In Search Of Technology Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
This company will help you land your dream job! It happened to me!
Junior .N (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 4, 2017
I was stuck in a dead end job that was going no where. On a limb I applied to a a position for a job I really liked. This company not only helped negotiate a better contract, but they help me with practice interviews. They really made me feel like I was their only client and not just another contract for them! 100 % recommend this company, you will not regret it!
Pros
Practice Interview
Cons
nothing!
Put your skills to use
Junior Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 26, 2017
I felt stuck in a low wage hourly retail job. I had dreams since I was a kid to be a software developer. I spent years learning development. I applied to a position through ISOT with the heart to land a position in my career choice. I knew I had minimal professional experience and educational background for the field. ISOT helped me through all the steps to get myself a knockout job with all self taught knowledge. ISOT has a fantastic approach to people, unlike anything you have seen with other recruiters. You are worth more than a resume. ISOT got to know me and was able to match me with my dream job in less than a month. They know how to match a tech job with someones passion.
Pros
Free lunches

Want to know more about In Search Of Technology?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at In Search Of Technology. Our community is ready to answer.

In Search Of Technology Reviews by Job Title