In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger Employer Reviews

Fun place for your first job
level 6 (Former Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: electric enviroment, free burger a day
Cons: hard to make it a career, shaving every shift
likely to find good people working there. fun environment, very team oriented. hard to get full time and to advance. will teach good work ethic and responsibility.
very productive, team oriented work place
Level 4 Associate (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 21, 2015
During my time with this company, I enjoyed everyday I worked here. The work environment, the employees and management were very enjoyable. A company that genuinely cares for its employees.
Good place to start off working
Cashier (Current Employee), Oakland, CAFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: free lunch, free trips, tournaments, always busy
Cons: short breaks, fast food
I learned no matter how unfriendly the work place is you have to do your best because that's what you are their for. Most of my co-workers are amazing people who are trying to get an education and be someone in life. My favorite part working at In-N-Out is being in an environment that is as friendly and enjoyable as that one.
Fun place to work. The people are always friendly and happy to be there.
Clean up Associate (Current Employee), La Puente, CAFebruary 19, 2015
I learned a lot on how to manage my time efficiently while working here. Working alone has taught me how to be self motivated and how to plan my day according to what my tasks are for that day.
great company
Manager (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: one free meal on each shift
I learned customer service, food preparation, management skills, great work environment, social skills, work ethic, and high standards of cleanliness, friendliness, and quality.
I loved my coworkers and the fun environment of the fast paced business.
A fast and fun work environment.
Levelle 3 Associate (Current Employee), Alhambra CAliforniaFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: free meal, flexible hours, great pay
Everyday provides several opportunity where you can develop your current skills and learn new ones. Each day is unique on its own. Maintaining costumer satisfaction is our top priority, all the while the managers train each associate in their duty and further advancement whiten the company.
Fun working place
Clean up lead (Former Employee), Poway, CAFebruary 12, 2015
Very fun place to work at, great management as well as employees. Everyone gets along very well. You get rewarded by how hard you work.
Fun place to work with happy people.
Order Taker (Former Employee), Yuma, AZFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: one free burger for lunch.
Cons: healthcare only for full time employees.
Working at In-N-Out was fun. Using the register was hard the first day but actually learned it right away. Loved the drive thru and pay window.
fun place with great people
Associate (Current Employee), Irvine, CAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: free food, great pay, rewards, benefits
A great place for people to learn skills in customer service, cash handling, food prep, and training. They pay very well and offer great benefits. Everyone you work with is under the age of 30 and it creates a fun work environment.
Ok starting out job
Clean Up Associate (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: free lunch, company party's
Cons: low hours, management
I would say a job at in-n-out would be good for someone who is going to school, or already have another job. yes you get paid well, but your hours are average.
productive fast paced fun
United States Crew (Former Employee), Modesto, CAFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: free lunches good pay partial benefits at part time
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work would be interacting with customers and employees. Working as a team to help the customer. I learned a lot about business at this job due to management. Our management team was great very knowledgeable. Co-workers were very outgoing and friendly. A Very family oriented business that cares about you. There wasn't any hard parts about this job because In-N-Out trained all there associates very well. The most enjoyable part of working there were my co-workers all had a positive attitude.
Fun place to work.
Store Associate (Current Employee), Barstow, CAFebruary 2, 2015
I have learned a lot of social skills, and how to interact with people while working at In N Out Burger. • Focus on customers and co-workers, maintain and enhance self-esteem, and listen to show understanding.
• Achieve store goals through teamwork.
• Build social skills by interacting with customers.
• Maintain personal responsibility, manage complaints, resolve problems, and satisfy angry customers.
• Interact enthusiastically with customers and co-workers alike.
High-energy fun place to work
Level 4 Sales Associate (Current Employee), Torrance, CAJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: free burger, fries and drinks on a working shift!
The hardest part of the job is maintaining quality with speed of service.
friendly environment
Fry cook (Current Employee), 5100 stcokdale hwy bakersfield ca 93309January 28, 2015
very fast pace job
learned how to multitask
my co- workers are amazing
love the fact that I can make customers or co-workers laugh and smile.
the hardest part is dealing with pressure when we are in a rush.
fun
Level 6 (Former Employee), Oakland, CAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: benefits and free lunches
Cons: work hours
Hard work but rewarding. Good management, fast past environment and fun people to work with.
Productive, fun, team environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Cabazon, CAJanuary 21, 2015
You get to learned different positions over time as you move up levels. Through out a shift you work different positions, you are always learning something new. Team atmosphere, you need to be able to communicate and work with different personalities.
Fast pace and friendly
Level 4 Associate (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAJanuary 14, 2015
It was a very fast pace place to work at. Very few opportunities to break. I developed a good work ethic and worked with a team to get our product to the customers.
Great place to work as a teen or start a career!
Team Member (Former Employee), Laguna Niguel, CAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: free meal, good pay, fun environment, respectable company
Cons: lots of standing and walking, smell like burgers
In-N-Out teaches its employees what it takes to be successful. And the lessons apply to many fields such as teamwork, customer service, leadership, and hardwork. The energy working at In-N-Out is incredible and you'll make lasting friendships. Free meals and good pay are part of the job. There is a lot of moving and you'll smell like burgers at the end of your shift. Fast-paced, great leaders and a career path if you choose so. I highly recommend working at In-N-Out as a high school job or career path if you want to be in the restaurant business.
Solid College job
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Seal Beach, CAJanuary 12, 2015
This place is an excellent place to work while in college. They are very flexible around your schedule and will work with you. There is definitely favoritism when it comes to advancement especially into management. When you are hired they make it seem like anyone can advance into management which is simply not true. People only discover this after pouring a few years into the company. Job security for associates and managers is virtually non existent. I have seen associates of over 30 years fired for a minor offense, same goes for management.
Customer service at its best with opportunities for employee advancement
Manager (Former Employee), Covina, CAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: opportunities for advancement and workers feel like family.
Cons: long hours. small work environment at times.
A typical day at work involved practicing good customer service, training employees, and handling problems as they arose.

I learned to respect employees and customers alike.

I helped my co-workers learn the value and importance of teamwork.

The hardest part of my job was the requirement of working long hours and not having as much family time as I would have liked.

The most enjoyable part of the job was engaging with customers and meeting new people.

1 2 3 4 5

About In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger is a regional chain of fast food restaurants with locations in the western United States. Founded in 1948 by Harry – Read more