
Director of Marketing and Corporate Wellness (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKDecember 11, 2013
Awesome employees and work environment. They are easy to work with and very friendly.
They were notorious for letting people go without any kind of warning or write ups.
Maintenance (Former Employee), Decatur, TXOctober 25, 2013
Pros: being part of my own team, doing my own thing repairing different things, doing routine maintenance.
Cons: no warnings, no nothing on simple incidents, no job security.
I was never late and always early, never called in, and was never written up. A new company came in and bought it out, and after they bought them out 2 months ago they have let 53 people go prior to me. You never had any since of job security there no matter how hard you tried. I was let go for not checking my partners work, making sure that the bearings were greased. I was night shift maintenance team leader and since I failed to physically check ALL the work of my team members, and this was overseen they let me go. The worker who actually did not do the work that was instructed did not even get written up.
productive jewelry company
Temp (Former Employee), East Providence, RISeptember 10, 2012
make high quality jewelry the position is on a strict schedule where every one take the same breaks and lunches
Productive and fun work
Imperial Security Guard (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 27, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: short breaks and sometimes and a non constant work schedule
I guard certain various things such as equipment and people at all types of events, they include Hotels, Convention Centers,Supermarkets,etc. There isnt really isnt anything hard about my job, just guard your post and do whatever the clients wants you to do. The most enjoyable part of my jobis working with the people and my co-workers.
Distributor and merchandiser of supermarket non-foods in the northeast
Merchandise & Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Auburn, Ma.March 5, 2012
Responsibilities included the scheduling of 60 sales representatives and 14 merchandisers assigned to the Stop & Shop account.