Incyte Corporation Employee Reviews

Fast paced, innovative company
Sr. Research Scientist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DESeptember 24, 2017
Incyte offered great opportunity for career advancement. The management was strong and motivating; which made encouraged me to give them my very best and more.
inVentiv Health
National Director-Educators, inVentiv Health (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJDecember 5, 2016
Great place to work--great leadership and people in every department. All work together to deliver outstanding results for clients. Awesome culture!!
Pros
Cons
Opportunity depends on current contracts
Excellent Salaries & Benefits for this Day & Age, but...
Non-conformist (Former Employee) –  DelawareDecember 27, 2015
extremely clique-ish environment and people who started back in infancy stage were consistently pushed further up to management and director levels without being given critically necessary training in how to properly function in his or her new roles....I still suffer with PTSD from how badly I ended up being treated by my superior...one day I was a BFF and as things very rapidly changed within the company I was left in the dark and specifically excluded from critical training that my growing job description absolutely demanded....then after having realized the poor management decisions this superior made, I was given a hasty 3 day training of technical software applications that another person in my group had close to 2 years of training on...then when my Around the World in a Day training fell short in getting me up to speed fast enough and my depression deepened and my small-bit work load that was about as appealing and motivating as watching Pong on a 13" black and white screen, I was thrown away like garbage half way through the probationary period I was in, having had zero idea there was even going to be a half way mark which would have greatly affected my motivation level...I have since lost everything due to untreatable MDD/PTSD, terrible ADHD and am getting ready to embark on hopefully rebuilding my life with the desperately needed help from SSDI. I will never again make the mistake of falling prey to a controlling supervisor who very early on took an extremely unprofessional and meddling interest in my personal life and alarmingly quite frequently had inappropriate  more... advice and criticism as to my personal choices and plans. I am an extremely social person and found no more than 1 or 2 people there whom I can say I genuinely liked - the rest were back stabbing, self-absorbed, out-for-themselves phonies and the salaries some of these people were making to sit around in BS session meetings all day is truly blasphemous, IMO.  less
Pros
salary and benefits
Cons
no down-to-earth people, zero personalities, snobs
Perfect management style
Drug Safety Associate (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEOctober 2, 2015
Good place to work with excellent employment benefits, job culture and security. Provides experience in working cross-functional projects.
Overall great place to work
Director, Business Development (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 10, 2015
The company has developed its own organic work culture. Through its recent and rapid growth, has seen some growing pains, but overall a great place to work.
Low level company
Previous employee (Former Employee) –  DeOctober 19, 2012
Not good company culture, especially in statistic group. Those directors not talk each other, and they only promote the people in their side, and not care if the people are qualified or not. The mangers are very low level in both management skills and technical skills. One of the manger bothers employees in her group many times in each day since she is really having nothing to do. She keeps asking do you need help, which part have you done many times in one day. But if you said you need help, she can help nothing. And also, if the managers cannot finish their projects on time, they will ask all people in whole group to help, but they never ask whole group to help other employees. Low level people, low level company. Don't think it has future.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
low level managers
There are better jobs!
Drug development (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 31, 2012
Expect to work and have no life, harsh treatment, disorganized management and rare advancement. Perks are compensation and benefits but this is to 'compensate' for everything else you to put up with.
Pros
salary
Cons
bad management and overwork
Emerging from a small company into something else
Senior Director (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 23, 2012
The shift from discovery to development and now commercial is changing the culture, though for better or worse remains to be seen. The environment is results driven and there is latitude to excel and advance.
Pros
benefits, salary
Cons
shifting culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Incyte Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Incyte Corporation Reviews by Location