Indecomm Global Services Employee Reviews

Awful management
Consumer Underwriter (Former Employee) –  RemoteNovember 9, 2017
This was not a good place to work at all. They routinely broke employment laws. The management they had in place seemed to have little to no experience in the industry. They were run out of India and apparently thought they could use those laws in the US. Don't work here.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Poor management and work flow.
Experience with Indecomm
Remote Underwriter (Former Employee) –  RemoteOctober 30, 2017
Work day would start with the assignment of loans for that day to be underwritten. Management was great and had a ton of experience. They were always willing to help regardless of how busy they were. We typically had 3 new loans and conditions which ranged from 5 to 10. It was a remote position. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the brokers. The most enjoyable part of the job was working from home.
Pros
Management was great
Cons
Did not make as much money as I was told when I took the position.
Indecomm Global Services
IT Infrastructure and Service Desk Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 28, 2017
Indecomm is missing any sort of advancement seemingly no matter which dept. you work in.
The culture is extremely lacking with management hardly present at all or not participating in the seldom company activities.

There is no team building to speak of.
Good Oragnization
VICE PRESIDENT, CLIENT SERVICES (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAAugust 21, 2017
Indecomm Global is a fast paced Technology services organization with good prospects. I had the opportunity to be a part of the growth phase at Indecomm.
Not a fun place to work
Post Closing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNAugust 11, 2017
Poor management and did not enjoy my days. There is no room for advancements or wanting to learn something new, management only wants you to stay doing what you do. tedious days
Pros
work type
Cons
everything else
Remote
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 19, 2017
Reviewing conventional loans..
Non conforming loan reviews.
Management-Did not have mush supervision.
Getting a response to a question.
Working remote.
Pros
remote
Cons
Not a good place to work
MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSOR (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 1, 2017
this company have no values. they hire people then lay them off because the client did not sign contracts. they don't know how to run a company. they let clients come in and tell them what to do with their workers then cause the employees to lose their jobs. the benefits Suck big time. only 10 days of PTO. That is sick time and vacation time.
Great People
Regency Executive Park Drive (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC 28217May 17, 2017
Great People, I wish I had not been laid off. I hope to get called back for a new contract. This is a contract position only. Pay is pretty good. But I loved my Manager
Pros
THey like to eat
Cons
It was a fast pace work environment that I enjoyed
Underwriting Manager for Consumer Team (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 21, 2017
Worked at home and learned new things everyday to make me a better person and Manager. The best part of job was to be able to self work. My opinion was always at least considered
Pros
Worked at home
Cons
Contract work / lack of job secuirty for UW and management needed to depended on number of UW
Great people
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  RemoteMarch 20, 2017
Everyone that I dealt with was wonderful to work with. Friendly and helpful and wanting to everyone to succeed. Managers are approachable and helpful.
Pros
Friendly, helpful co-workers
Cons
Healthcare is expensive
Friendly enviroment to work in, nice staff
Conventional Mortgage Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMarch 14, 2017
Flexible work environment, people were helpful when help was needed. Management staff very friendly, especially the lady that ran the HR department. The hardest part of my job was that I was paid per file rather than per hour. System was a bit complicated and counter productive in most cases.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Computer system complicated
Awful Job
Senior Mortgage Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAMarch 3, 2017
Management was awful, Training was non-existent. 8 hours was really 12 hours per day. We were supposed to get 5 loans a day to complete but conditions to clear, but in order to get that done your had to put in more than 8 hours per day.
Pros
Cons
Not paid OT for extra hours.
Poor business acumen
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 25, 2017
Typical outsourcing environment. Casual environment. Friendly staff. Unstable and questionable management. My supervisor was also a processor,and project manager therefore slow to respond to critical issues.Never worked for an organization that took 7 months to secure a company ID badge,6 month wait for email and system logins. New hires had to use management's or senior processors logins to order or pull items such as VOE, appraisals etc...
A good place to start a career in mortgage if you don't have a mortgage background, or no someone already working there ie management, or possess the highly rated ability to ignore your start time and come to work an hour late daily.I was given an aged pipeline of a fellow processor and I could tell immediately by the system narratives that this processor was not supported or offered guidance.Management fails to keep talent because benefits are horrible and company culture is highly immature. Only recognizes talent if you cozy up to them.

Management should learn relationship discernment. Not uncommon to see management taking lunches with particular subordinates. No guessing game when special projects were conveniently awarded to these special team mates.Sounds like favoritism to me!
My co workers were great people and we helped and encouraged each other as processes changed frequently.

Management must look at the big picture and set the proper example to make the work environment productive. If you secure a position here use it as a bridge to something better. Definitely not the place to rest your hat.
Pros
Fair pay
Cons
Poor management accumen
Management Review
Remote iQA Specialist (Current Employee) –  NCJanuary 29, 2017
The management at Indecomm Global Services made my experience there very welcomed and helpful. It is a great place to work. My fellow employees are very kind and friendly. I would still be working there, but do to lack of work I was laid off. Overall it's a great work environment.
Pros
Work remotely
Processing Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 21, 2017
I love it. Makes it easy to come to work! There is a true since of family here. It to me is rated one of the best companies I've worked at.
Processor
Processor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 21, 2017
This is by far one of the worst companies to process or work for! Many claim the pay is great but I have made way more than 22 to 23 an hour! They have a terrible bonus structure basically if you don't hit 20 loans u get no bonus! Not to mention it's only like 250 to 450 and do what ever so you won't bonus! Benefits are terrible 400 for one person they are insane! You have a few cool managers the operations manager is the worst unprofessional person along with their hood hr team! How are you hr and my first day you are walking ariund with leggings as jeans and blue on top of your head! The work load is ridiculous and as a processor you do everything! The loan officers do not respect you as you are an outsourced processor point is don't waste your time if your not producing they will let you go!
Pros
Cons
Pay bonus benefits professionalism stress work load no life
Great people but disorganized.
Assistant Project Manager, Kaizen (Current Employee) –  RemoteDecember 5, 2016
Great people but growing too quickly. No cohesive plan to get to the next level. Management is easy to deal with and always willing to listen.
Fun people on my team to work with
Mortgage Researcher (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 30, 2016
My manager was great, loved my job, loved my Co workers. Pay was low, when hired on to company only get 14.50 am hr and takes about 5 more years to get another raise which is not much. No room for advancement and alot of work to do not high enough pay.
Pros
Joking around with Co workers. Loving my job. Heat relationship with my manager and teammates.
Cons
No room for advancement or raises. Give you more work to do bit do not give you more pay.
India owned and based - disorganized
Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 19, 2016
Management is very disorganized. benefits are weak, no 401K company match. poor communication from the top down. HR department is very narrow minded and micro manages
Pros
cant think of one
Cons
bad benefits, narrow minded HR department
Not my kind of place
VP Business Development (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 10, 2016
My typical day is never typical since I work remotely.My division has never employed someone successfully working remotely and it I can see why first had.
Pros
Remotely work from home
Cons
Too many meetings and with shifting goals - overly revenue oriented

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indecomm Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.