We are actively looking for full time and part time Java programmers to start immediately.
InStore Finance (ISF) is an early stage Bizdom and Quicken Loans portfolio technology and financial services company. We’ve created a billing engine enabling retail businesses to easily self-finance consumers’ purchases though our automated online portal.
Exciting Opportunity with High Growth Tech Startup: We’ve had 3X sales growth rate and were selected a finalist for the Best of Tech Most Promising Startup Award.
Company Software Status
We have a running system that is supporting significant market traction and a business that is growing every day. In trying to meet the demand, we are looking for exceptional developers to help us enhance our system. Our system is online and running, but there are a lot of great additions we can make to keep us on the leading edge. That’s where you come in!
To that end, we are seeking a Java Web Developer to join our team. We are open to you working from home for some of the time, or in one of the two offices we can make available. We anticipate establishing a full-time office in the city of Cleveland in the middle of 2014, at which time you would work in that office with the rest of the team. We are looking for full-time help.
Experience, Skills, Background, Style
1. Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in Java web development (see details below)
2. Experience working in an early stage company, or a similar fast paced, rapidly changing environment
3. Flexible, nimble, self-starter, candid, reliable, dependable, honest, thick skinned, unflappable
4. Required skills:
Tomcat 6.x, 7.x
Design Patterns: MVC, DAO, POJO, Singleton, etc.
5. Preferred skills:
1. Help develop additional features for the existing website
2. Develop dashboards and reporting features
3. Develop functionality for customer and administrative processes
4. Build onto the existing architecture
1. We’re a small, rapidly growing company. We look for ways to help our merchants, our co-workers, and our company.
2. YOU ARE EXPECTED TO HELP OUT IN OTHER FUNCTIONS AND AREAS, AND OTHERS WILL HELP YOU
3. Be a positive voice at the company. Be a pleasure to be around. Make others’ day a bit better because they spoke with you.
4. Help us innovate. Share new ideas.
Want to learn more? Contact us and send your resume and compensation expectations. Tell us why this is for you. We’ll also answer questions, beg forgiveness for our old website, and tell you about the new one we’re developing.