Position directly reports to the Director of Sales and is
responsible for all day-to-day functions of sales and service for accounts
assigned. This position will assist and help manage outside sales agencies
and reps and work daily to monitor and help achieve monthly, quarterly and
annual sales goals.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide daily contact with customers/accounts’ needs through phone and email.
- Daily data entry into our cloud-based order entry system.
- Responsible for communicating internally with Sales, Warehouse & Sales Operations on account activities including all sales and service matters.
- Support Senior Management by helping to achieve sales initiatives and goals.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records of customer activities for goal management and to assist outside sales agencies and reps.
- Answer all correspondence and calls from accounts assigned
- Accurately process and verify orders from accounts and work with various departments to help ensure accurate shipping and customer satisfaction.
- Sales are monitored weekly through excel based reporting tools and communicated Director.
- Process all approved requests from assigned accounts. (ie returns/exchanges/special requests)
- Manage any event related activities for assigned accounts.
- Help all internal departments with any related process or function concerning assigned accounts. (i.e. accounting, warehouse, marketing)
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Proven experience in sales or service (2 years+)
- MUST have previous work experience working with Amazon.com
- Strong skills in utilizing Excel for analysis
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Founded in 1997, Incase (www.goincase.com) creates products to protect the technology that is essential to our lives. Incase is driven by a...