Indeed Employee Review

Great place
Stuff Doer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 6, 2017
This office and company is great enough that I am, in all seriousness, almost superstitious about posting about how great it is.

Things just seem to be done so *rationally* here, and *reasonably* too. Workplace politics that I have come to deal with at other places are relatively nonexistent. Even the IT is well-thought-out *and* executed.

The management is doing a fine job of keeping a company both focused and flexible. The flexibility can also make work a bit difficult, in that other groups can change personnel and teams without that knowledge propagating easily.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with people who are universally interested in learning and applying knowledge to an overall task that's pretty hard to argue with - getting people good jobs.
Pros
great people, interesting work, worthwhile work helping people get jobs
Cons
Occasional lack of clarity with next tasks

Other Indeed Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 17, 2017
Indeed's new Scottsdale office has been a great place to work. It is a new and fast paced office that is rapidly growing. It has a fun environment with good benefits. The management team is really focused on making you successful in your career. I have been able to learn so much from my peers.
Pros
Earning Potential, Flexibility, Benefits, Work Life Balance, Lunches
Staffmasters Charlotte Location
Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 16, 2017
I have worked for Staffmasters for over 15 years.
This job is not easy!! But I get true satisfaction knowing we make a difference. This office has assisted so many talented people get jobs. Jobs that sometimes they really believed were out of their reach.
You can not help everyone but knowing that you played a little part in changing things for someone else is extremely rewarding.
Pros
Working with incredible people
Cons
You can not predict peoples behavior

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2