Improveit! Home Remodeling

Improveit! Home Remodeling Employer Reviews

Marketing Powerhouse
Designer / Sales Rep (Current Employee), Columbus OhioFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: great income, preset quality appointments, great training
Cons: driving, i put 30, 000 miles on my car last year, but then again i would drive anywhere for the success i have seen and had personally.
I started with Improveit! in June of 2012, since then my lifestyle has been enhanced in more ways than you can imagine.

I was first attracted to the improveit! name, after further research I realized that they provided leads that have been overly qualified (in my opinion). After the first interview I was so excited to learn that I once again had an – more... opportunity to earn what I am worth.

The first month was alot of training, they spend time making sure you are comfortable with the product and dialogue with their consumers. I prefer hands on rather than classroom training, however I now understand why they do it.

I run 2 appointments per day, my average presentation is 2 hours and I am now making over $120,000 per year.

The medical and dental plans are similar to my old companies plans.

The best part of all, they generate and prospect all of my customers for me, I do receive a referal from time to time but I no longer need to get my own appointments. I just show up and close the deal. – less
cliques in workplace
Sales Consultant/Designer (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 12, 2013
Very high pressure sales position with top management not caring about individuals success or failure.

June 21, 2013

We are sorry to hear about discourgment with your prior position. We are a assertive marketing and sales based organization which believes, encourages and trains all of our employees to provide above average service to our customers while earning above average income. We have a very methodological system which demands each team member obtain minimum individual performance expectations. We do not preach or teach any high pressure tactics, just traditional in home 1 night close techniques. I do not understand the terminology "cliques in workplace", however I do understand when we opened the Cincinatti office in January 2012 we were immediately successful. It is also suprising not caring about our staff was brought up. Just as in most organizations, especially ones that provide preset and confirmed appointments to their sales staff, we go above and beyond most to encourage and individual support with one on one meetings, weekly meetings and continuing ongoing education. Unfortunately It appears as though you felt different.