IN Employee Reviews in United States

Nice place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 18, 2016
Fun work place I love helping the clients with things they need, I enjoy being able to help in areas that or needed and in areas that I;m needed.
Pros
Love the people
Cons
hours of work
learning experiences
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Oak Harbor, WAFebruary 3, 2016
My client gave me the opportunity for me to show case my skills and they encouraged me to continue my career path. While it was hard to see my client battling cancer, they always motivated me to do good in this world
Pros
a lot fo learning
Cons
no benifits
good work place
provider (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 23, 2015
Good Work place definitely takes you out of your comfort zone. To me its very rewarding especially because you bring a smile to an elderly person just because you accompanied them to the doctor. And because you listen to their stories.
I dont work there
Director, Consultant- Professor-Invigilator (Former Employee) –  nowhereNovember 1, 2015
There must be a typing mistake. Don´t know what IN is.
If a company, I never worked at IN.
So I would not be able to express any opinion about a company I never worked for. Sorry
Very Nice Company
Assistant Admin (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 28, 2015
I loved this company, Very well organized loving enviroment. small so everyone knows eachother Treated like family. I would work here again.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
looking for a long lasting career
entry level (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 20, 2015
I love the environment and making customers happy. Making people have a lasting impression is the best thing anyone could ask for.
Pros
finding a job is easy
Cons
not always get calls back
Productive very selfless
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  ARAugust 13, 2015
Being a CNA anywhere is very rewarding in the help and interpersonal relationships that are developed in that setting. Working in all three states IN, MO, and AR over the years has been a privilege and reward. Just need to change career path.
Pros
Interpersonal
Cons
hard on a person physical and emotional physic.
The hardest part of the job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAJune 8, 2015
The hardest part about working at the CNA job was getting attached to the patients. It was really hard, especially because of how kind and sweet the patients were to me.
Pros
Hours were flexible
Cons
No breaks
Child Care Provider
Childcare Provider (Current Employee) –  Waldorf, MDMay 4, 2015
I absolutely love being self employed. Time management and caring for the lives of children completely consume my day and I truly enjoy every last minute.
Place that i missed
Best Employee of the year (Former Employee) –  IN SKIN JAM Dubai UAEApril 29, 2015
typical work for me at this work is multitasking and i was working student that time i was not able to consintrate well. but i learned a lot in a different department as well like they have put me in other department to learned even i dont have experience its help me a lot,good i got good salary that time to sustain my family for everyday needs.The management help me to manage my time to study and work at the same time.My Coe-workers is good and nice to me helping me teaching me a lot to learned because that was my first job while studying.The hardest part of my job was my scheduled.The most enjoyable part is having my salary paid and day by day im learning so many things
Pros
free food
Cons
health care insurance, break time, off
Learning workplace
Intake Nurse (Current Employee) –  Bowie, MDApril 3, 2015
I had a great experience working at in step podiatry center. The doctor is very helpful and allows you to learn in a medium paced environment. I have no complaints about this company.
Productive face paced
Jr. Underwriter Trainer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 17, 2015
Financial In Services has a fast paced environment. With a team driven staff, filled with ambitious employees. Most enjoyable part of working with this financial team is obtaining goals with in the ETA allowed.
Pros
hour lunches
Cons
n/a
No Huge Complaints
Driver Check In (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SC (previously)October 11, 2014
I enjoyed working at The News Group. There was lots of computer work and data entry which is my favorite, The coworkers in my department were great and we all helped each other. i think upper management may have needed some adjustments. But I did enjoy working on the computer and it kept me busy for sure so the days went fast.
Pros
good hours
Cons
upper management
Volunteer
Volunteer Work (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove, CASeptember 4, 2014
This volunteer job is good. It is teaching me how to clean, deal with a persons on a individual level and learning how to prep food.
The prior jobs with the listed companies, allowed me to get good experience in the Television industry during my college education.
TV Host (Current Employee) –  New YorkSeptember 1, 2014
Great experience working with all these companies, I have mentioned above, from where I get a terrific experience during my college education.

Now after graduating from College, and experience great intern opportunity with them, I am exiting looking for a real job opportunity where all my abilities, and desired as a professional could became true.

I wish an opportunity with the Latino Television industry. Looking forward to heard from you.
I love helping others
CNA (Current Employee) –  Alhambra, ilAugust 7, 2014
I take care of all of the clients needs.
I worked independently.
Client is elderly so I prepared meals, did cleaning, and run errands
Pros
i got to do a job i loved!
Cons
not enough hours
fast pace work enviorment
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CAApril 21, 2014
My typical day at work would always start off fast pace with a lot of movement because somebody is always craving that delicious burger at In-n-Out. This job taught me a lot of with it's constant flow of finding things to do in a work environment. The job also taught me responsibilities working with the cash register and also always be punctual and on time. The managements were great and group of coworkers were also terrific. We had company outings and would meet up with other employees from different in-n-out establishments. The hardest part of the job was, being a senior in high school and was 18, they demanded a lot more hours from me, but that never stopped me from coming in to work everyday with a smile on my face.
Pros
free burgers and growth for advancement
data entry for worker's compensation company
data capture specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 10, 2014
detail orientated company which included a lot of paper work and dealt in a lot of numbers.
Pros
room for advancement
Cons
large turnaround within the company
boring job
Caregiver for client Pilar Villanueva (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, CAMarch 3, 2014
this job became tedious due to the fact, the position of a caregiver is a big responsibility. a typical days work would be random because it consist of fulfilling the needs of the client.
Pros
building connections with people
Cons
wages
productive and fun
perfered provider respice (Current Employee) –  Highland, CAFebruary 19, 2014
I love working for this company because you know that you are helping people
Pros
you get to help people
Cons
there are none