Title: Sr Java Developer
Job Number: K-460
Location: McLean, VA
Duration: 12 Months, with possible extensions
Min Education Requirement: Bachelor's Degree
Min. Citizenship Required: H1B, Green Card or US Citizen
Certifications Required: Oracle Java Certification preferred
Min. Clearance Required: Public Trust
About Inalab Consulting, Inc.
Inalab Consulting is a leading Small Business Administration (SBA) disadvantaged 8(a) certified IT solutions and strategy consulting firm focused on providing solutions that transform enterprise operations in the government and commercial sectors by dependably bridging the gap between business strategy and technology. The company was founded in 2005 and is a privately held company headquartered in McLean, Virginia. We see technology as an efficient, economical means to an end, and are dedicated to crafting technical solutions that result in increasing interoperable, responsive, and cost-effective enterprises. We are totally focused on providing “Cost-effective Solutions” to our customers.
About the Opportunity
Inalab has an immediate opening for a Senior Java Developer at DC location, to support a federal agency software development effort. The ideal candidate will have the necessary and proven analytical and development skills to assure design, development, and maintenance of a high performance Java EE solution as part of a services oriented architecture capable of supporting multi-user web applications.
- Web Application development
- Java subprograms and client-side procedural code that use SQL statements
- Provides technical support to the design and development teams
- Responsible for ensuring all unit testing is completed and documented for all development activities and database related changes before passing over to the test team for integration testing
- Analyze existing source code to determine actual next generation application requirements.
- Analyze requirements - determine whether the stated requirements are clear, complete, consistent and unambiguous, and resolve any apparent conflicts
- Supports integration testing
- Develops the basis of estimate for technical design, development, and unit testing of application source code
- Identifies and tracks all technical risks associated with development of technical solution.
- Support Technical Writing efforts as needed for preparation and review of technical documentation deliverables.
- Facilitate Configuration Management
- Provide requirements and use case input to Design Specification and Design Document
Minimum 5-8 years experience
Java Certification preferred
- Strong background in web application development and User Interface design using Java, JSF and Primefaces
- Experience building REST Web Services
- SQL (experience with Oracle RDBMS)
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycles and Agile development process using Scrum
- Proficient use of an Integrated Development Environment such as Eclipse
- Experience with version control software; preferably GIT
- Conducted automated testing using Selenium testing tool
- Oracle Database experience
- JBoss Application Server experience
- Document Management services using Alfresco
- Experience using virtual machines – prefer HyperV
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- This position requires proven ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Familiar with web page screen design and mapping of screen design to database
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of a properly derived and structured software or system requirement
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please submit your resume to Inalab Consulting, Inc, via this posting. Please insert the Job title and job number in the Subject section of the email.
Working at Inalab Consulting:
Inalab Consulting is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
************* No Agencies Please ************