IMT Residential Employee Reviews in United States

Great company with excellent benefits!
Community Manager, Park at Regency (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 22, 2015
In Property Management there is a duality experience which are the company & the property site. While there are a myriad of factors that impact the day to day onsite property experience at IMT Residential, the company/corporate office experience was extremely positive.
I learned how to become a more efficient Manager.
IMT Residential sold the property that I management therefore ending my employment.
Pros
Processes and benefits
Cons
Decided the sell the property I managed as well as the entire portfolio in the city.
Below Average company to work for.
Service manager for IMT Lone Tree (Former Employee) –  LONE TREE, COJune 3, 2015
Micro managed, poor benefits, no job security, too afraid of liability situations, completely unorganized office staff, too small of a company
execllent company, great team enviornment
Assistant Community Mgr, Park @ Blanding Apts. (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLJune 18, 2012
Relly enjoyed working for IMT. Much room for advancment. They rewarded invidual and teamwork. The propety I worked at was very challenging and no day was the same. Worked much as an individual and was able to make executive decisions based on my experiene and knowledge. I was a working in a one person office and was ready to advance my career; however, no posisitons open at this time for growth. I am ready to work more in a team based office environment. I beleieve this helps to gain knowledle from other co0workers in shairing ideas to grow as a team as well. I am looking to advance in my career and move on to larger copany that will offer this opportunity. I have very ston leadership, decision making and team builidng experience.
Pros
happy to go to work everyday to build on myself and teach others to be positive in daily operations
Cons
being on a one person property
Great employer
Multi-Property Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 11, 2014
Loved it
Great people
Nice compensation
Would recommend to any recent graduate seeking to enter the property management industry.
Great Company!
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 16, 2015
I managed an complex for IMT Residential and I loved the company! I was sad to leave to the company. IMT takes pride in their company, employees, and resident.
Pros
bonus and commision
Cons
upper manager (sometimes)
Challenging/ Rewarding Position
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Palm Harbor, FloridaOctober 20, 2013
Management was outstanding and the facility was kept in great condition. The residents where great as well.
Pros
great invoroment
Cons
sold the property