In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger Employee Reviews

Amazing company to work for
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Placentia, CAJuly 28, 2015
Pros: free meals, great pay
Cons: none
I would not say enough good things about this company! I have worked here since I was sixteen years old. This was my very first job, and has stuck with me throughout high school and college. They are extremely flexible with school schedules and really take care of their employees. I've worked my way up to the top, the highest level before management. Being an assistant manager has taught me a variety of things--especially leadership skills and how to handle all kinds of different situations.
N/A
Employee (Former Employee), Arlington, TXJuly 26, 2015
N/A Not aplicable. N/A Not aplicable.N/A Not aplicable.N/A Not aplicable.N/A Not aplicable.N/A Not aplicable.N/A Not aplicable.N/A Not aplicable.
Great start ad Culture
Level 6 (Former Employee), Glendale, CAJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Lunch, synergy, benefits, advancement
Cons: short breaks, no real vacation time, schedule
Arizona stores are terrible for many reasons. California In n out stores retain the culture that was set by owners and synergy is through the roof! The compassionate managemnet is how all business should be represented and the list goes on. Benefits are at the top of the all industries I work for and the most hilarious part is that it was a fast food joint that ranked #1 in my life so far.
Hard shift work
Manager (Current Employee), Irvine, CAJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Eat free each day you work; High pay for no previous job requirements
Cons: Shift work; smell like food at the end of a day.
Hours are not great. Schedule rotates. Management works hard to work around schedules. Other employees are fun to work with. Good hiring practices and opportunities to work in other markets over time.
fun environment
Associate (Former Employee), studio cityJuly 25, 2015
it was a great experience high volume job but I've grown a lot because of the company and great benefits with the help of returning customer service
Fast-paced and fun environment
Stocker / Store associate (Former Employee), Fremont, CAJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Free meal on every shift
Cons: Limited opportunites of advancement
Start at 6 am. every day and work till about 12. Throughout my two year experience I gained a lot of knowledge about customer service, fast-paced multi-tasking, and highly detailed cleaning and stocking procedures. Half of my day would be without a manager present, and the other half I was accompanied by a total of about 8 associates with a single manager. I and two other people in my position were the only associates besides the managers to have a store key in order to gain access to the building during the early morning. The hardest part of my job was simply moving around my fellow associates to ensure all items were stocked properly and cleanliness procedures were followed through with. The most enjoyable part was working alongside a crew of uplifting individuals who kept the store environment friendly.
In N Out
Team Member (Current Employee), Studio City, CAJuly 22, 2015
•Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
•Great ability to work well under pressure
•Maintained high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast-paced operations
•Communicate clearly and positively with coworkers and management
•Handle currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately
Fun and up tempo working environment
In-N-Out associate (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 19, 2015
Preparing burgers and fries for customers. Taking customers orders and giving them back the correct amount of change. I was hired at in n out at a very young age, it taught me responsibility and enhanced my social skills. The hardest part of the job was dealing with picky customers. There was never a dull moment, we were always busy. I really enjoyed the up tempo working environment.
Fun fast paced to work.
Level 6 Associate (Former Employee), West Covina, CAJuly 19, 2015
This place is a fun fast paced job with yummy lunch everyday. the Management team is great, proactive and fun. You learn a lot from this employer.
only a good job for high school students
Level 6 Associate (Former Employee), San Leandro, CAJuly 19, 2015
This job may pay well for fast food but the supervisors are not supportive at all. associates are overworked and issues are not taken into consideration. The best part about the job is the flexibility of schedules.
Myself Learning
Order Taker (Former Employee), San Jose,CaJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches, Great Coworkers
Cons: Very Loud
I wish i never left In-N-Out, It was a job that thought me so much, I also learned even about myself!

Managers were more than managers, they were siblings to me!
In-N-Out had sports teams that really made it fun to get to know others!

Rushes weren't really as bad as they look you do get use to them after a week!
Extremely fast-paced and will teach you great work ethics.
Level II Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 16, 2015
You will always have a sense of belonging here as managers and the culture of In-n-out makes for a "family-like" feel. You are always accounted for and the company itself will treat you well.
Very heavily team based company
Clean Up Crew (Former Employee), Rosemead, CaJuly 13, 2015
Pros: free meal daily, very fair starting wage
Take very good care of team members and great with training their employees, they teach you to always work with a sense of urgency.
Fun job but very stress-inducing
Associate Level 3 (Former Employee), San Leandro, CAJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Free Burger and fries every day, discount at 24 hour gym
Cons: only 10 min breaks on 6 hr shifts
When you take the job seriously and start earning more hours, the company will try to squeeze everything they can out of you, to the last penny, to the last minute.
Fast paced and fun store with a free burger every day.
Level 5 Associate (Former Employee), Gilroy, CAJune 30, 2015
Pros: Free meal every shift!
Cons: Not much.
From the moment you start your shift to the last 30 seconds at the end of your day its 80 mph of hot grills, cold drinks, and smiling coworkers and customers. While working there you become a part of a big In n Out family. You will have those tough days but you'll never have them alone. One of the best perks of the job is the summer pick nick for the employees and their families.
Pre-determined shifts with great benefits and advancement
ASSOCIATE LEVEL FOUR (Former Employee), Goleta, CAJune 26, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, advancement opportunities, competitive starting wage, always busy
Cons: long shifts, management is inconsistent
Duties are assigned prior to shifts starting. Management is pretty open to advancement opportunities, so long as you express the initiative. Sometimes, management can play favorites, but that happens in any job, so its not really something specific to the company. Benefits are great, though I didn't use them because I had insurance through my school. Company does a lot for its associates and really treats them well with great wages, and company sponsored social events. Work can be grueling, especially during longer shifts, but it all comes with a certain level of satisfaction at the end of a workday. I only worked at one store, so can't speak for others, but hours were pretty available for the most part, although some slow periods would see drastic reductions for non full-time employees. Great place to work, would recommend for anyone who is willing to put in the effort. And obviously, it's In-N-Out, and as a California native, the Double Double is almost a staple. Free lunch every time you clock in.
Fast Paced
Associate (Current Employee), SacramentoJune 24, 2015
Fast paced environment that allows its associates to grow and better themselves. I have learned how to treat costumers in a way that will better their day.
fast pace
In-N-Out-Cashier/ cook (Former Employee), San Pedro, CAJune 20, 2015
Pros: Good Salary
I would work and go to the register and took the costumers orders. I also would helping preparing the food Calling the orders and giving them out .
Very fast paced work enviornemnt
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee), Inglewood, CAJune 18, 2015
Pros: free lunches, good benefits
Cons: short breaks
I loved In N Out. A typical day at work was very fast-paced and productive. I learned how to act in a work environment, customer service and other things. In N out was my first job so they really taught me a lot about the work field.
Fun place to work
Team Member (Current Employee), West Valley, UtahJune 16, 2015
I really enjoyed the people, they are all so hard working and are wanting to make a career out of In N Out. They help everyone, you do not feel like an outsider at all from the moment you start you are part of the team. You have lots of opportunity's to move up in the company but, to become full time you have to look at In N Out as your career, or you will stay part time.

1 2 3 4 5

About In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger is a regional chain of fast food restaurants with locations in the western United States. Founded in 1948 by Harry – Read more

In-N-Out Burger Salaries