Indecomm Global Services

Indecomm Global Services Employer Reviews

Wonderful place to work
Final Docs Specialist/SPSV (Former Employee), Little Canda, MNJuly 10, 2014
Pros: always stayed busy
Cons: unable to grow within the company
Excellent company to work for, but not enough room to grow within.
Great Job at the start
Conditions Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 21, 2014
Pros: good system
Cons: not enough work
I Quit my previous job to do this and after working with the for 6 month I was laid off, there is nothing more to say..
Very Productive.
Lien Release Specialist (Former Employee), Little Canada, MNMarch 20, 2014
Productive. Very fast pace.. Managers need to be more approachable.
Great work place, friendly people.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: busy work place
Cons: temp of the room
Fast paced, I learned a lot of computer saving, scanning work. Management was great, co-workers very nice, neat. The hardest part about the job have to be that the temp in our department goes up and down a lot so somedays it's cold and some it's really warm. I don't get stuck doing one thing I keep pretty busy.
Easy going work place
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), Saint PaulJanuary 3, 2014
This is a small company, everyone here feels like a family. It's a great place to work and senior managements are very helpful and friendly.
Excellent remote work environment
Project Manager - Mortgage Repurchase Team (Former Employee), remote NYDecember 21, 2013
Excellent remote work environment representing the company in Client projects.
I have nothing to say
Mortgage Recording Specialist (Former Employee), MinnesotaDecember 4, 2013
I recorded mortgages for all of the US, included a lot of customer service and data entry.
Fun and casual work environment
E-Recording Specialist (Former Employee), St. Paul, MNNovember 11, 2013
Pros: casual drerss
Cons: not enough work, economy
Stacking, review of all documents sent to me by each department. Checked in, downloaded, scanned.
Great company to work for.
Loan Processor (Former Employee), Remote ProcessorNovember 11, 2013
Pros: being able to work at home
Cons: the healthcare package offered was not that affordable
While working for Indecomm Global Services I was able to learn a lot about other jobs that are involved with the mortgage business.
Underwriting
Conventional/Harp Underwriter (Remote) (Current Employee), Bowie, MDOctober 4, 2013
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: contract work, so it gets quite slow in winter and very fast usually in summer
Contract based work, contracts are managed professionally and you have a very flexible work schedule as we work remotely.
Very interesting place to work
Closing/Funding specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 13, 2013
Pros: no pros
Cons: the healthcare was not affordable for anyone
A typical day at work was very challenging with the work load that was given. I did learn about the mortgage industry. Worked very well with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was rushing and then waiting for documents needed to close a loan and getting laid off. I wish the company it self the best.
Productive Place to Work
Mailroom Associate (Current Employee), Little Canada, MNAugust 30, 2013
Pros: no fixed breaks, quiet and small, laid back
Cons: not allowed to speak foreign languages, hours of operation
First thing i do when i get to work is check in documents. After i finish, i would staple or verify and pull. When all is done i open mail and sort accordingly. I learned a lot of Loan documents working here. My co-workers are great and we all get along fine. The hardest part of the job would be when we are low on work and our hours are cut short. The – more... most enjoyable part of the job is being around my co-workers and working on our goal or what is needed to be done. – less
Indecomm Global
Wholesale Mortgage Underwriter (Current Employee), remoteAugust 26, 2013
Position was remote which gave me a lot a flexibility. I had good leadership with Indecomm but I was client for United wholesale mortgage through Indecomm who had terrible management.
CONSUMER SENIOR UNDERWRITER Duties
CONSUMER SENIOR UNDERWRITER (Former Employee), Iselin, NJAugust 15, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: na
Responsible for the review of residential loan applications to ensure compliance with appropriate company and secondary market investor standards. Underwriters must have a thorough understanding of credit to assess an individual's creditworthiness while adhering to all regulatory and compliance requirements. A primary responsibility is to review complex – more... financial documents and ensure file documentation is accurate and complete. Reviewed Conventional, FHA and VA, HAMP/HARP/HASP loans. Review all retail loans for approval with a $1M signing authority. – less
My opinion
Processor (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 18, 2013
I feel that it is a great company to work for, but the management staff does not leave room fro growth
Great working from HOME
Underwriter/Auditor (Current Employee), HomeJuly 15, 2013
Working from home.. Great, love it! Indecomm systems are set up very well..
Very driven and hard working company
MORTGAGE RECORDING SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Little Canada, MNJune 13, 2013
Pros: very nice christmas parties, bbq's in the summer
Cons: manditory overtime
The hardest part of the job was pushing myself more than I ever have to complete the daily amount of recording docs. The best part of the job were my co-workers. They made being in an intense situation easier.
Average job...unimpressed overall
Data Entry (Current Employee), Little Canada, MNJune 4, 2013
Pros: friendly staff, hour long lunches, can listen to music
Cons: inflexible, poor management
I have had MUCH worse jobs than this, but I have been frustrated with this company over all because they often make rules with little purpose and then enforce them spottily. They are flexible with some things and inflexible with others. This is a great job for someone who is just happy to listen to music or podcasts and keep to his/her self with little – more... expectation of admirable leadership. If you're looking for a company with a lot of human interaction or forward thinking, keep looking.

When I first started here I was thrilled with the friendly people, the open communication, and my freedom to listen to music/audiobook etc. But the overtime I was promised was taken away within two weeks of my starting, people were fired/leaving for mysterious, implausible reasons, and the dress code became more strict with no reason, even though we're not a customer service company.

I have also been having a terrible time with the early hours--my body refuses to adjust to this time even though I've been working there for 8 months. When I brought it up to my boss he told me he only allowed time changes under "extreme circumstances," which was not true. Even though I told him I was having trouble being productive, it apparently wasn't enough to sway him. – less
Loved working here
Conditions Specialist (Former Employee), Worked from homeFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: great enviornment
Cons: long hours
I enjoyed the flexiblity in working from home and I had wonderful co-workers
Great people to work with.
Document Specialist (Former Employee), Little Canada, MNJuly 30, 2012
One thing a person can always expect is for their work routine to nearly always stay the same. You don't have to worry that the next day you come in and something will change. You also have the opportunity to learn new things. The most enjoyable part of the job is to be able to work as a team.