Adopt Improvonia and Stay ahead of the curve!
Visit us at www.improvonia.com
Summary: Improvonia is an online and mobile platform designed to revolutionize the restaurant industry. We recently launched the application in summer 2014, and are seeking out-going, self-disciplined interns with an interest in Startups. Experience in the hospitality industry, sales, social media marketing and a good sense of humor are highly desired!
Company: Improvonia LLC (Washington, DC based Startup)
Industry: Software Company in the Hospitality industry
Function: All hands on deck! From sales to operations to marketing and customer support.
Job Location: 718 7th St NW, Washington, DC
Duration: August – November 2014
Fulltime and part-time employment opportunities will be offered to exceptional candidates
Start Date: August 4, 2014
Improvonia is an award winning Android based application linked to a Web platform designed to revolutionize the restaurant industry. Improvonia provides an online platform for restaurant and suppliers to buy and sell products without having to fax in orders, send emails, and make phone calls thereby streamlining operations and saving time and money. In addition since the orders are transmitted to suppliers instantaneously, restaurants avoid food spoilage by ordering just the right quantity. There are numerous other benefits of Improvonia such as a drastic decrease in the time it takes to place orders and more importantly a marketplace to buy and sell products to new and existing customers.
We are seeking exceptional individuals, ready to help where needed. As a startup, we will need your help everywhere, from:
- Day-to-day operations, such as designing operating manuals, meeting agendas, etc.
- Marketing and sales, pitching the products to Restaurants and Vendors and improving our marketing materials
- Customer support, helping customers set up the application for their business and getting their feedback
- Generating ideas, working with the software team to improve our products
- Helping us ride the unexpected challenges and successes along the way!
- Experience in the Hospitality, Software, Sales or Marketing Industry
- Excellent communications and presentations skills
- Have your own laptop
- A good sense of humor!
Career Development: Few organizations can offer greater insight in the inner workings of a true startup. Additionally, exceptional candidates will be offered part-time and full-time positions.
To Apply: Email a one-page cover letter (why are you interested and what is unique about you), and your resume with subject: “Improvonia Fall 2014 Internship Application.”
Check us out: www.improvonia.com | Facebook | LinkedIn