Indeed Employee Review

Account Executive Sales Intern (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 25, 2013
I love working at Indeed so far it has been a great learning experience. I feel I am truly going to grow from this experience.

Other Indeed Employee Reviews

Amazon Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 9, 2017
Amazon is a good company for those who are hard working. Here you will always get the opportunity to prove yourself. You will also be given easy access to people and more resources. People here are always willing to help you become a better person and more successful. You may have to work for a bit longer and sometimes a little more than you are expected to but the benefits will always be plenty. However you must be prepared as it will be hard to keep up with everything. You might go through a tough time while trying to create a life balance.
productive
Freelance (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 7, 2017
i love working with animals. they give you a sense of confidence knowing that you are making a difference in something or someone else life. the animal world is definitely an eye opening experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2