Impressions

Impressions Employer Reviews

great pay
Tile Worker/Supervisor (Former Employee), las vegas nevadaMarch 1, 2014
Pros: the pay checks
Cons: hurting back and knees
A typical day at work would be placing tile in houses. I learned how to lay tile, grout, lay thin set, and properly lay down tile. The management there was good and i got paid lots of money for all my hardwork. MY co- workers were very friendly because most of them wee family and friends. The hardest part of the job would be having to bend over which put lots of strain on my back, i also didn't like the way my knees hurt when i was laying tile. The most enjoyable part of the job was th friendly people and the pay.
great company spirit
Inventory Clerk/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Lorton, VANovember 2, 2013
Pros: regonistion for job well done
Cons: i had to commute one and a half hours to wrk.
I dealt with a lot of the customers and solving any issues that they may have. I was always pleased to help our customers with professionalism.
very good for student
Sales associate (Former Employee), Moreno Valley, CAAugust 9, 2013
this place works around your school schedule and if you are looking for a part time that will work around your schedule this is the place to go.
ok
Assembler/Packer (Former Employee), Washington, NCAugust 4, 2013
• Pulled cabinets off the assembly line and boxed them up; utilized the forklift to remove over-production to shipping area.
• Assisted other areas when short staffed or as needed.
Work Schedule
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 28, 2013
I enjoyed very much working for Macys the only thing that bothered me is that I had to chose my own schedule. I had to wait until the full time staff chose their hours and was always left the night and weekend shifts to chose from.
Fun atmosphere with the best employee
Assembler (Former Employee), Longwood, FLDecember 14, 2012
Pros: free food, extras are yours, the best people
Cons: i didn't have any
There was no typical day because I worked part-time on emergency basis only.
If there were 2K invitation to stuff and ship by TOMORROW, then I was called in and boisterous laugh attacks ensued.
This is my best friend's sister's company, so that's how I got the job. She only has 3 regular employees, so it's a very small business.
My co-workers varied from the regular employees who were always fun to my best friend, which was a great working environment.
The job was basically just for fun. It was too far away for me to make it regular as it would cost money for me to work there, but when I am in the area, I will pop-in for a couple hours of work and a few more hours of great company.
Sales
Cashier (Former Employee), Chicago Ridge, ILNovember 27, 2012
Cons: very noisey
Was very interseting meeting and talking to new people everyday. Had to learn cash register and credit card machine. hardest part would be the taking down and putting up.
Very busy retail environment
Store Manager (Former Employee), Lafayette, LANovember 16, 2012
Pros: meeting new people every day
Cons: retail schedule and hours
* I managed, monogrammed and also did sales so it was never a dull moment.
* I learned the fundamentals of retail as I stayed employed there for 13 years.
*I had younger coworkers so I learned lots of patience.
*The hardest part of my job was the reatil hours, holidays and weekends.
* The most enjoyable part of my job was dealing with the public daily and assisting them with all their needs.
Fun Work Place
Hair Stylist (Former Employee), Ettrick, VAAugust 20, 2012
It was a Good Start
I Learned a lot
Very Nice People
Helping Clients Look There Best
Not a well clean place.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Washington, NCJuly 19, 2012
Never liked the job, the superiors treat there staff like little kids. company demands alot form the prodution staff to meet goals. when goals meet the company never give the true credit to the works.