IMT Residential Employee Reviews

Maintiance tech (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNDecember 21, 2017
They will talk bad about you. If you have a trouble with something hard to help.hard to get parts you need.
No employees hand book so if you have a question or policy got to ask.they let other. If you need to know what to do for the day they will send you to another Employee.not enough pay .
Not happy
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLNovember 29, 2017
If you have a family don't work there , their on call doesn't work if you have young children , if you have an emergency and have to leave they tell you it's not there problems.
Cons
On call not rotated equllay
Excellent Work Enviroment
Leasing Consultant/ Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 21, 2017
Best work enviorment ever. Would like to come back to the company if there are any open leasing consultant and or Assistant manager postions available?
Great Place to Work
Net Programmer (Current Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAOctober 20, 2016
- Values your opinion and treat you like your important.
- Very friendly co-workers and working environment.
- Place to grow knowledge and develop skills.
- Point out, and reward outstanding work.
- Very down to earth staff.
Imt
Accounts Payable Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CASeptember 25, 2016
The work never stops and over time was available on request. I handled all payables in Florida and Texas. The flow was a receipt came in, I matched it through opstechnology who double checked all work, then sent it back to the manager of our department.
Pros
Coffee muffins daily, and every two weeks on friday lunch was bought for staff in all departments.
IMT Residential
Texas Regional Construction Manager (Current Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CANovember 13, 2015
IMT Residential is a REIT that specialized in owning and developing multi family communities.

Responsibilities included the project and construction management of communities purchased for capital improvements; as well as the annual Capital Improvements for fee based communities.
Below Average company to work for.
Service manager for IMT Lone Tree (Former Employee) –  LONE TREE, COJune 3, 2015
Micro managed, poor benefits, no job security, too afraid of liability situations, completely unorganized office staff, too small of a company
Great company with excellent benefits!
Community Manager, Park at Regency (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 22, 2015
In Property Management there is a duality experience which are the company & the property site. While there are a myriad of factors that impact the day to day onsite property experience at IMT Residential, the company/corporate office experience was extremely positive.
I learned how to become a more efficient Manager.
IMT Residential sold the property that I management therefore ending my employment.
Pros
Processes and benefits
Cons
Decided the sell the property I managed as well as the entire portfolio in the city.
Great Company!
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 16, 2015
I managed an complex for IMT Residential and I loved the company! I was sad to leave to the company. IMT takes pride in their company, employees, and resident.
Pros
Bonus and Commision
Cons
Upper Manager (Sometimes)
Great employer
Multi-Property Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 11, 2014
Loved it
Great people
Nice compensation
Would recommend to any recent graduate seeking to enter the property management industry.
Challenging/ Rewarding Position
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Palm Harbor, FloridaOctober 20, 2013
Management was outstanding and the facility was kept in great condition. The residents where great as well.
Pros
Great Invoroment
Cons
Sold the property
execllent company, great team enviornment
Assistant Community Mgr, Park @ Blanding Apts. (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLJune 18, 2012
Relly enjoyed working for IMT. Much room for advancment. They rewarded invidual and teamwork. The propety I worked at was very challenging and no day was the same. Worked much as an individual and was able to make executive decisions based on my experiene and knowledge. I was a working in a one person office and was ready to advance my career; however, no posisitons open at this time for growth. I am ready to work more in a team based office environment. I beleieve this helps to gain knowledle from other co0workers in shairing ideas to grow as a team as well. I am looking to advance in my career and move on to larger copany that will offer this opportunity. I have very ston leadership, decision making and team builidng experience.
Pros
happy to go to work everyday to build on myself and teach others to be positive in daily operations
Cons
being on a one person property

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IMT Residential. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2