IMS Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Really?
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond Heights, OHJuly 25, 2017
Does the government know that you're making this garbage a requirement? I'm so annoyed it's asinine. I refuse to submit any information about any of my previously held posistions.
Its a boring job
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTJuly 5, 2017
They give you advancement and then take it away. Its a boring job. They don't have health benefits. They have small number of spiffs they hand out every once in a while. There management team sucks.
Pros
Extra spiffs
Cons
short breaks, no health benefits, bad managment
IMS unhappy former employee
Combination Pipe Welder (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJune 11, 2017
Still waiting to receive a month worth of work from ims here in Corpus Christi Texas. We never received a pay or compinsation for the work done and got kicked out of the job site.
Grooming the staff
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Avondale, AZJune 11, 2017
Enjoyed opening the new practice and grooming the young staff. was given the opportunity to work with NPs and PAs graduates and guiding them through the newness of their careers
Very productive
Technician (Former Employee) –  Canton, MSJune 3, 2017
Enjoyed working with the other employees. Fast paced! Enjoyed the great hours! The supervisors were very good and helpful! Best thing I liked would have to be the hours!!
Pros
Fun coworkers
Specialize in low turnovers
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 3, 2017
Very pleasant company to work for. This company is based out of Michigan, and truly believed in going all out for their employees during the holidays. The hardest part of the job were the inspections. My most enjoyable was meeting new people on a daily basis. Keeping up with all the Fair Housing laws was very beneficial.
Benefits
Cons
Hourly pay below standards
okay job
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  South El Monte, CANovember 17, 2016
management is not the best the security at ims is pretty good
overall ims is a good job for people that want to get experience.
i would like to give ims a 4 out of 10 rating
Very interesting product IMS manufactures and its very specific clientel
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLNovember 9, 2016
There is always something to do and never boring. At times it can be very stressful especially when there is a service trip or problem solving involved. The owner is a smart business man and built the company from ground up. The best part of the job is the trade shows where we show off our products and get to meet our clients and future clients.
Pros
Big bonus at Christmas time.
Cons
High level of stress
Working on the road hidroblasting
Hidroblaster (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 1, 2016
I was on the road going to companies blasting . It was a good job but I was looking for more money . I had to pass text to get in each plant .It was hard work working in boilers at paper mill's and different company around the US
Pays well compared to similar companies
Director of operations (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAApril 4, 2016
Fun place to work pays well compared to similar companies in the industry coworkers are fun sometimes too personal but overall ok place to work for if your background is sales
great place to learn and move up
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Canton, MSOctober 27, 2015
this is a great place to learn new trades, and a great place test your ability in different circumstances. they hire within
Pros
learning enviroment, move up, family oriented
Cons
no life outside of work, demanding 7 day work schedule that may go up from 8 to 12 hour days
nice work inviorment
Mobile Instrument Technician (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 25, 2015
Driving and seeing the wide array of personnel I worked closely with. I learned how to repair different instrument for the operating room, I was in charge of my own truck and accounts and set up schedules to maintain instrument inspection on a schedule. The hardest part was waking up at 4 am and drive long distances to do the job required and drive back to start of origin. the most part enjoyable part of my job was receiving an instrument that was severely damaged and repair it back to usefulness to limit the need for replacement
Pros
I had a company truck to drive to job sites limiting my own vechile usage
Cons
on the road and gone from home everyother week
Busy enviroment, always something to do, and never boring
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Londonderry, NHAugust 4, 2015
I enjoy working at IMS, but I have recently finished college and this job offers not much growth in my career path chosen. A typical day consists of soldering parts onto the PCB boards following a blueprint.
Comfortable place to work with flexible schedules
Lead Billing Clerk/Receptionist/AR Clerk (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAApril 8, 2015
IMS is a Maintenance and Repair company. A normal work day consist of data entry into multiple customer billing systems. Daily reconciliation of sales and deposits made. Along with all other normal office functions, sending and receiving mail/packages, emails, phone calls, and fax. The hardest part about this job is communicating with several different vendors with whom you do the same repairs but they all want to be billed differently.
Pros
Relaxed, friendly, family oriented
Cons
Poor benefits, no advancement within the company
Exellent
Hydroblast Tech. (Current Employee) –  Saraland, ALOctober 11, 2014
love the travel, hard work, experience, friendly co-workers
Pros
good pay
Cons
job placement
amazing administration
OR Liaison (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 8, 2014
amazing company to work for.
love the free education they provided and it was on my time.
great pay.
co workers were amazing.
Pros
great team memebers
Cons
limited to healthcare
A company in need of an overhaul
Retail Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 24, 2014
Growing as quickly as IMS has, management has not improved the process and procedures that naturally happen when growth is more organic. Personnel changes are also necessary to keep up with the ever-growing company.
Pros
Ability for unlimited income
Cons
Non-productive workplace cuture
Industrial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALAugust 26, 2014
I wouldn't recommend anyone to work for this company. I was told by the "leaders" when I first got with the company that there would be continuous work but that turned out to be a lie. The job itself wasn't hard. I did enjoy traveling and staying in nice hotels though.
Temporary position
Temp. Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Eatontown, NJAugust 18, 2014
Import/Export logistic third party trucking company. Dispatching trucks to haul merchandise from one part of the United States to the other, while coordinating best possible route with other pick up/drop offs that may also need to be done.
Pros
Great educational experience
Cons
Permanent placement not available
IMS great company to work for as in sterile instruments Traveling oppertunity
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXAugust 13, 2014
IMS at the Clear Lake Hospital was a company that took pride in there Sterile processing Department was responsible for getting instrument sterile for all department in the case load each day example has to have sterile blankets,and first glance at the operating list posted live every day time and schedules,patient ,age, name procedures and times
Pros
able to interact with different cultures and ethnic back grounds, learned what they did in daily life were like
Cons
Short term assignment, the company was out bidded