Who we are:
Incapsulate provides services from ideation to implementation. We're a team of developers, designers, and strategists who are passionate about solving complex business problems using state-of-the-art-technology. We work with everyone - Federal and local governments, companies both large and small, and in several verticals - financial services, insurance, education, telecom. Our core competence - we help businesses solve their technology problems, in using technology better. Our culture - we are a team oriented group, promote collaboration and creativity, results driven, and enjoy what we do.
What the position is:
Incapsulate is looking to expand its geek squad. We are inviting sharp, cross functional software engineers with diverse technology backgrounds. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for a fast paced and challenging venture and looking for continued growth within the company. We're less concerned with the specific technology you've worked with, and more excited about strong general programming experience. That said, we'd love to see Ruby, or iOS development.
What you must have:
- Overall 6+ years overall software development experience.
- Thorough understanding of web technologies, application performance tuning and implementing security-related functionality.
- Familiar with working in a test driven environment and strong unit testing skills.
- Strong front-end development.
- Numerical analysis, statistical computing, and optimization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What we would love you to have:
- HTML, CSS, and Google App.Engine experience.
- iOS development.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics.