Who Are You?
Do you have a distinct distaste for office politics, non-caring bosses, and cubicle cultures that transform smart, motivated workers into zombies?
Do you hunger to work with people who pride themselves on their values and their track record for excellence? Do you like to take the time to do things right, to speak your mind, to take risks, and to think outside the box? Do you want to have loads of fun while ensuring success for your clients?
Do you want to help your clients unlock and unblock their potential? Help them create an environment for sustainable success? Are you interested in giving your clients confidence that they are moving forward with products that will succeed?
Do you want to work with a small and rapidly growing company that has successfully transitioned more than 100 different teams using the principles of Agile (Scrum, Lean and XP) for a range of top tier clients like Barnes & Noble, ADP, Time Inc., etc.?
Do you dream of working in a start-up style environment with focus on getting things done and creating immense value? Do you want to learn and grow every day? Do you want to work for a smaller company where the passion is both palpable and contagious?
Are you interested in joining a leading process consultation and software development firm that is rapidly becoming a mecca for smart product technologists like yourself?
Who Are We?
We are a Hoboken, NJ based boutique agile process-consulting and product development firm that specializes in a whole gamut of agile and lean product delivery services. We have a ridiculously impressive track record of success and our future is brighter than ever. We are dedicated to our values, our clients, and to having fun.
We are InRhythm.
About the Position
We’re looking for an experienced consultative leader to manage and grow our key accounts. This role requires patience, persistence and excellent interpersonal skills, including closing and negotiation skills. The Director of Strategic Accounts won’t be responsible for signing new clients but he/she will be responsible for identifying and closing opportunities from within existing accounts. This position reports to the CEO.
- Building InRhythm’s credibility as a thought leader in the front –end development space by serving as the primary point of contact for all assigned account clients.
- Generating new business from existing client accounts by acting as a dedicated business consultant and trusted advisor.
- Building strong client relationships and establishing trust with all key client contacts to mine new opportunities.
- Extensively preparing for client meetings including producing sales and marketing materials as needed.
- Proactively reaching out to clients in order to keep up the relationship and drive new business opportunities.
- Following up with clients regarding current engagements or potential new opportunities.
- Negotiating and closing new pieces of business within existing accounts.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in an enterprise-level software sales role or other high-ticket IT consultative selling role.
- Knowledge of the software development cycle and willingness/aptitude to deepen that understanding.
- Demonstrated understanding of professional services best practices and a “customer first” mentality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including relationship building skills, negotiation skills and the ability to establish trust and credibility.
- Must be a self-starter who can learn on the job with minimal oversight.
- Experience managing the software development process.
- Previous experience using SalesForce and/or an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Experience working in a Professional Services firm with a proven track-record of growing client accounts.