In-N-Out Burger Employee Review

View all In-N-Out Burger reviews

Fun Place to work, Great company, great benefits.
Cook (Current Employee) –  Hesperia, CAOctober 28, 2013
I would go in and find out what position I was going to be on for the day. I would either be taking orders, cleaning and greeting people in the dining room, cooking burgers or fries, or taking money on pay window. There is always a great team of people to work with. There wasn't really any hard parts to the job except for when we got a rush of people, but we always managed to get through it together. I really enjoyed cooking and meeting all of the interesting people.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
part time

Other In-N-Out Burger Employee Reviews

It is a fast-paced but fun place to work.
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  National City, CAJanuary 16, 2018
First coming into the store is a little overwhelming due to the fast pace and the rules that are made to help efficiency,but after it becomes easy. The breaks are only ten minutes for a four, five or six hour shift, regardless of the position they are in. The pay is really good but everyone is expected to put in their best and mistakes happen but they stick to a competitive discipline, always trying to go as fast as possible with the best quality.
Pros
store picnics, salary, great people
Cons
only get 10 min break fr for a six hour shift, regardless of extraneous work. Three to four shift managers at a time
fun working
Store Associate (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAJanuary 15, 2018
Overall a good job, hours were very inconsistent due to over employment. I learned how to be a hard working individual in a fast paced area. Management was not so good, however, some managers were fair. The culture overall was great. Hardest part of the job was working kitchen and dining room at the same time. Most enjoyable part of the job was the employees and the customers.
Pros
free lunches, great benefits, and friendly work environment.
Cons
Short breaks, management, and shifts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at In-N-Out Burger. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5