In-N-Out Burger Employee Reviews

Strong Teamwork
Associate (Current Employee) –  Lake Elsinore, CANovember 23, 2016
Every single day everyone tries their absolute best to make everyone feel welcome, important, responsible, and valued. Moving up in the company is frequent and absolutely hoped for by everyone.
Pros
Free lunches, flexible schedules, strong leaders
Cons
short breaks, long hours, standing for whole shift
Positive team Oriented atmosphere
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  ArizonaNovember 21, 2016
A typical day is helping those around you to serve our guests with the Highest quality foods and services in a clean environment. You help develop those around you while setting goals for everyone on a shift and then we all strive to achieve them together as a unit. We get to meet our regular customers and what their interests are. I get to work alongside some of my best friends every single day. I can leave my problems at the door and know that walking into work is going to be a great experience.
Pros
Pay, People, Customers, Flexible Schedules
Cons
N/A
Very efficient and work ethic is recognized so well!.
Customer Service, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Washington, UTNovember 17, 2016
Fun place to work because of the people and nature of job is relatively simple. The fast pace and awareness of the managers to make sure you get your breaks on time is amazing.
Pros
Fun people to work with.
Cons
Demanding and rude customers.
Nice place to work at however manager become unfair and treatment is not right towards some people
Fast Food (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CANovember 17, 2016
I enjoy having this as my first job. Everyone is nice and kind, it's usually loud you'll get use to it most of the time. The customers can be sometime picky and if they'll get their order wrong we get blame for it. Management have change over time I worked here for a year and a half. They have become choosing favorites and become rude to some employees. Overall that need to be change hopefully the coworkers will have your back and are fun to be around.
Pros
Free food every break, nice coworkers, lost of benefits, pay
Cons
Some customers, management, more hours
Fun and Great Learning Experience
Level 4 Associate (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CANovember 16, 2016
Working at In-n-Out was a great experience, because it taught be a lot about customer service and how to interact with people. It also helped me learn to be quick to adjust to a situation that required fast thinking and reaction time. Finally it had people who were always willing to help and teach you new things that would help you make great progress in the world.
Energetic and positive environment
Associate (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, TXNovember 15, 2016
Starting at In-N-Out was strangely fun. My managers have always wanted me to succeed, and they constantly seek to train me to do new tasks. The company is great to work for - they really take care of their people. Something difficult about the job - but that I genuinely loved - is the high standards for performance and speed. You are always expected to be improving and doing better.
Pros
Free meals, great pay
Productive fun workplace.
Sports Coach (Current Employee) –  Kerman, CANovember 14, 2016
I love that were are able to have a one on one interaction with the customer and ensure they receive the highest quality product we have to over. I love that my coworkers work together as a team and everyone steps up to help everyone else around.
Pros
Awards, Raises, Free Burger per shift.
Cons
Short breaks
Fun,Fast paced environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CANovember 7, 2016
Working at In N Out Burger has shown me what moral in the work place is. The hardest part of the job is the schedule, although they are very flexible with part timers, as a manager you dont have as much control of your schedule. I loved how devoted in n out is to there customers and the well being of the associates.
Friendly, growth-focused workplace with good pay
Associate (Current Employee) –  Vista, CANovember 2, 2016
I have worked for this company for two years and have enjoyed my time there thus far. Great part-time job for anyone in school with a busy life. The pay is good and the company teaches its employees important values that they can take with them anywhere they go.
Great job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 2, 2016
I enjoyed working in this fast paced career. There was plenty of room for growth within the compamy. I looked forward to work everyday and not many can say that.

Want to know more about In-N-Out Burger?

Ask a question
Great company
Store Associate (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90024November 1, 2016
Good, loyal, company with high integrity. High opportunity for advancement and advancement is encouraged. Excellent morale. Great family environment for employees.
A great company to work for!
Level 6 associate (Current Employee) –  Riverdale, UTOctober 31, 2016
Everyday is something different, You work with great people and the managers are amazing. There is plenty of opportunities to advance and receive pay raises. They work great with school schedules and working there is a blast. Only bad thing is most of the time you do not get off on time they will tend to keep you a little longer that what is posted on the schedule.
Pros
Free meal, awesome benefits, great co-workers, awesome pay
Cons
Kept late, can be frustrating
hard work pays off
Clean Up Crew Associate (Former Employee) –  Rosemead, CAOctober 26, 2016
I had a great experience working at in n out because I learned to managed my work load. Co workers were friendly and easy to work with. Best of all free burgers.
Friendly environment and fun place to work
Associate (Former Employee) –  Gilroy, CAOctober 26, 2016
I enjoyed working here lots of great people and fun times. work was fast pace and was never slow. Would recommend working as a high school job. Learned a lot there they teach great customer service and tach how to work with difficult customers
Pros
Free lunches, good pay
Cons
Short breaks, unfair management
lots of character building
Level 5 Associate (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAOctober 26, 2016
Although, micromanagement could become frustrating after some time, I developed a lot of character under very good management. The environment was full of feed back, which I thought was excellent for growth purposes. The job was excellent for a consistent time with my busy and varying school schedule, and I really appreciated that.
fast paced enviroment
level 5 Grill & fry cook (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 25, 2016
on a average day it would be packed and just moving five hours straight until your first break. at first it was fun but management did effect some of the work that needed to be done such as training, and making sure employees got breaks.. but overall i was productive at my positions, which made it easier for me.
Always busy yet always fun
Level 6 cook/supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 13, 2016
A typical day at work was insane but in a good way. We were always rushing around and getting things done but I loved it. Everyone was always in a great mood and all associates kept everyone upbeat and cheerful. I learned so much discipline about time and work ethic. I do not whatsoever regret working here. The management was perfection they were always willing to help all associates out and do so much for the company it was amazing. The hardest part of the job was the rushes. We would possibly get around 500 customers per hour and making sure we never ran out of ingredients was tough, especially if we were short staffed but we never let that bring us down! Everything from the customers and coworkers was just enjoyable for me. Contagious laughs and smiles was what kept everyone going and going. I enjoyed this job very much and definitely recommend it.
Good Job with Great people
In N Out associate (Former Employee) –  Centerville, UTOctober 10, 2016
I really enjoyed my time at in n out, the work was fast paced and skilled, the co workers were great, and the customers were nice. For me I got tired of it all, the Centerville location just kept getting bad managers and a huge lack of help. But overall it thought me a lot and I got a lot out of it.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Bad manger locations
fast working pace but always a good time serving the hungry customers
Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 9, 2016
Good place for a start up job. Neat place of work teaches you important things you'll defiantly use in life. also who doesnt love an In N Out burger
An amazing company to work for
Level 5 Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAOctober 6, 2016
The management team at In-N-Out Burger was amazing. They always wanted you to move up with company. I learned so much from working at In-N-Out including team work and great customer service skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at In-N-Out Burger. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5