Incore Residential Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Supportive Company to work for.
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLAugust 7, 2015
I have worked for Incore Residential for almost 2 years now and have nothing but amazing things to say. They have always been there for me every step of the way, from all of my property projects to any questions I may have. I have never felt alone or afraid to ask a question. I have worked for many management companies in the past which is typical in this industry and have never felt "at home or part of a family" until Incore Residential. Everyone from the owner of the company to a sister property staff member knows your name and is genuinely interested when asking--How are you doing? What can we do to help?--
I have received emails from top staff members in the company that have supported me through hard times that have been so sweet and heartfelt that they have brought tears to my eyes knowing that they care that much about me and what I am going through to take time out of there day to let you know you are being thought of. I have Never had that before. Most of the management companies I have worked for barely know your name let alone email you to just to say thank you for your hard work. It is so nice knowing that what you are doing day to day is recognized and appreciated from everyone.
Again, I feel so blessed to have been found by Incore Residential and I hope to stay with them for a long time!!
Pros
Great Benefits, training and support
Resident Experience
Resident (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers FloridaJanuary 17, 2015
I lived at Montego Bay Apartments in Ft. Myers, Florida. The owners and managers, Property Counselors Management Group (PCMG), now called Incore Residential located in both Fort Myers and St. Petersburg falsified an eviction against me while I was out of the state, entered my apartment without legal notice and stole everything I owned. Their excuse was that they misapplied the rent I had prepaid to other accounts. I had to hire an attorney and private investigator to have part of my belongings returned, which were damaged and piled in a storage room at the clubhouse for me to retrieve. When I arrived after traveling from out-of-state, they had their attorney and property appraiser there who berated and belittled me. To this day, the employees still hold many items that were in my family for generations including our family Bible, three paintings done by my mother and the flag from my grandfather’s coffin. Throughout this ordeal the owners and employees continually lied and covered up. I would strongly recommend that you do not lease their properties or transact any business with them.
Very disorganized company and disconnected
Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 8, 2015
Working for Incore was an interesting experience. They are extremely disconnected from their properties. They only care about the money makers and will throw everyone else off to the side. The company is very small and lost a lot of its properties due to their in efficiencies to successfully run a property. The management changes all the time and no one cares to help you out. The bonuses are very very mediocre. They pay very low for an industry that already pays minimally for the amount of work you put in. I definitely would say live and learn!
Pros
no supervision
Cons
lack of leadership, no support, no teamwork
Incor
Habilitation Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Muskogee, OKOctober 17, 2015
Was a job and very positive environment. enjoyed the disabled adults and thier way of life and happiness. Didnt like not getting much sleep though.
Great company for income
Construction Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 16, 2015
The only issue with this company is that they make promises they can't keep. Repeatedly. They treat their workers just fine but it makes work difficult if your customers have been lied to repeatedly for years. There are next to no benefits but the pay is there.
Pros
easy work may be a pro for some; you're able to negotiate your pay.
Cons
no benefits; no satisfaction or personal accomplishment due to ignoring customers.
Pompous money-grubbing shysters
Past maintenance supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sarasota Fl., Bella Sol apartmentsFebruary 25, 2015
As a maintenance professional of over 20 years spanning the Suncoast of Florida from Gainesville to Sarasota, I have gained a bit of experience in dealing with "personalities" of a company. I will let you in on certain tell-tell signs and situations that were present in this one.
First, a maintenance shop in disarray, scattered out over many "storage rooms" is a signal (at Signal Point) that employee turn-over is frequent, usually due to either poor hiring technics (low pay) or simply employee dissatisfaction.
Secondly...when they drop the "we do this as a calling" line on you at interview, expect a sub-standard pay rate.
Thirdly, when a company demands "honesty" from you when you deal with them, yet also expects you to lie to residents when it comes to why their requests aren't being fulfilled, you can bet your bottom dollar these people aren't honest themselves!
And lastly, speaking of swindling company practices, when the owner of the properties and the owner of the stewardship contractor are actually business partners (thanks LinkedIn) and drive around company vehicles with defunct business names still on the sides of the vans, you can expect these people are unscrupulous and liars...as is exactly what this company personifies.

And I wont even get into the racial bios that permeates from the upper management, all of which are Jewish, that they are superior to all their residents...especially the Latino population at Bella Sol. Trust me, what is said behind closed doors is criminal and sickening.
Pros
the residents
Cons
the owners
excelent
maintenance assistant (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLMay 1, 2013
great company to work for followed work orders for apartment repairs
Pros
free lunchs
Cons
being on call

2.9