The Merchandising Analyst is accountable for the successful execution of the company’s product roadmap, sales programs and processes for the Apple Global account.
The primary responsibility of the Merchandising Analyst is to manage the product lifecycle process from acceptance to end-of-life. Critical day-to-day duties include providing detail around new product opportunities, giving recommendations based on sales data, analyzing market trends, and providing support to key accounts as needed.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Accountable for the release and tracking of new product information to the company’s key accounts including pricing, sku specifications, and product availability
- Partner with Product Management, Sales, and Operations teams to drive on-time execution to the company’s product roadmap and assortment plans
- Support Sales Executives in the development of presentations and preparation for key meetings
- Develop and maintain new sales/merchandising tools including product planning, roadmap, competitive analysis, market research and performance tracking documents
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, or related field
- 1 – 3 years of experience in similar role
- Background in the consumer electronics or applicable consumer product industry in preferred
- Experience in Retail and Online environments is preferred
- Experience working with Apple is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is strongly preferred (specifically Excel)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel