InComm

InComm Employee Reviews

A day in the life of Incomm employee
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville flJune 21, 2015
Pros: company lunches, themes in break rooms
Cons: not understanding about health issues or children being sick
Atypical day at work I would log into my computer and read any updates on the products and start taking calls. The management kept changing and seniority was a big factor in moving up.
Fast paced with with high security and excellent customer service.
Credit Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus, GAJune 3, 2015
Strategic planning and business relationships in both public and private sector, Self motivator with outstanding customer service.Team building and thrive in challenging fast paced organization.
Productive office ready for anything
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville FloridaMay 7, 2015
A typical day at work included answering multiple lines and speaking with multiple people about solving escalations and making sure the customer is happy. I've learned how to communicate effectively with customers and my management played a big part in teaching me to stay calm and understanding even when the subs are vulgar and rude. My coworkers were extremely helpful and assisted me with any question I could not answer myself. The hardest part of the job was little room for advancement. The most enjoyable part was being able to help people and interacting with multiple people.
Good Company with great growth potential
Project Manager (Consultant) (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 27, 2015
In-Comm is an innovator and leader in prepaid and post-paid retail gift and calling cards solutions. In-Comm provides Point of Sales transaction services (handset scan activation, recharge, and card packaging) for gift card consumer retail stores and outlets. Small company with tremendous growth and potential for advancement.
Fast Paced place to work
Lead Oracle Apps Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta GAApril 25, 2015
Pros: Went live
Cons: not proper documentation and proper planning
Implemented the Financials module with team. The project was very fast paced and demanding. The top management of Incomm in great but, the contracting company always loking to hire incompetent people to make more money.
Representive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 16, 2015
Pros: The times for the shifts
Cons: Attendance policy
Typical day is making sure that you are ready to be in prison for a day. Don't come in to early or you will get followed around the call center to make sure you don't have your cellphone. Then you are having to feel like you are in high school with the lockers. My trainer was great, but once on the floor, they don't care about you. Your co-workers are like roaches, can't get use to them. You are always – more... in fear of having the jobs taken from you. The hardest part is trying to be on time by their standards. They don't care about life, traffic, DON'T TAKE DOCTORS NOTE. All they want is someone in their seats. I use to love working there, now I tell people not to work there. The systems are always going down. Cards don't work. Management is very very rude to the workers. I HATE INCOMM WITH A PASSION. – less
Great Company to work
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 2, 2015
Pros: Appreciation lunches and gifts, Company activities and picnic in the park
Cons: Sick Time and Vacation time is combined for the year
I enjoy working with Incomm this is a great company to work I have learn alot while employed here. I have worked with some great people here and great team-work.
Remote employee - 8 years
National Account Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Building relationships with clients, working remotely.
Cons: Management, inconsistency regarding procedures within the company.
As a remote employee, I managed partner relations. This is in the gift card industry, which includes day to day management, card production, implementation, working with processors, marketing, and driving increases in sales for company. I have been in the industry for over 20 years. Management at this company was difficult. In the 8 years I worked for them, I had five different managers. Turnover rate in my department was high, and I was the only person remaining in this department for 8 years. The hardest part of this job was maintaining consistency through the company. The most enjoyable part of this job was building relationships with my clients.
A JOB
CSR (Former Employee), jacksonville,flMarch 14, 2015
Pros: pays the bills
Cons: short breaks, point system
The company is too strict. Your on a 6 month probation. If your not hired permanently before 6 months, they let you go with no warning. You have to keep your belongs in a locker or in your car. The job itself is not easy , the company makes you not like the job.
Sad to say but they care nothing about their employees
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FlFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: working on the phone helping customers.
Cons: no way to know where you stand with this company, no matter how good you are at your job no guidance or help of any kind from the management.
I was very good at my job because I love working and helping customers. I never missed a single day in 10 months, never written up for anything, Never had an escalated call. Never even had a supervisor at all in 10 months. Wasn't able to see stats in over 3 months and was tossed out like trash with many others for no reason at all.
Good Place to begin a Career
IT operations (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good location
Cons: poor management
Poor management
Good work life balance
Everyone works from home
no advancement within
favorites are picked
idk why you require me to make this 20 words
felt like being in prison
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 13, 2015
Cons: breaks werent really 15 min. because no "grace time"
it was too structured, working their made me stressed all the time. you would get occerence for being one min late for breaks or lunch reminded me of when i was in boot camp years ago,...
Call center environment.
Account Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 10, 2015
I really enjoy the structured environment of the call center. I love to listen, identify and resolve the issues of account holders.
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: nothing
There very strict and you are not aloud to do anything with out permission.
Easy going environment to work in
Customer Service (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: easy calls
Cons: work on every weekend
This company is a great place to work granted that you are willing to give up your weekends
Great Place for Contractors
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee), Columbus, GAJanuary 15, 2015
I was hired in as a contractor and the turn over rate is horrible. I was there for way over a year and way never transitioned to an NCR employee. The training is useless because they do not prepare you for the calls that you receive. You have to be a quick learner who can improvise.
Great Place for Contractors
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee), Columbus, GAJanuary 15, 2015
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
ITSS Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 2, 2014
Pros: checks/direct deposit on time, clean gym
Cons: horrible work morale, horrible management, extreme corporate politics, crabs in a barrel mentality throughout entire corporation, wasteful, high turnover rate, no work-life balance
If you are looking for a good work culture, decent management, fair pay, and work-life balance - I'd advise you stay as far away from InComm as possible. The turnover rate is ridiculously alarming and the company has been ridden with law suits and poor management for many many years. InComm is by far the worst company I have ever worked for; corporate politics and extremely poor client/vendor relationships.

I cannot stress enough just how horrible this company is. It's a private company and they don't have to answer as many questions as a public company would, so take that for what it's worth. I would recommend my child continue to look for work and live home with us before I encouraged him to take a position here. Please beware.
Stressful environment made fun.
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, GAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: great management
Cons: middle of nowhere
Incomm was a great place to work even though the stress was high.
Not the worse company I've ever worked for; but close
Accounts Receivable Department (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 22, 2014
Pros: occasional luncheons
Cons: bias management, no growth opportunity unless brown nosing to management
No set policy and procedures; sometimes it seemed things were made up as situations arose. My particular manager was bias and had "special" rules for those that were willing to brown nose her or those related to her. Unfortunately I was the lone soldier and my fellow coworkers were too scared to address this issue. I guess they were scared to lose their jobs. Anyhow, karma works wonders so I'm sure this particular manager will see her bias ways show up in another area of her life (do unto others as you would have them do unto you).

1 2 3 4

About InComm

DataWave Systems makes the point. Point-of-sale, that is. The company sells prepaid long-distance and cellular phone cards, as – Read more

InComm Salaries