Imprivata Employee Reviews in United States

Amazing work environment and company
Customer Experience Intern (Current Employee) –  Lexington, MAApril 3, 2016
I had such an amazing time working for Imprivata. They treat their interns very well. I was given an amazing opportunity to help out two different groups and learned so much from my time there.
Looks can be deceiving
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, MAOctober 14, 2015
Still a somewhat small company with growing pains. Depending on the department you are in, you can be setup for success or failure. Marketing, Sales, IT, and HR are good departments with great people. Finance is a different story. It all comes down to one veteran who shouldn't be there and constantly complains about the company and others. When you have to rely on a person to provide adequate training and support, and you don't get it, it leads to a difficult situation. I've seen good people dismissed because of one bad egg, but that's the nature of the beast. If I were looking to join Imprivata, I would think twice if it comes down to joining the Sales Order Processing Team.
Pros
Free food, Some nice people, Nice building
Cons
Cutthroat people, Sterile environment
Unfortunately it has changed
Sales/Finance (Current Employee) –  Lexington, MAAugust 11, 2015
Used to be a small fun growing company, but has recently gone downhill. Certain management has become stale and only concerned about what makes them look good. Team members are hostile and will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat. Be very careful of the cutthroat environment and team members looking for ways to make others look bad. If you're not perfect on day one, tread lightly. It's a shame it has come to this.
Pros
Free food and nice small industry environment
Cons
Veteran employees are vindictive and certain management is clueless
Great place to work at that is still small-ish
Strategy Consultant Intern (Former Employee) –  Lexington, MASeptember 20, 2012
The people there are very friendly and the culture is pretty relaxed. Management is pretty good about keeping people in the loop via meetings and such.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Imprivata. Our community is ready to answer.