Incore Residential

Incore Residential Employee Reviews

Resident Experience
Resident (Former Employee), Fort Myers FloridaJanuary 17, 2015
I lived at Montego Bay Apartments in Ft. Myers, Florida. The owners and managers, Property Counselors Management Group (PCMG), now called Incore Residential located in both Fort Myers and St. Petersburg falsified an eviction against me while I was out of the state, entered my apartment without legal notice and stole everything I owned. Their excuse was that they misapplied the rent I had prepaid to other accounts. I had to hire an attorney and private investigator to have part of my belongings returned, which were damaged and piled in a storage room at the clubhouse for me to retrieve. When I arrived after traveling from out-of-state, they had their attorney and property appraiser there who berated and belittled me. To this day, the employees still hold many items that were in my family for generations including our family Bible, three paintings done by my mother and the flag from my grandfather’s coffin. Throughout this ordeal the owners and employees continually lied and covered up. I would strongly recommend that you do not lease their properties or transact any business with them.
Great company for income
Construction Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: easy work may be a pro for some; you're able to negotiate your pay.
Cons: no benefits; no satisfaction or personal accomplishment due to ignoring customers.
The only issue with this company is that they make promises they can't keep. Repeatedly. They treat their workers just fine but it makes work difficult if your customers have been lied to repeatedly for years. There are next to no benefits but the pay is there.
Very disorganized company and disconnected
Manager (Former Employee), FloridaJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: no supervision
Cons: lack of leadership, no support, no teamwork
Working for Incore was an interesting experience. They are extremely disconnected from their properties. They only care about the money makers and will throw everyone else off to the side. The company is very small and lost a lot of its properties due to their in efficiencies to successfully run a property. The management changes all the time and no one cares to help you out. The bonuses are very very mediocre. They pay very low for an industry that already pays minimally for the amount of work you put in. I definitely would say live and learn!
excelent
maintenance assistant (Former Employee), Bradenton, FLMay 1, 2013
Pros: free lunchs
Cons: being on call
great company to work for followed work orders for apartment repairs

About Incore Residential

Incore Residential was founded in December, 1999 to serve the needs of multifamily asset owners. Since that time, Incore Residential – Read more

Incore Residential Salaries