Indeed Employee Review

Fun, energetic atmosphere!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJuly 19, 2012
Work hard/play hard actually applies here. There's great earning potential in a market where the opportunity is endless. Most companies are receptive to the sales calls if done properly. More people have heard about Indeed every month as compared to the last. This is a great place where if you can make it through the grind through your first initial year, you'll be in a fantastic place!
Pros
free food, etc. beautiful location in mountain view
Cons
60 calls or bust isn't always fun, but the end result can be.

Other Indeed Employee Reviews

Best company in the world!
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 20, 2017
I have worked at indeed for 2 years, recently transferred to the new office in Scottsdale, and it was the best decision I ever made. The growth opportunity coupled with the fun, hard working environment, and the ability to make as much money as you want is like no other job I have ever had.
Great place to work!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 17, 2017
Indeed's new Scottsdale office has been a great place to work. It is a new and fast paced office that is rapidly growing. It has a fun environment with good benefits. The management team is really focused on making you successful in your career. I have been able to learn so much from my peers.
Pros
Earning Potential, Flexibility, Benefits, Work Life Balance, Lunches
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2