In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger Employer Reviews

A day at In-N-OuT Burger
Leader, Service Associate, Cook (Former Employee), Downey, CANovember 24, 2014
Pros: fun, free food, build friendships, family picnics
Cons: short hours, hard to be full time
Many believe that INO is just a "burger joint" but INO is so much more; INO is known for it's business, extremely busy, yet their associates manage to keep calm always serving smiles. INO always has opportunity for growth and along the way you get to build a foundation of family within co-workers.
In N Out Burger
Cashier - Count (Current Employee), Canoga Park, CANovember 18, 2014
customer service
cook and prep
answering calls
working as a team
work well under pressure
Fun and Challenging place to work, the company takes excellent care of employees.
Level 4 Store Associate (Current Employee), Tracy, CANovember 17, 2014
Always busy and high energy environment. One of the most enjoyable parts of the job is getting to work as a team with some amazing associates. They make working there fun and exciting.
Associate Level 5 (Former Employee), Northridge, CANovember 13, 2014
Pros: free lunches, great pay, benefits for full timers, 401k for all
Cons: only get a raise if you learn new skills
As you learn more skills and become more useful, you earn a raise. You definitely have to work hard because of the popularity of the food. Most enjoyable part of the day is getting that free burger, fries and drink as a lunch.
Good first job and fun work environment.
Store Associate (Current Employee), Orange, CaNovember 5, 2014
Pros: free meals, great pay, flexible hours.
Cons: short breaks, long shifts
I love working here. Everyone is friendly and hard working.
Such a fun place to work
Store Associate, Level 7 (Current Employee), Elk Grove, CAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: free food great pay
Cons: always busy haha
Came into work everyday, knew what I needed to do to advance, and had a fun time working with all associates. Customers are amazing there and always had fun parties and events that are run by in n out. I learned how to work with many people and how manage others and learn how work with what you got and know how to use certain things to my or the stores – more... advantage. – less
Productive and a fun environment
Dining Host/Order Taker (Current Employee), Turlock, CAOctober 28, 2014
Pros: free burger per shift
Cons: non
Great place to work at. They have a really friendly crew. Also, In-n-out is a very busy place which makes a little challenging, however time passes by really quick.
In n out was a great job for my first job. The road is over and I want to spread the skills I learned from such a great company.
Cashier (Former Employee), Azusa, CAOctober 23, 2014
-Pour drinks
-Greet customers
-Great team player
-Make sure the surroundings were clean
-Money handling
-Fast pace was great
-Always on your feet
An Amazing place to work!
Out Burger (Part-time) (Former Employee), Pleasant Hill, CAOctober 17, 2014
Pros: free food, fast paced, great culture
Cons: micromanaged, hours
If you love to smile all day and work in a fast paced environment with little responsibility this is it. I worked here during school and to be honest I had a lot of fun. the managers basically micro manage everything you do so you don't have to think too much. There are levels that you can advance to and it's pretty smooth sailing. Just remember the – more... smile is a part of your uniform! (: – less
The perfect high school and college job
Cook (Former Employee), Pico Rivera, CAOctober 13, 2014
Working at In-N-Out Burger during my time in high school and college was great. It was a good job to have because the hours were very flexible, the associated were great and the environment was fun. I was also able to develop many leadership skills as well as great customer service.
very fun and fast pace
Level 5 (Current Employee), Camarillo, CAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: very fast pace and busy
I really enjoy working here a lot its my favorite job the only downside is that since we are so busy there is no vacation time and no benefits to part time employees.
Very poor Management
Clean up (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: you do get free lunches
Cons: no benefits
My job description was clean up it was a lot of work very little time to do your job and there was virtually no respect for what we did as the clean up crew the pay was a absolute joke for the work we did.
fast paced work environment
Currently a level 7- assistant manager (Current Employee), Buena Park, CaOctober 6, 2014
Pros: free food, flexible schedule (somewhat), high pay
Cons: benefits not great, hours of operation, hours averaging working
-run the shifts (give manager breaks and other associates if needed, send people home, put people on positions)
-handled money (check large bills, access to the safe)
-manager override (voids, frequencies)
-costumer service in store
-training in all positions

I learned how to communicate with different types of people and leadership. I learned how – more... to handle costumer service and to give great quality.

Coworkers are great and friendly people. Management was supportive of me and always willing to help us learn new things.

Hardest part of the job is the hours of operation (working late) and being open 7 days a week, as well as holidays. With that you miss out on a lot of quality time and plans with family and friends. Also dealing with drunk, crazy people at late hours.

Most enjoyable part is the fellow associates there that I have bonded with.

Pay is great, but only working less than part-time hours.

Great for students and for a first job. – less
in n out company
Cashier (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CASeptember 26, 2014
working with costumers with a social experience I got to speak to great people the management is good no complaint there they have good training and the pay is great
Productive and Fun Workplace
Associate (Current Employee), Chandler, AZSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: short breaks
We do different things everyday, Hosting in the dining room one day, and taking orders another. Changing what we do everyday makes it fun, we don't get bored of working the same position.
Great company to work for!
Level 4 (Current Employee), Lancaster, TXSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: free meals, paid vacation
Cons: short breaks, benefits
In N Out Burger is the best known fast foot joint there is! If you are craving a great fresh juicy burger that is the place! The President of the company Lynsi, gives back to the community all the time but also gives back to the associates! the starting pay is above great, management team are awesome and the coworkers are well like family!
Fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Safety Captain (Current Employee), Tustin, CASeptember 8, 2014
As a full-time associate, I typically worked anywhere from 8 to 9 hour days, in which I dealt this customers, as well as prepared their food to their exact specifications. Being that it is a fast paced environment, growth is expected out of every associate and it can be difficult for the lower, recently hired associates to always keep up. However, training – more... is a huge part of In N Out's mission statement and they require that we all train as much as possible each day. – less
Fun place to work at
Cook (Current Employee), Stockton, CASeptember 4, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: associates
In-N-Out is a great company to work for, they are very flexible with their hours, but the management can be better as well as the associates. You'll make your friends at work; however, you'll need to watch out as some are very unprofessional. Some are stuck there for years and if you're younger and smarter than them, they'll be jealous and talk down – more... on you so they'll feel better about themselves. Overall, it's a good company with good pay, but you'll be stuck with all the issues that other associates cause. – less
Fun and Fast Paced
Cashier (Former Employee), Glendale, CASeptember 2, 2014
Provided excellent customer service and worked in a fast paced timely manner.
Fun workplace.
Cashier/Clerk (Former Employee), Mesa, AZSeptember 1, 2014
Very nicely organized and fun environment! I highly recommend to anyone who wants a career in fast food. In-N-Out will give you the opportunity to earn a good living.

1 2 3 4 5

About In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger is a regional chain of fast food restaurants with locations in the western United States. Founded in 1948 by Harry – Read more