In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger Employer Reviews

Excellent workplace environment
Roseville, CA - Level 6 Shift Leader (Current Employee), Vacaville, CA/ Roseville, CAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Great customer service, Upbeat moral of the co-workers
Cons: Only 1 break
In-N-Out Burger is a very fast paced and intense workplace. Excellent customer service is required. The co-workers are lively and all about the team productivity. The hardest part of the job would have to be learning a new trade (fries, cooking, cash handling, etc...) and being able to keep up with the fast paced environment that is In-N-Out. The best part of the job is seeing the smile on the customers face when they are satisfied with the meal that they have received.
Very fast-paced and demanding but above all fun!
Store Associate (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Free lunch
This job is labor intensive and really demands a lot out of you. Each restaurant is a family and the team oriented culture is fun and rewarding.
Associate (Current Employee), Avondale, AZMarch 15, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: out time may change
Working with different people from different backgrounds in a fun environment. Teaches you leadership skills and conflict resolutions.
Fast pace environment and learned how to work well under pressure
Associate (Former Employee), Glendale, CAMarch 10, 2015
A typical day at work is usually hectic to say the least. I learned how to multitask quickly and continue to push myself until the job is finished. Management worked with us during shifts and performed the same tasks that we did. They helped us just as much as we helped them in the way of getting tasks done or staying longer than scheduled to help the team out during rushes. the was minimal gossip between coworkers and always helped pull each others weight during work. In my opinion, the most enjoyable part of the job is feeling exhausted not because I pushed myself for 8+ hours, but because I know I made a difference for my team and the customers for their visit at In-N-Out Burger.
Exciting and busy workplace with team atmosphere
Associate (Current Employee), Moreno Valley, CAMarch 10, 2015
A typical day at In-N-Out is exciting. From the time you clock in to the time you clock out, it is non-stop busy. Communication with fellow associates is essential to provide the best product and service. Overall a very enjoyable place to work and is a great job to have part-time as a college student.
Great First Job
Cashier, Fry Cook, I (Former Employee), Chula VistaMarch 5, 2015
The typical day was very fun and enjoyable i got to work with great friends and deal with very excited customers. I had some tough days dealing with customers that tried to get away with things but none the less a great job to work at.
Productive and fast paced environment
Level 5 (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: scheduling
Hard work, learned great customer service. Management was decent and I would have to say the hardest part of the job was being able to multitask in certain areas.
Highly efficient and great energy work-place
Store Associate - Level 3 (Current Employee), Tustin, CAFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: room for advancement into management positions.
Cons: lack of benefits for part-time associates (which is most employees)
It's easy to work somewhere when it is fun. But do not mistake the work at In N Out to be easy. The managers will push you to become better with your best interest in mind. The team works together to operate as a single unit makes you feel involved with the process of satisfying customers.
Great Place to work
Cashier / Host / Cook / Clean up Crew (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: free lunch, great pay
Cons: gets packed quick not a lot of space to move around
Team work is Key at In-N-Out. Best place I've work when it comes to friendliness and hard work. If i could pick a fast food chain to work at i would definitely chose in n out again
Great Workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Redondo BeachFebruary 26, 2015
It is a very fast paced work environment. An amazing company to work for. I have learned many things by working at In N Out.
Fun place for your first job
level 6 (Former Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: electric enviroment, free burger a day
Cons: hard to make it a career, shaving every shift
likely to find good people working there. fun environment, very team oriented. hard to get full time and to advance. will teach good work ethic and responsibility.
very productive, team oriented work place
Level 4 Associate (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 21, 2015
During my time with this company, I enjoyed everyday I worked here. The work environment, the employees and management were very enjoyable. A company that genuinely cares for its employees.
Good place to start off working
Cashier (Current Employee), Oakland, CAFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: free lunch, free trips, tournaments, always busy
Cons: short breaks, fast food
I learned no matter how unfriendly the work place is you have to do your best because that's what you are their for. Most of my co-workers are amazing people who are trying to get an education and be someone in life. My favorite part working at In-N-Out is being in an environment that is as friendly and enjoyable as that one.
Fun place to work. The people are always friendly and happy to be there.
Clean up Associate (Current Employee), La Puente, CAFebruary 19, 2015
I learned a lot on how to manage my time efficiently while working here. Working alone has taught me how to be self motivated and how to plan my day according to what my tasks are for that day.
great company
Manager (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: one free meal on each shift
I learned customer service, food preparation, management skills, great work environment, social skills, work ethic, and high standards of cleanliness, friendliness, and quality.
I loved my coworkers and the fun environment of the fast paced business.
A fast and fun work environment.
Levelle 3 Associate (Current Employee), Alhambra CAliforniaFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: free meal, flexible hours, great pay
Everyday provides several opportunity where you can develop your current skills and learn new ones. Each day is unique on its own. Maintaining costumer satisfaction is our top priority, all the while the managers train each associate in their duty and further advancement whiten the company.
Fun working place
Clean up lead (Former Employee), Poway, CAFebruary 12, 2015
Very fun place to work at, great management as well as employees. Everyone gets along very well. You get rewarded by how hard you work.
Fun place to work with happy people.
Order Taker (Former Employee), Yuma, AZFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: one free burger for lunch.
Cons: healthcare only for full time employees.
Working at In-N-Out was fun. Using the register was hard the first day but actually learned it right away. Loved the drive thru and pay window.
fun place with great people
Associate (Current Employee), Irvine, CAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: free food, great pay, rewards, benefits
A great place for people to learn skills in customer service, cash handling, food prep, and training. They pay very well and offer great benefits. Everyone you work with is under the age of 30 and it creates a fun work environment.
Ok starting out job
Clean Up Associate (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: free lunch, company party's
Cons: low hours, management
I would say a job at in-n-out would be good for someone who is going to school, or already have another job. yes you get paid well, but your hours are average.

1 2 3 4 5

About In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger is a regional chain of fast food restaurants with locations in the western United States. Founded in 1948 by Harry – Read more

In-N-Out Burger Salaries