Indeed is seeking a part-time, contract Technical Blog Writer to generate content for our Indeed Engineering Blog. The Technical Blog Writer will write blog posts based on the Engineering topics covered at Indeed’s monthly Tech Talk series and provide editing support as needed for blog posts written by our Engineering team members. This role provides an opportunity to create highly visible content for a global brand.
- Write clear, informative content for the Indeed Engineering Blog based on Indeed Tech Talks
- Edit blog posts written by our software developers and product team
- Ensure blog posts fit our standards for format, quality, grammar, and style
- Gather feedback from developers and Indeed stakeholders during the content creation process
- Write 1 high-quality blog post per month based on the previous month’s Tech Talk
- Edit 1-2 blog posts per month
Required Skills & Experience
- Available portfolio demonstrating your experience writing and editing web content
- Exceptional grammar and copy editing skills
- Self-motivated and organized
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with our team
- Experience writing blog-style content for software developers is a plus
- Ability to attend Indeed Tech Talks one evening per month is a plus
How to Apply
We value attention to detail. Applications that fail to follow these simple steps will not be considered.
1. Use the Apply Now button to submit your Indeed Resume and enter a cover letter in the apply message box.
2. In your cover letter, provide a link to a portfolio of your work.
More people find jobs on Indeed than anywhere else. Job seekers can search millions of jobs on the web or mobile in over 50 countries. More than 100 million people each month search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies on Indeed, and Indeed is the #1 source of external hires for thousands of companies. Founded by Paul Forster and Rony Kahan in 2004, the company has over 600 employees with offices in Austin, Dublin, London, San Mateo, New York and Stamford.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create and welcoming a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.