inContact

inContact Employee Reviews

Great Company, Great Employees, Great Atmosphere
Dedicated Provisioning and Partner Support (Former Employee), Midvale, UTNovember 24, 2014
I absolutely loved working for this company! I loved all my customers including the sometimes difficult ones. Management is great is seeing your full potential and helping you move to more advanced positions.

A typical day was checking and responding to emails, opening and closing tickets, team meeting, helping technicians getting contracts signed and filing.

The hardest part of my job was not taking it home with me. I would find myself still following up with techs and emails when I was not in the office.

The most satisfying part of my job was being able to help in a variety of departments.
Great Company, Great Employees, Great Atmosphere

Young hip company-very innovative and cutting edge
WFO Practice Manger (Current Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 28, 2014
Pros: the best work home balance. great people and outstanding advancement opportunities.
Cons: hr changes take forever. compensation is below average for a publicy traded company.
Great place to work! You have the independence to work by yourself or in a team environment.
If You Live to Work, It Could Be A Good Fit
Professional Services Consultant (Former Employee), Midvale, UTJuly 6, 2014
Pros: great experience, fast-paced environment, great people
Cons: no work life balance, buggy technology, silo'd departments
inContact is a contact center company, growing quickly and trying to scale. The call center industry means clients who are very demanding and expect you to jump immediately when they ask. If you work in the professional services division, expect to sacrifice much of your personal life, especially if you are directly involved with customer implementations or training around implementations.

The biggest thing inContact has going for it are the people they have that work there. The culture is fast paced, with very little training. Employees are expected to learn different software programs with short courses and just diving in and getting it. If you love to learn new technology and are up for a challenge, you might find it fun.

If you are one of the few that works like a racehorse to learn new technology and loves to stand out from the crowd, expect to be pushed to run as fast as possible. Your workload will never even out, no matter how fast and hard you run. They struggle with growth and turnover to truly staff the company at a level that allows work life balance.

That said, the clients you will work with are generally very nice and amicable. Co-workers generally bend over backwards to try and help when you are in a bind, and despite the crazy workload you will probably make some of the best friends you've ever had.
Best Company
Software Developer Intern (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UtahJune 13, 2014
Good learning experience.
Good environment and all over good
baaaaad culture
sales (Current Employee), UtahMay 14, 2014
Pros: there are some nice people working there.
Cons: managers i have no clue - they do not know how to managed
The company doesn't know where they're going. A typical work workday consisted of being on the phones eight hours with breaks and then some team building on how to sell more.
Good company. Growing fast and trying well to adapt
Level 2 (Former Employee), Midvale, UTJune 21, 2013
Pros: working culture
Cons: unstable platform and slow to hire approved new employees
Good company. Growing fast and trying well to adapt.
Promoting postions to meet growing needs but slow to hire replacements to keep the work load under control.

Working hard to provide a stable platform.
Very Bad Culture
District Sales Manager (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 14, 2012
Pros: in a great market
Cons: not ready for prime time
1. Bad management
2. Mediocre compensation
3. No room to advance if you don't live in Salt Lake City.
Great compensation.
Bilingual Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 13, 2012
Pros: great commission
Cons: business/office etiquette
Nice place to work with great commision opportunity. The staff was great however the office etiquette was not professional.
dot-com survivor
Sr IT Internal Auditor (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 4, 2012
Pros: lunches provided during closing period, for financial staff, pop in lunchroom
Cons: still living as a dotcom
Needs better direction at the CIO level.
Had to work in a hallway.
Loud environment.
Still learning about being a big guy, let alone an international player.

About inContact

inContact is one of Utah’s fastest growing software companies. With over 980 employees and four locations worldwide we are – Read more