InComm Employee Reviews

Has potential
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  FloridaApril 14, 2017
This job has potential to be great. If the company invested more in taking care of current workers, it could be a great career. The job itself isn't stressful but not being able to get satisfactory results for customers is.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Lack of company/management's support
Review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 13, 2017
Typical day at work would be talking to over 100+ customers daily on the phone.

I learned how to do different reports & bank information

Work place enviroment was team & family oriented enviroment

The hardest part of the job would be running into mutiple phone calls all at once however great fun!...

Most enjoyable part of the job would be working with a team fun enviroment with great people!...
Pros
Great Team
Cons
Short breaks
Good company overall to work for
Finance (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 10, 2017
Good company overall to work for. As long as you're on time and professional. Convenient location but my department lacks work/life balance. Everyday is never the same and always something to learn.
Pros
Health benefits are competitive, Paid parking across the street or paid public transit passes available
Cons
My lead could been flexible on remote work since the commute is exhausting.
Good
Marketing Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 30, 2017
Okay company, would prefer to not have to deal with some management. Too many issues with the environment to have to deal with potential job growth in the company.
Always seeking new and innovative technology.
Regional Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 15, 2017
A privately owned company doing 35 billion in sales.
I traveled extensively covering the eastern United States. I was among 15-16 field people in the eastern U.Steve.
I installed operational equipment to process our pre-paid products. I also would do updates and download new software as needed. In addition to the technical aspects of my job , I reset or set-up new displays of our products and put in new point of sale materials.
Pros
Travel and continuous training. Good benefits.
Cons
Field Operations was done away with so work was assigned to contracting firms.
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAFebruary 21, 2017
The culture and management is lacking. Micromanagement, and a lack of growth. Therese also a revolving door of employees. Other than the pay and benefits the company is terrible. Alongside the products they sell. The scheduling is also not flexible. And un cattering to employees. Need to start business from ground up in Norcross division.
Great Place to learn and excel our selves
QA Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 17, 2017
Worked as a Research Analyst. I love the professors at kingsville. They want to be there to expand the students mind with great knowledge and look forward to see there students succeed! I have published my Research paper on Data Mining.
Boring
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 13, 2017
There's no supervision directly and their training is bad. You have to basically do it all by yourself without any help cause even the managers didn't know much
Solid company
Escalations and Descalations Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 27, 2016
Good company to work for their instructive classes where both informative and clear. their security tactics for insuring the work enviorment not be disruptive excelled above many other companies.
Pros
secude company
Cons
sifts
Worst place on earth
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 8, 2016
The company policies change every week...Supervisors are not willing to help you if you call about an issue with a customer's card...
Management is a mess...Quality is a P of S**T....Don't even think about working in that place...And also they scam and steal people money.And "Ava" is the worst supervisor in there,She does not know how to talk to people and always giving bad attitude..like you are responsible for her being in this kind of jungle.
I'm warning you guys...if you don't wanna have headaches everyday:
STAY AWAY OF THIS COMPANY
Pros
N/A
Cons
Everything is a mess
Productive, Fast Pace and great employees
Sr. Director of IT Operations (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 7, 2016
Great Company to work for that offers great salary, environment and people. Plenty of room for advancement and growth. They also offer a gym onsite and a flexible schedule.
Don't even think about it.
Merchant Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAOctober 17, 2016
This place is unlike any other place. Managers, Directors are psychopaths. One minute they're laughing and next yelling and writing everyone up for no good reason.
Work schedules suck. You don't have two days off back to back because they say it's a business need but there are some who do. Makes no sense.
You can't drink anything but water in a bottle, but managers, directors and vp's can do what they want?
Why does the vp wear jeans everyday, but when someone who just a basic worker does it's a final write up?
Everything is a final write up. Everyone hates management and they think everything is okay.
We need a high level HR person to come and investigate this craziness. Please.
Cons
Good place to start if you want call center experience.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAOctober 6, 2016
Great overall company to work for. As long as you're on time and professional. Id work for anything department except the merchant services department. The unprofessionalism in that department does not reflect the rest of the company what's so ever.
Pros
N/A
Cons
No advancement within the company available.
Na
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAOctober 4, 2016
Convenient location, but lacks work/life balance.
Friendly co workers and fun atmosphere at times. But not enough room for growth and lack of recognition.
Do not work here!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 30, 2016
Do not work here. Training is 4 weeks & it's not that bad. But as soon as you hit the floor, it starts. Jail that is. You aren't allowed to talk to your neighbor, or even turn your chair without them thinking you're trying to look into someone else's cubicle & take the customers information :/. They messed up my training classes paychecks, then when we got into the work floor, my pay checks still either came late or were a couple hundred dollars off. Sometimes more. Also, this company doesn't even accept doctor's notes as a reason to be absent. WTH. I had to eventually leave this job because they don't care about their employees. Not to mention they scam people out of their money.
Pros
The pay was do-able
Cons
EVERYTHING else
Very great environment to work at.
Managed Care Lead/ Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 29, 2016
I was with this company for 2 years. I really enjoyed working in the finance field. The management was really great. I moved on to another company to provide
Myself with opportunity to grow
Productive enviroment
SQL DBA, SQL Support (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 13, 2016
High paced productive environment, constantly challenging and highly competitive. Staffs are generally friendly and calm which made work day a lot smoother.
Worst Job Ever
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 7, 2016
Working for this company felt like jail and daycare all in one. I would not recommend this job especially if you have kids. The attendance policy is horrific, you are micro managed, and they seem to favor any one Hispanic. There is not one thing you can do at work that is enjoyable besides talk to your neighbors. So if your not into socializing get ready. But not too ready as they will make sure you don't do too much of this. They are always hiring because no one stays.
Pros
The job itself is easy.
Good work environment
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 24, 2016
I was making a good experience with this company, while dealing with credit cards, try to help customers with verifying their balance or why some withdrawals were made.
Pros
Like the enviroment
Cons
Not pay enough attention to employees
Work Organization
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 12, 2016
The company is privately own. The policies change every week and you are not guaranteed your job. Management is not fully aware with standard operating procedures across the board one manager is given one piece of information while the other is given another piece of information.
Pros
The pay is good
Cons
The company is unorganized.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InComm. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8