Indecomm Global Services Employee Reviews

Fun people on my team to work with
Mortgage Researcher (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 30, 2016
My manager was great, loved my job, loved my Co workers. Pay was low, when hired on to company only get 14.50 am hr and takes about 5 more years to get another raise which is not much. No room for advancement and alot of work to do not high enough pay.
Pros
Joking around with Co workers. Loving my job. Heat relationship with my manager and teammates.
Cons
No room for advancement or raises. Give you more work to do bit do not give you more pay.
Processor
Processor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 21, 2017
This is by far one of the worst companies to process or work for! Many claim the pay is great but I have made way more than 22 to 23 an hour! They have a terrible bonus structure basically if you don't hit 20 loans u get no bonus! Not to mention it's only like 250 to 450 and do what ever so you won't bonus! Benefits are terrible 400 for one person they are insane! You have a few cool managers the operations manager is the worst unprofessional person along with their hood hr team! How are you hr and my first day you are walking ariund with leggings as jeans and blue on top of your head! The work load is ridiculous and as a processor you do everything! The loan officers do not respect you as you are an outsourced processor point is don't waste your time if your not producing they will let you go!
Pros
Cons
Pay bonus benefits professionalism stress work load no life
India owned and based - disorganized
Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 19, 2016
Management is very disorganized. benefits are weak, no 401K company match. poor communication from the top down. HR department is very narrow minded and micro manages
Pros
cant think of one
Cons
bad benefits, narrow minded HR department
Great company to work for
Mortgage Loan Closer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 20, 2016
Very heavy workload for mortgage loan closers, however an extremely supportive staff and great directions. Indecomm outsourced work from local banks and basically processed and closed their overload. There was great satisfaction for doing a job well as there was a massive amount to be done in a day. Wonderful co workers as well as management.
Pros
Very busy, days fly by
Cons
Terribly expensive healthcare-unaffordable even on the decent salary paid
Not a good experience
Closer/Funder (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 29, 2016
Although the company pays well, the medical benefits suck. And the management there undermines you. My daily experience was one of dealing with an arrogant, power hungry team lead and upper management who fostered the same culture. They wont tell you until you are hired that you will be going out of town for two weeks to train.. And I never has a team lead who I truly disliked and did whatever she could to undermine me. Wont go there with names.

But I would stay clear of this company.
Pros
pay.
Cons
distrust of leadership
work place enviroment
Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 11, 2016
I enjoy working here at Indecomm. The management staff is easy to work with. Casual but professional atmosphere. They encourage teamwork to the fullest including team activities. They are willing to step in and help. Good people work here
Pros
People and enviroment
Cons
Benefits and pto less than most compaies
Not a good place to work
Remote Underwriter (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMarch 20, 2016
Not a good place to work. No Insurance. No job security. Training provide was not good. Worst place I ever work at.***************************************
Pros
working at home
Cons
Paid per file, long hours, Must maintain good quality or will be fired
Love the job hate the benefits
Sr Underwriter (Current Employee) –  TexasNovember 23, 2015
Conditions clearing. Production based underwriting. Management is interactive and supportive. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the changes although that is also my favorite part as well. It is never boring and I enjoy learning new things.
Pros
Like the job
Cons
Health benefits are extremely expensive no matching 401k
A very busy and productive company
Mortgage Lien Release Specialist (Former Employee) –  Little Canada, MNSeptember 17, 2015
It was very busy on a constant basis with barely any break in work. I learned how to process Mortgage Lien Releases and work with counties and title companies. The management was not the best as they were strict, unappreciative and often times disrespectful. I enjoyed my co-workers as they taught me a lot about the job. The hardest part of the job was trying to do several multiple things at the same time in such a short time period. The most enjoyable part of the job was the unlimited Overtime.
It's a decent place to work with good co-workers.
Mailroom Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNAugust 8, 2014
A typical dat at work is a lot to do for me. My part is more than 80 percent of the people in my department. I can practically go and cover everyone and anyone in my department if they need me to but only a few can do what I do. I have to learn to work fast to get things done because some co-workers (not all) are too lazy to do the work. The management is not very well organized. The owners are rarely seen and the supervisors have us doing their jobs/duties while they sit and chat most of the time. They expect us to get their jobs done first before we can work on our own job and if we don't finish our, we get in trouble for not finishing on time.
Pros
co-workers are the only fun part about this workplace.
Cons
a lot of work if you are a fast learner
Consumer senior underwriter duties
CONSUMER SENIOR UNDERWRITER (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJAugust 15, 2013
Responsible for the review of residential loan applications to ensure compliance with appropriate company and secondary market investor standards. Underwriters must have a thorough understanding of credit to assess an individual's creditworthiness while adhering to all regulatory and compliance requirements. A primary responsibility is to review complex financial documents and ensure file documentation is accurate and complete. Reviewed Conventional, FHA and VA, HAMP/HARP/HASP loans. Review all retail loans for approval with a $1M signing authority.
Pros
NA
Cons
NA
Productive Place to Work
Mailroom Associate (Current Employee) –  Little Canada, MNAugust 30, 2013
First thing i do when i get to work is check in documents. After i finish, i would staple or verify and pull. When all is done i open mail and sort accordingly. I learned a lot of Loan documents working here. My co-workers are great and we all get along fine. The hardest part of the job would be when we are low on work and our hours are cut short. The most enjoyable part of the job is being around my co-workers and working on our goal or what is needed to be done.
Pros
No fixed breaks, Quiet and Small, Laid Back
Cons
Not allowed to speak foreign languages, Hours of Operation
Great work/life balance
Senior Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 9, 2012
I only worked for Indecomm for a short time, but it was one of the best jobs I ever had. The people were professional, friendly and mature (which is hard to find). Being able to work from home gave me an excellent balance of work and home life. If I had a doctor's appointment, I could just go and then make up the time later that day. I could work as early or as late as I wanted, as long as I was available for the client. The relationship that Indecomm had with it's client was the best I'd ever seen between two companies. They worked really well together and that traveled down to how well we worked with them.
Pros
working from home, make my own hours, good people, strong company with good core values
Cons
contract work, slow volume with client = fear of job loss
Very interesting place to work
Closing/Funding specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 13, 2013
A typical day at work was very challenging with the work load that was given. I did learn about the mortgage industry. Worked very well with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was rushing and then waiting for documents needed to close a loan and getting laid off. I wish the company it self the best.
Pros
No pros
Cons
The healthcare was not affordable for anyone
Great work place, friendly people.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJanuary 8, 2014
Fast paced, I learned a lot of computer saving, scanning work. Management was great, co-workers very nice, neat. The hardest part about the job have to be that the temp in our department goes up and down a lot so somedays it's cold and some it's really warm. I don't get stuck doing one thing I keep pretty busy.
Pros
Busy work place
Cons
Temp of the room
Very driven and hard working company
MORTGAGE RECORDING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Little Canada, MNJune 13, 2013
The hardest part of the job was pushing myself more than I ever have to complete the daily amount of recording docs. The best part of the job were my co-workers. They made being in an intense situation easier.
Pros
very nice Christmas parties, bbq's in the summer
Cons
manditory overtime
Great people to work with.
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Little Canada, MNJuly 30, 2012
One thing a person can always expect is for their work routine to nearly always stay the same. You don't have to worry that the next day you come in and something will change. You also have the opportunity to learn new things. The most enjoyable part of the job is to be able to work as a team.
Underwriting
Conventional/Harp Underwriter (Remote) (Current Employee) –  Bowie, MDOctober 4, 2013
Contract based work, contracts are managed professionally and you have a very flexible work schedule as we work remotely.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
contract work, so it gets quite slow in winter and very fast usually in summer
Great company to work for.
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Remote ProcessorNovember 11, 2013
While working for Indecomm Global Services I was able to learn a lot about other jobs that are involved with the mortgage business.
Pros
Being able to work at home
Cons
The healthcare package offered was not that affordable
Energetic, self-motivator and hard-working
Final Docs Specialist (Former Employee) –  Little Canada, MNMarch 25, 2015
I enjoy working with others and get along well in a diverse environment where I can learn and meet people from different parts of the world.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indecomm Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Indecomm Global Services Reviews by Location