In House

In House Employer Reviews

It was difficult at times, but manageable
Caregiver (Former Employee), Baldwin Park, CADecember 23, 2013
Pros: it was a kick back job
Cons: he would argue about be changed at times
I would go and change Julian. See if he wanted a snack. We would go out for a walk around the block. I would clean and then make dinner. See if Julian wanted to stand at times and walk with his walker. Then it was time to take Julian to the restroom and get him ready for bed. I worked alone. I enjoyed the company when he was being good. When we would go out for our walks.The hardest part is when he did not want to be changed. Or he wanted to be changed, but yet wanted to save the wet diaper. He would say it would dry. As well as, he didn't want to wash his hands at times or brush his teeth. He did it, but got mad. I learned how to check his sugar, how to lift an elderly person correctly, how to put a catheter on, how to lower his sugar when high, and what he liked to eat.
A good work culture
(I.H.S) Development and Maintainnenace (Current Employee), INDIA AND USAAugust 19, 2013
Pros: work culture
Cons: salary
Continuous Learning, Together we are the best guideline
A Great company to start carrier
Nanny
Nanny (Former Employee), Stoughton, MASeptember 18, 2012
I would drop my children off at school my day would began. No days were ever a like. Loved taken care and watch child grow and come into his own.
working with artist dealing with mail customers
Engineer (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 25, 2012
im always nice never rude to new people and im good with working with others with music skills like writing and singing ima good engineer and i record my self
Excelant comunity service
Chef (Current Employee), Olivehurst, CAApril 19, 2012
Pros: you get to be creative, you help elderly stay at home. be your own boss
Cons: client dies so does your job, no hours, alot of driving, you take out own taxes.
Go to Elderly people's home learn their dietary restrictions and budget. Go Shopping for their food needs.
Plan a Menu, either prep or parcook balanced meals and portion them out. Put food in freezer or refrigerator depending on how in advance they are. Maintain the kitchen. Instruct family, client, or nurse on the final cooking process. In some cases deactivate cooking appliances so dimentia clients can't burn the house down.
You work independently and get paid by the client.
You get to help the elderly out when its no longer safe for them to cook for themselves. You also get to be creative and make dietary restricted food tast good. Hours are flexible but not continuous.