Incepture Employee Reviews

Contract Position. It was an opportunity where goals were achieved and met for a specific Project Need.
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 15, 2016
Incepture is a contract type company owned by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida. It offers an opportunity to work as a team on a specific project and achieve goals in a timely manner. I would gladly take another contract type position with Incepture at any time. I enjoyed my time very much on the contract work that I performed during my time there.
Pros
Management was flexible in Home Life Balance. Nice people to work with.
Cons
Contracts can end before the allocated date.
Productive and professional working envirnment.
Billingual Service Advocate II (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FloridaAugust 9, 2015
I enjoyed the diversity of the daily work. Each phone call was a world within itself and I learned to handle each call with its own set of circumstances effectively.
Excellent health insurance company
Business Project Manager, II (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 16, 2015
Work assignments are very interesting. Management provides guidance and challenging opportunities to work independently towards rewarding goals and objectives.
Pros
Environment, culture, work challenges
Cons
job security
Productive and Informative
Service Advocate (Dental Ancillary Team) (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 12, 2015
Very well balanced and a great learning experience, its something that you can build off of and didn't take experience for granted
very enlighting , great benefits and rewards
Provider Advocate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 15, 2014
I learned how to translate medical claim information , recognized the complexity of medical claims and procedures to get them paid by insurance The hardest part of the job was making sure the documents in our imaging files where clear and concise, and translating to those who do not speak my language well. I always enjoyed solving a claim for the provider that was difficult and sometimes in back log, If I caught them up , I was grateful.
Pros
benefits, on site wellness area
Cons
breaks, paper trails not consist.
Great
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 8, 2014
Everybody was great and was so helpful when I had a problem. I would not change anything about that class.
Depends
Customer Service Representative (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLNovember 22, 2014
Depends on when you apply, who you are and who you know. The trainer is great however you won't be there long if you're coming from an agency.
Pros
Agency-sent
Cons
Depends
Good company to work for. Encourages work life balance
Senior Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 5, 2014
They are a large company so there is opportunity to learn different functions.
Productive workplace and fun enviroment
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLSeptember 11, 2014
The job was easy and co-workers friendly. supervisors are always on hand to provide assistance or support.
Pros
indoor cafe
Cons
short breaks
Nice place to work
Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 12, 2014
I enjoyed my job. The people were nice and easy to get along with.
Poor
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Willowbrook, ILMarch 4, 2014
They have poor communication between employees and continuously lied to us becoming permanent within the position
Overall not an ideal working environment.
Service Advocate IV Group EM&B (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL.February 7, 2014
The training you receive is good but when it comes to the communication between corporate and managers down to us as employees are not the best.
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
No communication between managers and corporation.
Positive Environment with energetic people
Customer Care rep (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLDecember 24, 2013
I was a customer care rep so i assisted customers in numerous ways. My day usually is always on the positive side to always ensure i'm being professional at all times. The hardest part of my job was not being able to always satisfy the customers
Great Place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tamarac, FLNovember 21, 2013
Great job to work for and room for advancement. I'm enjoying the experience of working.
Horrible Experience----Run!!!!!
Former Service Advocate - Florida Blue 2011 (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 10, 2013
Incepture may be one of the top staffing agencies in Jacksonville but they are horrible. After going through the craziest interview process, the start date was changed twice and so was the hourly pay. I was in a training class with individuals who had no healthcare experience but they received $2-$3 an hour more than me & I have a degree & certified in coding plus worked in the healthcare/insurance/call center environment for 7 yrs prior to joining Incepture. I had to work myself to death just to get 12hrs PTO (1,000 hrs 1st), management played around too much for me & had certain individuals they provided speacial privileges to, the parking is horrible (even if I got to work early I still had to park 6-7 rows back from the building), there are individuals riding around on golf carts in the parking lot (you think they would offer you a ride to the building since you would park a mile away from the building..NOT!!! They ride right past you) Unless this is your last option & have to accept one of their jobs I would highly reccommend to keep searching elsewhere.. I did & resigned after 2 mths.
Pros
1hr lunch breaks
Cons
horrible parking, extremely high insurance premiums & copays, unprofessional management, horrible PTO hours(work 1, 000hrs to get 12hrs PTO), horrible interview process.
Florida Blue- mis managed
Business Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 21, 2013
Friendly co workers but mis-managed. Needed to be more organized.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Management needed more organization
Very productive work place with lots of customer service
Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 20, 2013
My typical work day would consists of talking with members that inquired about their benefit and claim information. I learned the proper way to speak to members with a strategy called Ulysses strategy. I learned lots of different techniques that I can take with me further in life or other job opportunities.
Incepture is a good employer
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 24, 2013
Incepture took good care of me. I was working on a contract basis for Lender Processing Services, and the recruiter at Inceptrue always stayed in touch with me to see how I was doing.
Great Consulting Workplace
Principal, Strategy and Investment (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 21, 2013
Provides an ideal environment for Management Consulting. It has a great workplace and laid back environment
Great Consulting Workplace
Principal (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 16, 2013
Provides a great environment to consult for Blue's Payer Market and few delivery systems