In House Employee Reviews in United States

Good resort, clientele & staff, under resourced
Sales liner, Line Manager, Sales (Current Employee) –  Bali, IndonesiaMarch 12, 2016
Responsible for supervision and implementation of all aspects of guest/buyer process from meet and greet through to and including button up. I have learnt that the sales process is not highly regarded in this particular setting. Results are demanded on the back of inadequate resources and there is a distinct lack of support from executive board management.

The hardest part of my present position is overcoming clients past experience of the company's performance from a customer relations standpoint.

The most rewarding is in writing business.
Pros
Accomodation / location
Cons
Workload (7 days minimum 10 hrs)
Great place to work helping others
Care taker (Former Employee) –  Madera, CAMay 25, 2016
A typical day at work; getting up in the morning administering medication. cooking breakfast, serving breakfast, giving more medication, 10:15 administering more medication, start lunch serving lunch after lunch is eaten giving more medication. 4:30 give medication start dinner serving dinner after diner is eaten given more medication. 8:30 give more medication give snack. 10:30 give more medication get ready for bed 11:15 asleep.
what I learned; How to administer medication all sorts like insulin, how to take blood pressure, how to administer Peritoneal Dialysis. I also made doctors appointments and also drove patient to doctors appointments. Management IHSS would check in once a month.
Co-workers I had none. The hardest part of job; Watching my mom deteriorate and die. the most enjoyable part of the job; spending time with my mom on her last days.
Pros
Spending time with my mom
Cons
watching her die
Pleasant enviroment
CAREGIVER (Current Employee) –  Waterbury, CTJune 9, 2016
The reward is the client is my mother. I have relocated back home due to the fact that my mother's health is not a 100%. So me and my brother are doing our part to take care of her...
Pros
more quailty time
Cons
it gets emotional
upgrading existing owners to more vacation time
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  NewyorkJune 13, 2016
having fun talking to doferent poeple at all time building value of the product and finding the dominat buying motive to selle more vacation time
A good work culture
(I.H.S) Development and Maintainnenace (Current Employee) –  INDIA AND USAAugust 19, 2013
Continuous Learning, Together we are the best guideline
A Great company to start carrier
Pros
work culture
Cons
salary
It was difficult at times, but manageable
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Baldwin Park, CADecember 23, 2013
I would go and change Julian. See if he wanted a snack. We would go out for a walk around the block. I would clean and then make dinner. See if Julian wanted to stand at times and walk with his walker. Then it was time to take Julian to the restroom and get him ready for bed. I worked alone. I enjoyed the company when he was being good. When we would go out for our walks.The hardest part is when he did not want to be changed. Or he wanted to be changed, but yet wanted to save the wet diaper. He would say it would dry. As well as, he didn't want to wash his hands at times or brush his teeth. He did it, but got mad. I learned how to check his sugar, how to lift an elderly person correctly, how to put a catheter on, how to lower his sugar when high, and what he liked to eat.
Pros
it was a kick back job
Cons
he would argue about be changed at times
Excelant comunity service
Chef (Current Employee) –  Olivehurst, CAApril 19, 2012
Go to Elderly people's home learn their dietary restrictions and budget. Go Shopping for their food needs.
Plan a Menu, either prep or parcook balanced meals and portion them out. Put food in freezer or refrigerator depending on how in advance they are. Maintain the kitchen. Instruct family, client, or nurse on the final cooking process. In some cases deactivate cooking appliances so dimentia clients can't burn the house down.
You work independently and get paid by the client.
You get to help the elderly out when its no longer safe for them to cook for themselves. You also get to be creative and make dietary restricted food tast good. Hours are flexible but not continuous.
Pros
you get to be creative, you help elderly stay at home. be your own boss
Cons
client dies so does your job, no hours, alot of driving, you take out own taxes.
Productive and fun work place with resident and co-workers
Private Duty Nurse Aid (Former Employee) –  Harper Woods, MIApril 21, 2014
Great resident 99 years old. The resident lived at her home and had great stories and taught me a lot about life. She has passed away April 3, 2014.. I miss her so much. I was in charge of her medications, light house keeping, laundry, bathing, teeth cleaning, meals and helping her walk with walker, we said the rosary daily.
Pros
great lady to take care of.
working with artist dealing with mail customers
Engineer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 25, 2012
im always nice never rude to new people and im good with working with others with music skills like writing and singing ima good engineer and i record my self
Nanny
Nanny (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, MASeptember 18, 2012
I would drop my children off at school my day would began. No days were ever a like. Loved taken care and watch child grow and come into his own.