In-N-Out Burger Employee Reviews

love
Level 4 Cashier/Fryer (Former Employee) –  Kettleman City, CAJanuary 24, 2017
I learned a lot i love working here till this day this is the only fast food place i will ever work or eat they are amazing they really take care of the employee and the trips and prizes are always a plus
In-N-Out is great company that takes care of their employees
Level 4/ Clean up associate (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, CAAugust 30, 2016
The store i work at is very busy but i like it because i like to be active. I've learned a lot from this job and I am very thankful for that. i learned how to multitask and work with a sense of urgency while still being a caring and thoughtful associate.
productive fast pace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CAFebruary 20, 2017
great place to work, fast paced, friendly co workers, can be stressful non stop working, always on your feet. I would process transactions and also be in charge of produce
Productive and fun workplace
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJanuary 29, 2017
You are constantly doing something. Keeps you busy and it teaches you better communication with not only the customers but also with the staff. Work always went by fast
Productive and team oriented workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAJuly 8, 2016
Workplace gives special attention to its employees. Concerned for any needs of the employees. Shifts workers around during the day to ensure there is no monotony to the job and give a break from same job over and over. Management is friendly and works with employees on any frustrations with job. Job gives raises according to hard work and growing experience. Paid time for meetings, holidays off, and occasional workplace get togethers.
Pros
good management and benefits for employees
Cons
fast paced and occasional bad customer interactions
Productive and busy workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVJuly 5, 2016
A typical day working at In N Out was really busy. Working there at In N Out I learned how to deal with rude customers. Management was amazing. By far the best management I've ever worked with. The co-workers were also amazing, friendly, and outgoing. The hardest part of the job was taking a customers order while making another customers drink and handing out another customers meal all at the same time. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with people who always had a smile on their face.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No full time
Fast paced environment with options of advancement.
Store Associate (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 6, 2016
A typical day at In-N-Out Burger is working in a faced past environment, while maintaining quality of food we provide customers. Maintaining customer satisfaction is priority. The most difficult part of working at the job is working very fast, while still following many guidelines as best as possible. The atmosphere was very upbeat, enjoyable, and you always see people smiling around you. The most enjoyable part of working for this company was the advancement, co workers, and different positions to work everyday.
Pros
The environment, Free food provided, many breaks
Cons
Over worked, random hours, very late hours
Amazing company to work for!
Level 6 Associate (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CAFebruary 9, 2017
If you are a hard working individual this job is for you! Fast paced environment makes the days go by quick! Willing to work around school schedules. Perfect job!
Work
Level 6 (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJuly 1, 2016
My overall opinion about working at In N Out Burger was how interesting it is. I learned how to take care of customers, being nice, cooperating with others, and taking care of yourself at work. The hardest part about the job was just the management and the schedules, sometimes the schedules are not too flexible and the management wasn't that very well at times either. The most enjoyable part was seeing the customers being happy, and seeing how other co workers admire you.
Working at IN-N-OUT
Associate (Former Employee) –  Newhall, CAJanuary 30, 2017
it was a god place for a first job because i learned a lot and had to move at a fast pace which is a major quality in the workforce today while maintaining great customer service.
work place culture
Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 6, 2017
Everyone is very hard working and nice. There is always something to look forward to the job. Everyone makes your day even when you might have a bad day.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Interesting job
Level 1 (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAJanuary 17, 2017
This is a physical tough job, one earns their pay here, one also has to be constantly moving. Although it is fun as time goes by very fast here as a worker is always busy doing something.
Best Job Ever
Clean Up Crew, and Level 4 Associate (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 29, 2016
Honestly I wish I could have stayed at In-n-Out longer. They really take care of their employees, and care about how their experience is almost as much as their customers. Personally I was injured off the work site and In-N-Out payed me disability (more than the state was going to). When i returned to work I was welcomed with open arms and given my full time hours with benefits.
Pros
Benefits for employees, great career possibility with advancement
Cons
White Clothes
productive
Level 5 Associate (Former Employee) –  Anaheim Hills, CAAugust 18, 2016
When I worked at In-N-Out Burger I learned a lot about how to be productive and muti task in fast pase, stressful situations. I perfected my customer service quality and how to work well with others. I earned five raises with my three years being there.
Pros
free events hosted by In-N-Out
Cons
busy schedule
All around amazing company to work for
Cook (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 26, 2016
Great benefits, awesome team environment, lots of opportunities for advancement, flexible hours, good pay. Scheduling is not an issue and you learn how to be more efficient yourself, multitask and work well with others
Great first job
Associate (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CAJanuary 12, 2017
Working here was my first job and it was a blast. The pay is better than most entry level jobs that a high schooler will be making. The work is hard but it is a pace that kids like.
Its a great place to work at
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Oro Valley, AZDecember 6, 2016
This place is great to work at a very happy environment the employer are amazing and they work really hard for you and a very friendly place to go and work
fun workplace
Employee (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAFebruary 23, 2017
high paced environment with great employees. I learned so much about customer service and the management is great. the hardest part about working there is the high pace.
An amazing company to work for
Level 5 Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAOctober 6, 2016
The management team at In-N-Out Burger was amazing. They always wanted you to move up with company. I learned so much from working at In-N-Out including team work and great customer service skills.
love the job
Board associate (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJanuary 16, 2017
i have already submitted on review on innout and i cant get to the next page without submitting another so i will put it this way. INNOUT is awesome
Pros
FREE LUNCH
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at In-N-Out Burger. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2