Who Are You?
Do you have a distinct distaste for office politics, non-caring bosses, and cubicle cultures that transform smart, motivated workers into zombies?
Do you hunger to work with people who pride themselves on their values and their track record for excellence? Do you like to take the time to do things right, to speak your mind, to take risks, and to think outside the box? Do you want to have loads of fun while ensuring success for your clients?
Do you want to help your clients unlock and unblock their potential? Help them create an environment for sustainable success? Are you interested in giving your clients confidence that they are moving forward with products that will succeed?
Do you want to work with a small and rapidly growing company that has successfully transitioned more than 100 different teams using the principles of Agile (Scrum, Lean and XP) for a range of top tier clients like Barnes & Noble, ADP, Time Inc., Weight Watchers, Silverpop, Yodle, Mimeo, and more?
Do you dream of working in a start-up style environment with focus on getting things done and creating immense value? Do you want to learn and grow every day? Do you want to work for a smaller company where the passion is both palpable and contagious?
Are you interested in joining a leading process consultation and software development firm that is rapidly becoming a mecca for smart product technologists like yourself?
Who Are We?
We are a NY based boutique agile process-consulting and product development firm that specializes in a whole gamut of agile and lean product delivery services.
We have a ridiculously impressive track record of success and our future is brighter than ever.
We are dedicated to our values, our clients, and to having fun.
We are InRhythm.
About the position:
InRhythm is currently seeking a highly motivated and proficient individual to assist with HR administration and the day to day operations of the business. The chosen candidate will work closely with the operations department.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn on the job and gradually move on to taking up major projects over the course of time. The willingness to work hard and diligently is what we are looking for. The right candidate should be able to handle confidential information in the most professional manner and at the same time maintain loyalty in all situations.
If you have superior organizational skills, fluent communication skills and superior ability to get the job done by planning the work and following up on tasks, please apply to this job with your most updated resume and references.
This position will expose the individual to the many facets of HR administration. Under the guidance of the operations team, this position will:
- Assist in the HR activities- recruitment, on-boarding, immigration, payroll, employee records keeping, benefits administration etc.
- Facilitate new hire orientations, complete paperwork, set up work stations prior to the start date of the new hires
- Organize company events- quarterly/yearly employee meetings
- Assist in immigration paperwork processing
- Assist in space expansion efforts- setting up new office space
- Answer HR questions related to benefits, vacation, payroll, etc
- Assist in the daily management of the office in ways such as HR record keeping, filing, sorting out mail and reconciling receipts
- Participate in ongoing HR/Operations projects
- Planning and sending out holiday cards/gifts to customers
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Detail oriented, demonstrated ability to multi-task, plan, and execute multiple concurrent activities and priorities. Ability to maintain high levels of accuracy while handling multiple tasks
- Demonstrated experience in proactively managing tasks to ensure timely execution of plans. Exemplifies willingness to take initiative and follow up Ability to prioritize and complete all tasks in the allotted time frame
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions and changes in priorities
- Excellent PC skills demonstrated proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- B.S. or Master’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in HR management (preferable) or any bachelors course work with a major in HR management
- Excellent judgment, discretion and understanding of the necessity for confidentiality