Impresa Aerospace is a premier medium to low volume OEM & Tier 1 provider of build to print bench-top assemblies and structures with manufactured components.
Impresa Aerospace is a leading manufacturer in the aerospace industry that has served its customers for over 50 years with a comprehensive array of engineering, manufacturing, and assembly services. We produce complex structures and components for virtually every aerospace platform – including commercial jets, regional and business aircraft, military aircraft and vehicles and civil/military helicopters. Impresa provides OEMs worldwide with high quality, low cost precision CNC machined and sheet metal parts and assemblies, delivered on-time to ensure that our customers remain profitable and competitive in the demanding aerospace market.
We offer both prototyping, tooling and large volume production capability using a variety of materials. Parts are delivered complete, including such additional services as assembly, plating painting, powder coat, and screen printing. Average lead-time is 12-16 weeks. Impresa Aerospace fabricates each part using a documented process flow with a 100% final inspection.
Impresa engineers, technicians, and staff work seamlessly with customers to enhance the understanding of their needs and expectations. Our solutions are optimized to help companies maximize their profit potential. We strive to provide our customers with affordable exceptional service and products on a consistent basis.
The Executive Administrative Assistant provides high-level administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and other members of the Executive staff. This includes, but is not limited to, handling information requests, scheduling meeting and travel, preparing correspondence. This position may also train and supervise other members of the administrative staff.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain executive schedule(s).
- Schedule executive meetings and travel and overseeing all related arrangements.
- Prepare communications such as memos, letters, and other documents as required.
- Read, screen, and analyze incoming communications and correspondence.
- Manage executive mail, faxes, and other correspondence.
- Maintain files and other corporate documents as needed.
- Prepare meeting documents, presentations, minutes, etc.
- Conducting research and follow-up where needed.
- Oversees management and maintenance of office and break room supplies.
- Point of contact for office-related vendors and suppliers.
- Ensures contracts, insurance policies, other legal documents are current and accounted for.
- Works closely with other members of the staff and leadership team to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the organization.
- Excellent time-management, organizational, and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adjust quickly to changing priorities with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated aptitude with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must possess a professional demeanor and attitude and a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity to proprietary information.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 4 years administrative support experience at the executive level required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Impresa Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability or any other legally protected status.