IMT Residential

IMT Residential Employee Reviews

Great company with excellent benefits!
Community Manager, Park at Regency (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 22, 2015
Pros: Processes and benefits
Cons: Decided the sell the property I managed as well as the entire portfolio in the city.
In Property Management there is a duality experience which are the company & the property site. While there are a myriad of factors that impact the day to day onsite property experience at IMT Residential, the company/corporate office experience was extremely positive.
I learned how to become a more efficient Manager.
IMT Residential sold the property that I management therefore ending my employment.
Great Company!
Community Manager (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLMarch 16, 2015
Pros: bonus and commision
Cons: upper manager (sometimes)
I managed an complex for IMT Residential and I loved the company! I was sad to leave to the company. IMT takes pride in their company, employees, and resident.
LOVED this Company!
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXDecember 20, 2014
IMT is a great company to work for. I would recommend it to anyone. They know how to keep things professional yet still have a fun side to them.

Great employer
Multi-Property Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 11, 2014
Loved it
Great people
Nice compensation
Would recommend to any recent graduate seeking to enter the property management industry.
Challenging/ Rewarding Position
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Palm Harbor, FloridaOctober 20, 2013
Pros: great invoroment
Cons: sold the property
Management was outstanding and the facility was kept in great condition. The residents where great as well.
execllent company, great team enviornment
Assistant Community Mgr, Park @ Blanding Apts. (Former Employee), Orange Park, FLJune 18, 2012
Pros: happy to go to work everyday to build on myself and teach others to be positive in daily operations
Cons: being on a one person property
Relly enjoyed working for IMT. Much room for advancment. They rewarded invidual and teamwork. The propety I worked at was very challenging and no day was the same. Worked much as an individual and was able to make executive decisions based on my experiene and knowledge. I was a working in a one person office and was ready to advance my career; however, no posisitons open at this time for growth. I am ready to work more in a team based office environment. I beleieve this helps to gain knowledle from other co0workers in shairing ideas to grow as a team as well. I am looking to advance in my career and move on to larger copany that will offer this opportunity. I have very ston leadership, decision making and team builidng experience.
Headquarters