Incepture

Incepture Employer Reviews

very enlighting , great benefits and rewards
Provider Advocate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 15, 2014
Pros: benefits, on site wellness area
Cons: breaks, paper trails not consist.
I learned how to translate medical claim information , recognized the complexity of medical claims and procedures to get them paid by insurance The hardest part of the job was making sure the documents in our imaging files where clear and concise, and translating to those who do not speak my language well. I always enjoyed solving a claim for the provider that was difficult and sometimes in back log, If I caught them up , I was grateful.
Great
Clerical (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 8, 2014
Everybody was great and was so helpful when I had a problem. I would not change anything about that class.
Depends
Customer Service Representative (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Miami Lakes, FLNovember 22, 2014
Pros: agency-sent
Cons: depends
Depends on when you apply, who you are and who you know. The trainer is great however you won't be there long if you're coming from an agency.
Good company to work for. Encourages work life balance
Senior Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 5, 2014
They are a large company so there is opportunity to learn different functions.
Productive workplace and fun enviroment
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), Doral, FLSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: indoor cafe
Cons: short breaks
The job was easy and co-workers friendly. supervisors are always on hand to provide assistance or support.
Nice place to work
Service Advocate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 12, 2014
I enjoyed my job. The people were nice and easy to get along with.
Poor
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Willowbrook, ILMarch 4, 2014
They have poor communication between employees and continuously lied to us becoming permanent within the position
Overall not an ideal working environment.
Service Advocate IV Group EM&B (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FL.February 7, 2014
Pros: health insurance
Cons: no communication between managers and corporation.
The training you receive is good but when it comes to the communication between corporate and managers down to us as employees are not the best.
Positive Environment with energetic people
Customer Care rep (Former Employee), Doral, FLDecember 24, 2013
I was a customer care rep so i assisted customers in numerous ways. My day usually is always on the positive side to always ensure i'm being professional at all times. The hardest part of my job was not being able to always satisfy the customers
Great Place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Tamarac, FLNovember 21, 2013
Great job to work for and room for advancement. I'm enjoying the experience of working.
Horrible Experience----Run!!!!!
Former Service Advocate - Florida Blue 2011 (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 10, 2013
Pros: 1hr lunch breaks
Cons: horrible parking, extremely high insurance premiums & copays, unprofessional management, horrible pto hours(work 1, 000hrs to get 12hrs pto), horrible interview process.
Incepture may be one of the top staffing agencies in Jacksonville but they are horrible. After going through the craziest interview process, the start date was changed twice and so was the hourly pay. I was in a training class with individuals who had no healthcare experience but they received $2-$3 an hour more than me & I have a degree & certified in coding plus worked in the healthcare/insurance/call center environment for 7 yrs prior to joining Incepture. I had to work myself to death just to get 12hrs PTO (1,000 hrs 1st), management played around too much for me & had certain individuals they provided speacial privileges to, the parking is horrible (even if I got to work early I still had to park 6-7 rows back from the building), there are individuals riding around on golf carts in the parking lot (you think they would offer you a ride to the building since you would park a mile away from the building..NOT!!! They ride right past you) Unless this is your last option & have to accept one of their jobs I would highly reccommend to keep searching elsewhere.. I did & resigned after 2 mths.
Florida Blue- mis managed
Business Analyst I (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 21, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: management needed more organization
Friendly co workers but mis-managed. Needed to be more organized.
Very productive work place with lots of customer service
Service Advocate (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 20, 2013
My typical work day would consists of talking with members that inquired about their benefit and claim information. I learned the proper way to speak to members with a strategy called Ulysses strategy. I learned lots of different techniques that I can take with me further in life or other job opportunities.
Incepture is a good employer
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 24, 2013
Incepture took good care of me. I was working on a contract basis for Lender Processing Services, and the recruiter at Inceptrue always stayed in touch with me to see how I was doing.
Great Consulting Workplace
Principal, Strategy and Investment (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 21, 2013
Provides an ideal environment for Management Consulting. It has a great workplace and laid back environment
Great Consulting Workplace
Principal (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 16, 2013
Provides a great environment to consult for Blue's Payer Market and few delivery systems
BAD MANAGERS! A VERY MESSY COMPANY
SERIVCE AVOCATE (Former Employee), FLORIDAApril 7, 2013
Pros: 1 hour lunch mon-firday
Cons: high health insurence
I WOULD NOT EVERY WORK FOR INCEPTURE! YOU CAN BE WITH THEM FOR YEARS AN NEVER GET HIRED ON WITH FLORIDA BLUE. THE MANAGERS DON'T HAVE PEOPLE SKILLS.
Fun workplace
Clerk E (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 12, 2013
Pros: gaining different work experiences in different parts of the company
Cons: doesn't ever seem to be a chance to obtain a permanent position in the company.
I usually have steady work to do all day. I never get bored. I've learned how to use the CompVision system to input information re endorsements, and I've learned the difference between a renewal and an endorsement. The people here are helpful, and they all have a good sense of humor...especially, our manager! I would have to say the hardest part of this job is doing what someone else is supposed to do, but I guess that's what you call "job security". The most fun part of this job is talking with my manager. He has missed his calling, and should be a stand-up comedian. He is always encouraging, polite, and a pleasure to work with!
Customer Service (previous)
Customer Service (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FlFebruary 3, 2013
Pros: free perks
Cons: parking, high health care cost
This by far is a Cracker Jack company that is giving the Blue Cross Company a bad name. I have worked for Blue Cross in three states and this by far was the worst experience ever. I was first offered a certain amount of money and given a start date and then the start date changed and the offer amount. I still started the job but once I realized they hired a lot of people with no experience I resigned. They have free parking 3 blocks away for Incepture employees. And health insurance premiums were sky high with high co-pay.. They are very unprofessional . Unless you really really need a job don't waste your time.
Work agency. I was assigned to Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Florida
Interpreter and Translator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: working independently.
Cons: some times work load was rather low.
I used to translate all kind of documents for my employer client. Most of time from home. Tasks were received/delivered via email. Payment made by direct deposit.