Indeed Employee Review

Good Atmosphere To Work In
Sales Intern (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMay 29, 2012
I really enjoy the atmosphere at Indeed. Everyone is very friendly with their coworkers and there is a great sense of camaraderie between everyone. All of the sales people, while they are competing against each other for clients, really want their friends and coworkers to do well too, which leads to a lot of helping hands between the workers.

As an intern, my job was to help generate sales leads by finding companies with jobs listed on their website that were not already being worked by a sales person at Indeed. As I got further into my internship, I began prospecting for my own clients and calling them to pitch Indeed and our product to different companies, drawing in more business to Indeed. The hardest part, which to me was also the most enjoyable, was the cold-calling clients and speaking with the company representatives. All in all, a very fun place to work.

Other Indeed Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Account Executive (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJanuary 8, 2018
Had an absolute blast at indeed, highly recommend. Management can be okay at times, can definitely play favorites. Overall, the culture is great a lot of people at the company want to make sure their employees are happy
Great place to work (if you have the right manager) + Good Food!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 29, 2017
Pros-
Indeed the company itself is an amazing company. Everyone is on the same mission, to help people get jobs. The president and CEO are usually always there and always want to actually get to know their employees.

Cons-
working for one of the new products has had some challenges and doesn't always uphold the indeed values. There is no collaboration with product and our NPS score shows it. The salary bands also do not match Austins market.

Overall-
Indeed is a great company to work for. Just make sure to do your homework and ask questions about the team you will be working with, struggles they are having and compensation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3