Indeed Employee Reviews in United States

Great company, probably won't retire here
Search Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 15, 2016
I really appreciate that the company allows flexibility in your workday and unlimited PTO. My co-workers are easy to work with, and I feel supported by team leads.
I only wish the pay was a bit higher. Because of this, I doubt if I will be able to work here for very long. But for the time being, I'm enjoying learning new things and picking up a few skills.
Pros
catered lunch, casual dress, team outings, support, Aetna
Cons
low pay
great for the end-user, not as great for the employee
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAApril 6, 2016
My time with this company was heavily based on hitting a set number of dials each day and was overseen by a outstandingly difficult manager who is no longer with the company, but was the catalyst for myself and many others to seek employment elsewhere.

My recollection is that selling this product while being responsible for account management, accounts payable and more was a heavy burden that made it difficult to give any one task the attention it deserved.

This is probably a job best suited for someone straight out of college who needs to cut their teeth in tech sales.
Pros
free snacks and beverages
Cons
micro-management
Strong company purpose
Indeed employee (Current Employee) –  San FranciscoMarch 29, 2016
Indeed has a sense of purpose. "I help people get jobs" is the motto around here. Job-seeker experience first.

Management bestows ownership on all Indeed employees. Ideas are considered and everyone's perspective is valuable.

Incredibly smart and friendly people.
Pros
Free lunches, yoga, beer on tap and snacks, 401k w/match, healthcare, good parental policies, flexibility, Open PTO
Cons
none yet identified
Good Work, Great People
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 21, 2016
Indeed has a good work life balance. It is uncommon to see people spend more than 8 hours at the office. There is never a "crunch time"; the workload is pretty consistent.

All the employees are intelligent, fun to work with, and passionate about their work. I think this is the most significant factor that makes Indeed a great place to work.
Pros
Great people, daily catered lunch
Fun place to work with unlimited snacks!
Account Executive Intern (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYMarch 1, 2016
Indeed is a great place to start a career. Sales at this company is fun and teaches an individual team work. A typical day starts off with free breakfast and coffee and you're already motivated to start working. Throughout the day you make calls and send out e-mails. The greatest part is, when a sale is made the representative plays a song of their choice for 30 seconds.
Great experience, learned a lot!
Client Service Intern (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTFebruary 11, 2016
As a summer intern, I got to work on the client services team along with 20 other interns. The team I was placed on delegated me real work to help them with. Having to balance the work given to me could be difficult at times for at the same time, I had to stay coordinated with the other interns in order to work on our group project. However, everyone I worked with was willing to help and very friendly. The company culture is wonderful, the employees generally seem happy to be working there! I think the energy of the environment drove everyone to do their best, at least for me it did! I learned how to work and prioritze multiple tasks at a time. I also was able to improve my research and presentation skills.
Pros
Company Culture, Free Snacks & Drinks, Experience
Eyemart expres
Optician (Current Employee) –  Eyemart expressJuly 24, 2016
Eye mart is a highly busy optical company.
I love working with a very diverse kind of coworkers, and patients.
Pros
Benefits, incentives
Cons
Manager can at times show his favortism towards, others, can be hard to talk to. Inviroment strained due to these.
Great company and great opportunities for growth
Account Executive Intern (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 6, 2016
I loved working at Indeed as an intern! The culture is wonderful and the in-office perks are cool. From my experience on the Sales team, I can see that there are lots of opportunities for growth!
Pros
Free lunches, cool swag, great pay (even for interns), great opportunities
Excellent Place to work
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 2, 2016
Great staff and great membership. Highly recommend working here as it is a great source for networking and career growth both in the golf industry and outside of it.
Indeed is a Great Company to work for
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 14, 2016
Premier asset management firm in Stamford is looking to hire for numerous HR roles. This company offers immense growth potential,
#1 Place to Work
National Accounts (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2016
From the business model to the culture, I'm so impressed and pleased to be working here. Everything that we do is about helping people get jobs....it's real!
Staffing at Indeed
Sr. Account Executive - Staffing (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTJune 28, 2016
Selling to staffing companies at Indeed is not for the faint of heart. For new sales people considering, recruiters are experts in sales and can sniff out a rehearsed pitch in 10 seconds and are filled with objections. For experienced sales people, this vertical is micro managed to an extreme which means if you don't fall in line it is difficult to move your career past a call center. To make things more difficult for Staffing AEs there are minimum sizes to the deals which you can close. Your minimums are double what your counterparts on the direct employer side can close. So not only are the clients more difficult to close, your budgets are also twice as limiting as your colleagues. This means deals are more difficult to come by and less commission dollars. There is no monetary compensation for your restrictions, only pride that you're working in the most difficult vertical.

When done properly there is a higher retention rate however this takes time to learn and in sales time is money. Middle management is fantastic, the AEs in staffing are incredible unique individuals. The culture is great. This is a great vertical to learn about sales but the most difficult to excel in.
Amazing Company
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 30, 2015
Dynamic and diverse environment. Growing fast with some growing pains. Loved the experience. Smart people who understand recruiting. Great mission and it really is respected and brought up all the time, it drives the projects.
Fun workplace
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CANovember 30, 2015
You honestly can't ask for a better job. Everyone needs to work for Indeed. If you're thinking about applying; stop thinking and apply.
Indeed
Senior Client Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTDecember 3, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management, focused on building a great product and a great culture. Strong leadership.
Good environment and good opportunity for great commissions
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 10, 2015
Good environment with a good chance to make great money. Must hit high goals. Not a ton of control over goals, but they are attainable. Daily metrics are annoying but not a deal breaker.
Great company with tons of potential
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTMay 11, 2015
Indeed has been a great place to work. With any growing company, there have been moments of stress. But through strong leadership and a clear mission (I help people get jobs), Indeed has been an amazing place to work. The challenges are daily and varied and leave me satisfied. I have grown a lot working here and see a lot of potential for more in the future.
Pros
Snacks, happy hours, activities and lots of career opportunities.
Cons
Fast growth often leaves our organization struggling to keep up with the demands of the business.
Fantastic Place to Start and Build Your Career
Client Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTMay 5, 2015
Indeed is an industry interrupting, growth company in a growth sector. The culture is young, dynamic, but not reckless. Management is open with all employees and values contributions and consistently demonstrates a commitment to the betterment of the employees. The benefits and work environment are stellar.

Undoubtedly there are negatives that I have been fortunate enough to not to run into, but I can only speak to my experiences so far.
Pros
Great atmosphere, management is honest and trustworthy, quality benefits
Cons
Work/Life Balance is a bit off, but only due to volume of work not to any pressure applied by management
Top companies to work for year after year
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Austin,TxJune 24, 2015
Culture is the most important thing at Indeed. Great environment to work. Food and drinks are provided on a daily basis. All types of extra curricular events and benefits that make Indeed the number 1 company in Austin.
Pros
Free meals, Happy hour, snacks, Gym, no dress code
They value their employees
Senior Agency Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJune 5, 2015
Indeed is devoted to building a great product and a great culture. The leadership is transparent with goals and they invite feedback on regular company wide Q/A webinars.
Pros
Progressive culture, good compensation, casual dress, stocked snack closets, weekly free lunch and breakfasts

4.4