In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger Employer Reviews

An Amazing place to work!
Out Burger (Part-time) (Former Employee), Pleasant Hill, CAOctober 17, 2014
Pros: free food, fast paced, great culture
Cons: micromanaged, hours
If you love to smile all day and work in a fast paced environment with little responsibility this is it. I worked here during school and to be honest I had a lot of fun. the managers basically micro manage everything you do so you don't have to think too much. There are levels that you can advance to and it's pretty smooth sailing. Just remember the – more... smile is a part of your uniform! (: – less
The perfect high school and college job
Cook (Former Employee), Pico Rivera, CAOctober 13, 2014
Working at In-N-Out Burger during my time in high school and college was great. It was a good job to have because the hours were very flexible, the associated were great and the environment was fun. I was also able to develop many leadership skills as well as great customer service.
very fun and fast pace
Level 5 (Current Employee), Camarillo, CAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: very fast pace and busy
I really enjoy working here a lot its my favorite job the only downside is that since we are so busy there is no vacation time and no benefits to part time employees.
Very poor Management
Clean up (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: you do get free lunches
Cons: no benefits
My job description was clean up it was a lot of work very little time to do your job and there was virtually no respect for what we did as the clean up crew the pay was a absolute joke for the work we did.
fast paced work environment
Currently a level 7- assistant manager (Current Employee), Buena Park, CaOctober 6, 2014
Pros: free food, flexible schedule (somewhat), high pay
Cons: benefits not great, hours of operation, hours averaging working
-run the shifts (give manager breaks and other associates if needed, send people home, put people on positions)
-handled money (check large bills, access to the safe)
-manager override (voids, frequencies)
-costumer service in store
-training in all positions

I learned how to communicate with different types of people and leadership. I learned how – more... to handle costumer service and to give great quality.

Coworkers are great and friendly people. Management was supportive of me and always willing to help us learn new things.

Hardest part of the job is the hours of operation (working late) and being open 7 days a week, as well as holidays. With that you miss out on a lot of quality time and plans with family and friends. Also dealing with drunk, crazy people at late hours.

Most enjoyable part is the fellow associates there that I have bonded with.

Pay is great, but only working less than part-time hours.

Great for students and for a first job. – less
in n out company
Cashier (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CASeptember 26, 2014
working with costumers with a social experience I got to speak to great people the management is good no complaint there they have good training and the pay is great
Productive and Fun Workplace
Associate (Current Employee), Chandler, AZSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: short breaks
We do different things everyday, Hosting in the dining room one day, and taking orders another. Changing what we do everyday makes it fun, we don't get bored of working the same position.
Great company to work for!
Level 4 (Current Employee), Lancaster, TXSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: free meals, paid vacation
Cons: short breaks, benefits
In N Out Burger is the best known fast foot joint there is! If you are craving a great fresh juicy burger that is the place! The President of the company Lynsi, gives back to the community all the time but also gives back to the associates! the starting pay is above great, management team are awesome and the coworkers are well like family!
Fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Safety Captain (Current Employee), Tustin, CASeptember 8, 2014
As a full-time associate, I typically worked anywhere from 8 to 9 hour days, in which I dealt this customers, as well as prepared their food to their exact specifications. Being that it is a fast paced environment, growth is expected out of every associate and it can be difficult for the lower, recently hired associates to always keep up. However, training – more... is a huge part of In N Out's mission statement and they require that we all train as much as possible each day. – less
Fun place to work at
Cook (Current Employee), Stockton, CASeptember 4, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: associates
In-N-Out is a great company to work for, they are very flexible with their hours, but the management can be better as well as the associates. You'll make your friends at work; however, you'll need to watch out as some are very unprofessional. Some are stuck there for years and if you're younger and smarter than them, they'll be jealous and talk down – more... on you so they'll feel better about themselves. Overall, it's a good company with good pay, but you'll be stuck with all the issues that other associates cause. – less
Fun and Fast Paced
Cashier (Former Employee), Glendale, CASeptember 2, 2014
Provided excellent customer service and worked in a fast paced timely manner.
Fun workplace.
Cashier/Clerk (Former Employee), Mesa, AZSeptember 1, 2014
Very nicely organized and fun environment! I highly recommend to anyone who wants a career in fast food. In-N-Out will give you the opportunity to earn a good living.
Good Company and Work Enviroment
Level 5 (Former Employee), Barstow, CASeptember 1, 2014
Pros: free lunch, good pay
In-n-Out Burger is a very good company to work for. They take care of their employees and a willing to work with your schedule, weather it be school, work, or family. They pay their employees generously and make it easy for you to advance in the company. Even if this job is a temporary one they make it easy for you to turn it into a career.
Level 7
Store Associate Level 7 (Current Employee), Peoria, AZAugust 28, 2014
High paced, High quality food. Serving customers at the highest quality to make the burgers. Must be high energy and ready to work in a busy enviroment. This aint no mcdonalds.
amazing company who treats you like family
Customer Service (Current Employee), Round Rock, TXAugust 28, 2014
in n out is the best company i have worked for!!! while working for the company i have grown very close to employees and also our management team who is always ready to help you out to ensure you move up to the next level you are striving to get.
A family atmosphere
3rd Manager (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAAugust 19, 2014
Provide the best customer service and best food for a good price.
A great place to work.
Level Five Employee (Current Employee), Oro Valley, AZAugust 17, 2014
This company really looks out for their people while maintaining customer relations.
Fun, Fast paced and Always something to do
Customer Service Level 5 (Former Employee), San Fernando, CAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: free meals
Cons: no complaints
A typical day was usually different. Moving fast and accurately your jobs and responsibility were different. Quality of service in our food and customer service was the common goal. Being a level 5 my duties varied from taking orders at the window or out in the lanes with the cars; working the windows passing out the food, drinks, and condiments; cash – more... handling. Duties also included food prep, cooking the fries, dressing and wrapping the burgers and cleaning up. – less
Great work enviroment
Cashier/ Customer Service (Former Employee), Diamond Bar, CAAugust 7, 2014
Pros: free lunches, great attitudes, fast learning
Cons: nothing
At In N Out Burger I have learned the customer is the main focus of our business. They are the reason I have a job. They have taught how to work and multitask in a fast paced enviroment all while maintaining exceptional customer service. I do enjoy working there especially with the all the wonderful attitudes I'm surrounded by.
Fun Fast Paced Job
Cashier - Level (Former Employee), Northridge, CAJuly 17, 2014
Responsible for handling cash register while assisting customers with their food orders. Restocking the food stand with produce and equipment all shift long. Preparing produce prior to bring into the food stand. Cleaning stand, outside area, bathroom, as well as backroom.

1 2 3 4 5

About In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger is a regional chain of fast food restaurants with locations in the western United States. Founded in 1948 by Harry – Read more