IMPERIAL Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Waitress/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CANovember 17, 2016
It was a fast pace environment. I enjoyed working with my co-workers, as well as interacting with customers. I would say that at least 50% of our customers were regular customers for many years. I love that there was always opportunity to move up in our position in the company, as well as advance in our hourly pay. The management was very friendly and willing to work with the employees. The hardest part of my job I would say is...Well to be honest I did not find this job very difficult at all. But if I had to mention something I would have to say having to manage the bar when I was extremely busy helping customers, while helping employees and working on the duties that were required of me.
Pros
Discounts on energy drinks and of course tips
Cons
our uniform
Productive and a people person
Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dublin, VASeptember 29, 2016
I am able to work with all people and I am capabl3e of getting people to learn and try to new things on a daily basis to increase production and to become a cost saving environment. I am very creative and I know a lot about lean manufacturing. I
Pros
Teaching others
Basic
Marketing and Brand Consultant (Current Employee) –  Washington/Metro, DCMay 30, 2016
It's a great company with a lot of interesting projects and contracts to work on. The clients are interesting and there are many opportunities for learning.
company was good at first but was starting to fall apart
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAApril 7, 2016
hardest part of job was dealing with no notice on scheduled jobs.as with any company some days good some bad,company had become severely under staffed,co workers good but over burdened,customers down to primarily one large medical company.
Pros
steady work
Cons
poor medical poor planning everything an emergency.
Good Place
Quality Coordinator and Liaison (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXFebruary 21, 2016
It is fine, good family, and allow me to learn new thing and work with production to find improvements in the assembly process.
Allowed to grow
Material Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Decatur txFebruary 7, 2016
When started at this company was unfamiliar with this type of work, they have helped me to grow and was able to learn .

My day starts with directing staff in tasks for the day. I then start researching and helping other departments with any of their needs.

I have learned about the different operating systems/ Microsoft products.

Management is very helpful

Co-workers for the most part are friendly

The most enjoyable is the fast paced and ever changing and learning
Pros
Lunch for staff monthly / Pay
Cons
not a controlled environmental really cold or hot
Corporate people are great people they do listen to their workers.
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 4, 2016
My shift was very busy, but I know what I had to do and made sure it got done as request my upper management. Sometimes the field can be a heavy load, but as officers we done what was required. Some manager's was very hard on us field workers and caused some workers to quit, but when corporate got to speak explain to lower management and remain them that they was in our place before the understand that if we all work together things would work out for the best of the corporation.
Pros
Very nice place to work for the people at corporate is great.
Overall has been a decent place to work.
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Dearborn Heights, MIOctober 12, 2015
Absolutely love the residents and cleaning for them so the have a nice place to live. My co-worker's show good teamwork.
Pros
Recognition for a job well done from administration.
Cons
Do to short work staff large work load at times.
The people were great but there wasnt room for advancement.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Alton, ILJune 12, 2015
Most days were pretty normal it was a fast paced job but they did a good job at traning you before they expected speed from you.It was a job that really taught you how to think on your feet.You had to be safe first and foremost but you had to be fast and accurate too.My co workers were really nice people that worked as a team,they were the best part of the job.
Pros
coworkers and supervisor
Cons
payscale
was great
Route Manager (Former Employee) –  Sterling, WAFebruary 28, 2015
Great coworkers, team players. This is where I received my education on boiler maintenance. The CEO was willing to educate.
Pros
steady employment
Cons
not many benefits
another day cooking
cook (Current Employee) –  London, ARSeptember 19, 2014
I get to work I get everything ready to start the day I stark cooking breakfast and once we open I cook for everybody at the nuclear plant then we will close for an hour then we come back for lunch cook some more and then we close clean up and go home
Pros
weekends and holidays off
Cons
the drive to work every morning
The Imperial have great team work and excellent patient care
CNA (Former Employee) –  Chicago ilSeptember 3, 2014
on a typical day I would have 13-15 patients at a time I will dress, feed, and assist those how need it more. I document everything on a daily basics such as transportation, feeding, bath, and any activities.
Pros
Free Lunch and bonuses
Cons
union dues
Sales job
Sales (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CaJuly 16, 2014
Imperial was a decent job in a nice office building. I was given a lead list of people to call and I would call all day to sell internet coaching for an online business. Using the leads i constantly called people until i got a sale.
Pros
long lunches, pay weekly
Cons
The product was very hard to sell, tedious calling all day long
securing is the key
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 22, 2014
an honor to do what I love doing. to protect and serve as a human is a great feeling.
Nice clean work enviorment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Alton, ILApril 22, 2014
Imperial is a nice clean safe place to work. I learned how to work many different tools.
Last of a Kind
Director of Social Media (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILMarch 5, 2014
This is the Mid-Wests largest privately owned facility maintenance company. Run, and operated by amazing, enthusiastic individuals, who are highly qualified and competent,
Imperial
Director of Marketing and Corporate Wellness (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 11, 2013
Awesome employees and work environment. They are easy to work with and very friendly.
They were notorious for letting people go without any kind of warning or write ups.
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Decatur, TXOctober 25, 2013
I was never late and always early, never called in, and was never written up. A new company came in and bought it out, and after they bought them out 2 months ago they have let 53 people go prior to me. You never had any since of job security there no matter how hard you tried. I was let go for not checking my partners work, making sure that the bearings were greased. I was night shift maintenance team leader and since I failed to physically check ALL the work of my team members, and this was overseen they let me go. The worker who actually did not do the work that was instructed did not even get written up.
Pros
being part of my own team, doing my own thing repairing different things, doing routine maintenance.
Cons
no warnings, no nothing on simple incidents, no job security.
productive jewelry company
Temp (Former Employee) –  East Providence, RISeptember 10, 2012
make high quality jewelry the position is on a strict schedule where every one take the same breaks and lunches
Productive and fun work
Imperial Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 27, 2012
I guard certain various things such as equipment and people at all types of events, they include Hotels, Convention Centers,Supermarkets,etc. There isnt really isnt anything hard about my job, just guard your post and do whatever the clients wants you to do. The most enjoyable part of my jobis working with the people and my co-workers.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
short breaks and sometimes and a non constant work schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IMPERIAL. Our community is ready to answer.