In House

In House Employer Reviews

It was difficult at times, but manageable
Caregiver (Former Employee), Baldwin Park, CADecember 23, 2013
Pros: it was a kick back job
Cons: he would argue about be changed at times
I would go and change Julian. See if he wanted a snack. We would go out for a walk around the block. I would clean and then make dinner. See if Julian wanted to stand at times and walk with his walker. Then it was time to take Julian to the restroom and get him ready for bed. I worked alone. I enjoyed the company when he was being good. When we would go out for our walks.The hardest part is when he did not want to be changed. Or he wanted to be changed, but yet wanted to save the wet diaper. He would say it would dry. As well as, he didn't want to wash his hands at times or brush his teeth. He did it, but got mad. I learned how to check his sugar, how to lift an elderly person correctly, how to put a catheter on, how to lower his sugar when high, and what he liked to eat.
A good work culture
(I.H.S) Development and Maintainnenace (Current Employee), INDIA AND USAAugust 19, 2013
Pros: work culture
Cons: salary
Continuous Learning, Together we are the best guideline
A Great company to start carrier
Nanny
Nanny (Former Employee), Stoughton, MASeptember 18, 2012
I would drop my children off at school my day would began. No days were ever a like. Loved taken care and watch child grow and come into his own.
working with artist dealing with mail customers
Engineer (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 25, 2012
im always nice never rude to new people and im good with working with others with music skills like writing and singing ima good engineer and i record my self
Excelant comunity service
Chef (Current Employee), Olivehurst, CAApril 19, 2012
Pros: you get to be creative, you help elderly stay at home. be your own boss
Cons: client dies so does your job, no hours, alot of driving, you take out own taxes.
Go to Elderly people's home learn their dietary restrictions and budget. Go Shopping for their food needs.
Plan a Menu, either prep or parcook balanced meals and portion them out. Put food in freezer or refrigerator depending on how in advance they are. Maintain the kitchen. Instruct family, client, or nurse on the final cooking process. In some cases deactivate cooking appliances so dimentia clients can't burn the house down.
You work independently and get paid by the client.
You get to help the elderly out when its no longer safe for them to cook for themselves. You also get to be creative and make dietary restricted food tast good. Hours are flexible but not continuous.
very active and fun place to work
Door Supervisor (Former Employee), glasgowJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: local and more time at home with friends and family
Cons: can be a cold job some time if you are out side in winter
working with great people
having a good laugh doing it with the public

the hardest part of the job is getting people to go home at the end of the night.

i really enjoy interacting with the public which this job allows me to do
Good boss with nice working room
Caregiver (Current Employee), Dasmariñas, 04ADecember 17, 2014
It has same routine.
its different between school learning than practical you learned alot.
the management is very nice.
my co - workers are reliable,always on time and very effective.
the hardest part of the job is when patient feel something wrong that they cant express or say, and transferring.
the most enjoyable part of my job is i have a comfortable working place. My boss is kind and my patient is not stubborn.
Good Project but slow progress due to fund prob
Assistant General Manager (Projects) (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APJuly 3, 2014
Pros: good management
Cons: funding problem
Good concept & good project.Management good.Taken high-rise experience with mivan form work.
i gain more experience and being exposed to the outer worlds
caregiver (Current Employee), IbadanMarch 28, 2014
Pros: free meals
Cons: long hours
productive and fun workplace, conducive environment, proper management of staffs and amenities, cooperation among workers, working 15 hours daily, but interesting to be at work always , i learned how to work with different kind of people from other parts of the community and be able to welcome visitors cheerfully, the hospitality continues.
Business Development Manager
Business Development / Office Manager (Former Employee), WorcesterSeptember 15, 2013
Pros: very secure environment and customer base
Cons: long hours
Managing marketing office ,marketer’s , administration staff ,queries ,legalities off financing contact‘s for FICA/FIAS and New Credit Act. Dealing with queries complaint’s of dealers ; clients and centralized administration call centre’s in Cape Town / Johannesburg . Overseeing of cost’s and budgets ,marketing strategies , marketing liaising and monthly goals and targets .And adhered to the bank policies and New Credit Act , all times .Exceeding Marketing goal of R9 Million per month
game a valley ball
care giver (Current Employee), philippinesJune 5, 2013
Pros: free lounches
Cons: long houres
i lern more to these job do youre job first.always happy and feel that yyou are a member or that is youre family
Active workplace
Testing Engineer (Current Employee), BangaloreApril 30, 2013
Pros: good team
Cons: long distance
its cool
Learned technical things more.
good management
very friendly
interesting
Nanny (Current Employee), Milan, QCSeptember 15, 2012
Pros: the children loves me
Cons: italy is not canada
interesting job, but i would like live in a beatiful country like Canada.
great atmosphere
carer (Former Employee), birminghamJune 21, 2012
Pros: lunch free, bus fare free
Cons: sometimes she was in a bad mood and wouldnt let you do anything with her.. ie: shower, feed
i learnt how to challenge myself.
a typical day was very long depends how the child felt.
no co-workers just a male parent
the hardest part of the job was leaving her if she was sad
the most enjoyable part of the job was the challenge the smile on her face the feeling when she started doing things for herself and learning.
Empresa Agradável de trabalhar.
Agente de telemarketing (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPMay 5, 2014
Pros: fácil acesso, comércios próximos, fazer refeições na empresa.
Cons: tempo para as "pausas" são muito curtas.
A empresa mantinha um agradável ambiente para trabalhar, o relacionamento com os colegas fácil, porém como tudo havia o seu defeito a gerência da empresa nos escondia informações precisas e necessárias que empresa nenhuma boa esconder de um funcionário.
Bom ambiente de trabalho.
Atendimento ao Cliente – SAC Phonak (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: benefícios.
Cons: baixos salários.
Empresa com bom espaço para desenvolvimento interpessoal, facil acesso ao responsaveis, possibilitando facil acesso a superiores com que pode converssar e esclarecer duvidas.
Empresa com espirito de equipe
Assistente de Atendimento (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPJanuary 6, 2013
Pros: treinamentos frequentes
Cons: dificuldade de promoção de cargos
Gostei muito de trabalhar na empresa, o salário e benefícios são depositados corretamente, o ambiente é agradável e muitos colegas auxiliam nas dificuldades dos outros.