INCOM Employee Reviews in United States

Good productive work enviornment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Charlton, MAFebruary 10, 2016
I ran machines
Did final inspection
Had good supervisors who always helped
A good team playing environment
Checked quality of work done
Indepentant work and very rewarding
SUPPLY TECH GS (Current Employee) –  Fort Knox, KYSeptember 18, 2015
Nice place to work in Kentucky, but it is time for a change, I have been here in the area far too long! Just need a change of pace and scenery.
Pros
Great work place
Cons
short lunch period
Positive and productive atmosphere
Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Eagle, IDJuly 20, 2015
Great company, wonderful coworkers. This is a very fast-growing company. The most enjoyable part of the job are all of the people who are willing to work hard and put in extra hours.
Pros
Flexible Managers
Temperary Work, LOW Pay
Inspection, Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Charlton, MAFebruary 1, 2015
Do Not Apply. You will always start as a Temp worker, with Very Low Pay, No Benefits. You will work with leaded glass ( Hazardous Material ) No air conditioning, very hot. Very old equipment. Management has there favorites, so beware of back stabbing. Be on the lookout for cameras, as they are everywhere. Managers monitor you daily work output, so if you don't meet the daily quota you will be gone.
Cons
low pay, no a/c, temp job, no benifits
Short term assignment
Manufacturing Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Charlton, MAMarch 16, 2014
Specific working shifts. There were nothing new for me. As manufacturing technician I was doing what I used to supervised. Good opportunity to share with co-workers and know from the floor how they feel and take notes that I could apply working on higher positions. It was hard work on a lower level, where the responsibilities are less. I really appreciated what I learned from others employees and co-workers that sometimes you can't see from higher levels of supervision.
Pros
i learned the employees point of view from other site.
Cons
there were no challenges for me
aways enjoyed the people I that worked there
Draw Tower Operator (Former Employee) –  Southbridge, MADecember 23, 2014
going straight to the job,what was made from the glass,management always gave input on the product,enjoyed working as a team player
is making a mistake, doing the job the best I can
Great job. Wish I was still there.
Fiber Optic Draw Tower Operator (Former Employee) –  Charlton, MAJanuary 8, 2014
Working as a temp I was unfortunate to not be selected to work there full time. Work was structured and you knew what you had to get done. There were no excuses.
I learned many procedures for glass creation and fiber optic production.
Management when I was there was unruly at best. The two in particular was a narcotic addicted supervisor and a uninvolved manager.
All but one of my co-workers was professional which made interactions mature and responsive.
Hardest part of the job was leaving. Temp jobs are harming the employee/company relationship.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of knowing your involvement created the fiber optic cables needed and that they were acceptable.
Pros
clean working environment. steady work.
Cons
machines not always maintained and safety proceedures not always enforced.
do not work here
hard worker (Former Employee) –  charltonApril 16, 2013
Managment has there heads up there butts and fires you if you dont agree with them. Work hard and get no where, no raises and threats of closing. if your a mizerable person you will do good here.
Cons
managment
Great
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Charlton, MASeptember 3, 2012
Wonderful company with a lot of advancement, a lot of opportunity to learn and train in many departments
Pros
great family balance and overtime if wanted
Cons
micromanaging
Work
Machine Operator, Inspector, Assembler (Former Employee) –  Charlton, MANovember 29, 2012
Very good work place, nice co-workers, very laid back and learned alot of different skills.